Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Dimag tou hai par use karne ki zehmat nahi karenge 🤣

Kyun already sab ekdum bakwaas dikhaya ya toh sensible dikhayein

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Yes I missed mishti doesnt care about her engagement breaking itself for family...

She shouldnt have loved anyone if she is ready to sacrifice.....

Once after all this mess whatever happens.....mishti escape and take sanyas....it suits her most

That is what u think ..i would want her to let go if her fears ...concentrate on career and down line she might meet someone who loves her and settle down

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

That is what u think ..i would want her to let go if her fears ...concentrate on career and down line she might meet someone who loves her and settle down

No ...I dont want her to ruin one more life....she spoiled  ruhaan life....for suppose if something happens in future she will do same ....better she live as sanyasi😊

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes I missed mishti doesnt care about her engagement breaking itself for family...

She shouldnt have loved anyone if she is ready to sacrifice.....

Once after all this mess whatever happens.....mishti escape and take sanyas....it suits her most

Mishti is only at fault for not accepting the truth about her and Ruhaan which further pushes Pari towards Ruhaan when she was already ready to back off. Otherwise I'm happy that both sisters prioritised their bond over Ruhaan ❤️

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kyun already sab ekdum bakwaas dikhaya ya toh sensible dikhayein

Inse nahi hoga aadat jo hogayi hai dimaag ko aaraam dene ki 🤣

khatimeethi thumbnail

No ...I dont want her to ruin one more life....she spoiled  ruhaan life....for suppose if something happens in future she will do same ....better she live as sanyasi😊

It won't happen again ,why will it pari would also get her lesson ..that dint built castles as Ruhan will tell her ...so it wont repeat.

Ruhan was not mishti priority bec sisters before misters and Ruhan is collateral damage ....

Future mai thodi again they will fall for same guy 🤔🤔🤔

So down line may be 6-7 yrs later she and Paris both will be mature more and can get nice guy if they want and be spinsters if they want.

Same for guys

khatimeethi thumbnail

Inse nahi hoga aadat jo hogayi hai dimaag ko aaraam dene ki 🤣

Matlab 1990 Mai likhe kahani aabhi tak copy paste kar rahe hai😵

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i can truly feel veer fans now ...ruhaan se toh sab kuch gyaa becz of mishti but mishti ne dupatta bandia bechare ko sisisy ko pasand lo sis tu le yeh dupatta jaa sissy enjoy ur life 🤣

i evn feel pari fans now whn thy wished pari to die ..can ruhaan die as well mishti dnt deserves him

khatimeethi thumbnail

Mishti is only at fault for not accepting the truth about her and Ruhaan which further pushes Pari towards Ruhaan when she was already ready to back off. Otherwise I'm happy that both sisters prioritised their bond over Ruhaan ❤️

Yes Ruhan failed hopeless as friend and destroyed one relationship he had as orphan ..

Why shluld mishti do that ?.She is sister first so is pari. Good on girls to prioritise each other ..Ruhan is collateral damage bas...

But now Ruhan should also prioritise one thing he has self respect 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It won't happen again ,why will it pari would also get her lesson ..that dint built castles as Ruhan will tell her ...so it wont repeat.

Ruhan was not mishti priority bec sisters before misters and Ruhan is collateral damage ....

Future mai thodi again they will fall for same guy 🤔🤔🤔

So down line may be 6-7 yrs later she and Paris both will be mature more and can get nice guy if they want and be spinsters if they want.

Same for guys

Something happens future means not 2 people loving same person.....where she had to decide between family and love......I better root spinster mishti😂😂😂 ruhaan will be saved