Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: madhu245

Yup... BTW what did you think of my theory... Sis is gonna be kidnapped... And ruhaan can be back at home at that time... Wait today did he say bas ek raat ki baat hai.. Or bas ek aur raat ki baat hai

could  be  good  theory  let  see 

i  dont  want  mishti  kidnapped  bec  it  is repetitive

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

R- Bohot jaldi tum Miss se Mrs ban jaogi,meri wifey ban jaogi❤️

madhu245 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why is mishti all alone... She never shared her pain with anyone... That house is seriously toxic... Dadi is to blame for this.. Atleast mishti has ruhaan now... Pari always had arnav... Ex never understood how deep mishti's insecurities were rooted do I guess mishti didn't share anything after a point... If ruhaan has noone to share his pain with besides mishti even mishti doesn't have anyone other than ruhaan.. They are each others humdard

khatimeethi thumbnail

Why is mishti all alone... She never shared her pain with anyone... That house is seriously toxic... Dadi is to blame for this.. Atleast mishti has ruhaan now... Pari always had arnav... Ex never understood how deep mishti's insecurities were rooted do I guess mishti didn't share anything after a point... If ruhaan has noone to share his pain with besides mishti even mishti doesn't have anyone other than ruhaan.. They are each others humdard

true  that,i  hope  mishti  can  share  her  heart  out  with  ruhaan  and  also  ruhaan  too 

pranurosid thumbnail

That's the reason why Mishtu slowly fell in love with Ruhaan..Though she has a family, none understood her insecurities and pain behind that strong,bold and perfectionist Mishti..Only Ruhaan understood her even without any communication

madhu245 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

true  that,i  hope  mishti  can  share  her  heart  out  with  ruhaan  and  also  ruhaan  too 

Yeah u know I love that aspect of their relationship best... Their communication and emotional bond... Everything else comes later... I knew mishti would trust ruhaan even after hearing dadi s nonsense... But one meherbani she did she told her about that card😂

khatimeethi thumbnail

Yeah u know I love that aspect of their relationship best... Their communication and emotional bond... Everything else comes later... I knew mishti would trust ruhaan even after hearing dadi s nonsense... But one meherbani she did she told her about that card😂

i  know  throughout  scene  i  was  like  pls  tell  about  card  ,please  do  😆

khatimeethi thumbnail

lmao  ppl  here  ,can  bash  others  but  their  fav  mistake  should  not  be  pointed

ruhaan  is  human  so  neither  can  pari  decide  for  him  nor  can  mishti

Pari  was  called  out  today  for  being  delusional  about  ruhaan

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
pranurosid thumbnail

Em ledu.Konni posts chusi navvochhindi