Oops I Am In Love 2 (Unplanned Love) ( part 10,11 - page 94,100 ) 09/0 - Page 82

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame_of_Forest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 10

hahaha. both are keeping an eye on each other's love interest, of course out of  worry for their friend. Geet ka toh poora logic uthal-puthal ho chuka hai aur rule book has been smashed to bin. She wants to prove that Shaina is not good for Maan, finally the emotions overpowering her heart and brain. no hesitation she felt in accepting it openly.

lekin ye kya ho gaya, you scared me in the end, what has happened..hope nothing serious about the message that Meera received.

Part 11

loved the realization Sabina. the emotions mixed with joy and pain, in one moment the realization was shockingly pleasant to her, the happiness and joy that could not contain in her heart started flowing from her eyes and then next moment another truth hit her hard that it is too late now.

she was not ready to accept that he could love anyone else, call it selfish but she did let it come to the surface without hiding it anymore. she would have confessed it to Maan had not Meera stopped her. Meera is right in her place, neither she wanted her friend to go through a heartbreak, nor to spoil the happiness of Maan with his future plans.

Would Geet ever know that Maan had been into similar state many times. Would she ever know he loves her and her only.

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Flame_of_Forest

Would Geet ever know that Maan had been into similar state many times. Would she ever know he loves her and her only.

Was this established in the story somewhere that Maan loved Geet đŸ˜ŗ did I miss something or is this only an assumption? Ok this makes me so eager to read the next update..

@keepdreaming, daya karo ☚ī¸ 

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I written this story two or three months back.. that time I already written 9 parts ... I was just copy pasting .. but now I have to write and after such gap it's hard ... that's why I'm being late ... sorry 

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Eagerly waiting your next update. Please make it a happy ending. 😊

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Creampuff

Eagerly waiting your next update. Please make it a happy ending. 😊

Let's see ... bit busy with exams... will try soon

Originally posted by: babelicious

Was this established in the story somewhere that Maan loved Geet đŸ˜ŗ did I miss something or is this only an assumption? Ok this makes me so eager to read the next update..

@keepdreaming, daya karo ☚ī¸ 

not established completely as a confession from his side has not come explicitly yet, but more likely considering the implicit ways, a bit from his irritation, while asking her questions about why they cannot be the forever, a bit from the sarcasm and anger about the rule theory and the way he expresses it 😊  your reply is putting doubts in my mind too, what if he is not 😲 😲

@Sabina -  me too waiting eagerly now 😊

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

Let's see ... bit busy with exams... will try soon

All the best for the exam. will wait :)

Edited by Flame_of_Forest - 4 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Sabina.... hope everything is going fine!! 

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Hope everything is okay at your end. Waiting for your return