HER POSSESSIVE BODYGUARD | THREAD 3 | UPDATED PART 66 @ P.N.73 @ 10/1/ - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh my my:):):) Such a lovely proposal from Geet to her Maan:):):) Poor Maan feels so guilty for all that he had done to avoid getting into a relationship with her due to his job & position in life...But well love knows no such boundaries and its always victorious in the end:):):) Super happy for Maaneet:):):) Super dance yaar:):):) I loved it so much:):):) especially the way Geet was making Maan feel so loved and possessive for her:):):) That was truly super awesome my dearie:):):) OMG! Geet is so so so drunk:):):) Thank god Maan found her and is bringing her back:):):) She is so so so adorable:):):) I am so sure that its going to be a super night filled with Geet's dance & moves which will drive Maan crazy in love:):):) The most sweetest torture of all for Maan thanks to his babydoll:):):) Super loved this update dearie:):):)

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely update..

Thank you for pm..

Continue soon..

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm! 

Part 51

fascinating update! 

liked that Geet proposed! as expected Maan accepted! wonderful moments.

oh no Geet lied that he is a businessman! as expected Maan is shocked and hurt! 

at least Geet apologised........ great that Maan understood her! 

Maan is so possessive of Geet! 

oh no Geet drunk! 

at least Maan took her away from the party! 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

splendid precaps! 

looking forward to the updates! 

AYAZU12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Now what is maan hiding is he really a bodygaurd??

momi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice update.geet purpose maan and he get shocked.maan say yes to her.maan get jelous when geet dance with other.geet get drunk and make maan difficult to handle her.precap intersting.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

proposal scene n ring scene were very romantic. maan is feeling bad as geet introduced him as a businessman.geet lied as she didn't want anyone to think low about maan.I wonder if maan is actually a business man who had to become a bodyguard bcz of circumstance.good that maan is there to control the drunk geet.it was a cute scene.perfect pics.loved the edit very much

taahir004 thumbnail

Exciting and so Fabulous Chapter 

Geet proposes Maan and he is so happy though he feels

she does not deserve him but seeing her happy and her love for him 

he gathers her in his arms making her much more happy 

with this happiness Geet decides to taste alcohol and this is how Maan

finds her 

its difficult but he manages and takes her away from the disco 

ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update. Geet proposes maan shocking him but is very happy with his response. Maan was disappointed for sometime that geet didn't introduce him as her bodyguard but a business man but geet cleared his doubts by saying that she didn't want to put him down in front of her friends. Wow!! Geet drunk, already maan is jealous and possessive for his baby and now she is giving him such a tough time. Poor fellow how will he control her now. Eagerly waiting for more. Thanks for the pm.

preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lovely Update

Geet proposed Maan and Maan could not resist her proposal and accepted, loved it 

Maan was hurt with Geet,s lie but became speechlees when came to know that she is lieing for him

Geet drunk and giving hard time to Maan

Interesting Precap