Chatora Sapola XD

White-Lilac thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Filler epi me killer Sapola πŸ˜†

• PiAnsh & Sapola were sleeping... Sapola wanted to get close to Pia to obtain TNM's powers.
  • Before he could touch her Ansh ne Pia ki patli kamariya pe haath rakh diya 🀣 Neend me bhi DV se no panga 🀣
  • Sapola took Ansh's form and went into the kitchen, ek bottle dhoodh chat kar gaya πŸ˜†
  • Ved & Shekhar were going for jagrata and saw Sapola Ansh in the kitchen aur isko bhi saath utha le gaye but he wasn't able to get out of the house because of Sarp Rakhsha Kavach.
  • Ved said he's confused whether he should come or not because he's not feeling well.
  • Ved told him to go and rest and Sapola Ansh went from there.
  • Meanwhile original Ansh woke up and got ready to go with Ved. 
  • The lift was about to close but he managed to reach there in time.
  • Ved was confused but And said wo hi hamesha Ved ko jagrate ke liye le jaata hai to is baar wahi le jaayega.
  • Ved said she isn't going alone Shekhar uske saath hai but Ansh said papa ko raat me drive karna pasand nahi isliye mai le chalta hu. #Sankaari 🀣
  • On the other hand Nishant and Pandit ji went to check whether MoDo are still there in that secret room or not.
  • After they went back PL ne Mo ki aadhi body ko revive kiya and Mo was shocked by her move.
  • Mo asked her what does she want in return and PL replied meri choti aur hawt body kyuki ab is dirty body me aur nahi reh sakti 🀣
  • Mo asked PL to revive her fully lekin PL ne deal rakhi pehle choti fir aazadi.
  • Mo ne bataya her choti is inside Daayan vriksh and asked to revive her.
  • PL said she can't revive her kyuki Mo is a threat for her Eaaansh 🀣
  • PL ne Mo ko ullu banaya and said she'll again turn into a stone after a while.
  • Dola for the first time was proud of her nalayak daughter 🀣 
  • Dola was happy ki Mo apni bachi khuchi zindagi tehkhane me hi bitayegi 🀣
  • Mo said PL thinks she fooled me but it's me who actually fooled PL kyuki choti ke baare me batate waqt she managed to stole chemistry lab wala pinky powder 🀣
  • Mo revived herself and was happy that now she can become a Dukaayan aur Dola yahi padi rahegi but she wasn't aware about Nishant's alarm system 🀣
  • As soon as she kept her leg out alarm baja and she kept her leg back inside aur dobara statue 🀣
  • Nishant and Pandit ji came running to check what happened and saw a rat.
  • Nishant didn't wanted to take any risk so he sprayed PK everywhere in that room πŸ˜†
  • In RH Sapola Ansh decided to kill Pia because TNM is inside her 🀣
  • He was about to attack her but sleeping beauty woke up aur uske liye to saamne Ansh hi tha.
  • She asked him what was he doing here and he gave that taadne wala excuse. He also said mere aur Meri biwi ke beech me mat aao... Sapole tu jiski biwi se pange le raha hai use pata chalega to teri haddiyan todega 🀣
  • Sapola kissed on her forehead πŸ€’
  • Pia made breakfast for all and called them.
  • Sapola came there aur saara doodh chat kar gaya 🀣 
  • Ved, Shekhar, Chaitali and Avinash came for breakfast and asked doodh kaha gaya.
  • Pia said maine bhara to tha and Ved said Kajal ki nayi billi doodh pi gayi hogi.
  • Sapola was hiding under the table and milk was dripping down jisko dekhke isse galti se chair gir gayi 🀣
  • All were shocked ki chair apne aap kaise gir gaya, they bent down to see kya hai lekin ye bach gaya and was standing behind them with 3 sar 
  • They all got up as they didn't find anything strange.
  • Pia asked them where is Ansh & Ved said he might be coming after parking the car.
  • Pia ko kuch gadbad laga but didn't bother to ask. 
  • Ansh came back and Pia asked him when did he change his clothes.
  • He said jaane se pehle hi to change kiya tha.
  • They started having breakfast and Sapola was staring Pia from a corner.
  • Pia was going towards her room and Sapola started following her lekin Ved pakad ke le gayi aur lecture bhi suna diya sehat pe. #Sanskaari 🀣
  • Pia was discussing about all this with Nishant on phone and said abhi to Ansh so raha hai.
  • On the other hand Ved was forcing Sapola Ansh to go and get some sleep uski tabiyat bhi theek nahi hai 🀣
  • Ved dragged him till his room and started knocking the door.
  • Ab jab Ansh so raha hai to Pia ne darwaza lock kiya hai 🀣
  • Pia cut the call and was heading towards the door.
  • Ansh ghodhe gadhe bech ke so raha tha 🀣
  • Precap - Sapola Ansh gave PK to Ved aur kaha iski dhoop poore ghar me jalane se mujh par koi khatra nahi aayega. Ved was shocked and said ye to PK hai. Sapola said he knows but Nishant sir told to do so... Sasur ji badnaam 🀣 🀣 
  • Sapola thought PK se Ansh parlok sidhar jaayega aur ek maa apne bete ki jaan khud legi. Ansh abhi bhi ghodhe gadhe bech raha tha 🀣 

PS. Ignore the typos πŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aaj to kitna doodh piya sapole ne 🀣
I hope pia finds out soon about this sapola. Puri raat jag raha tha is liye ghode bechkar so raha hoga. 

Does sapola know that pia is daivik??
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Pia was looking so pretty today. 
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingFoodie

Aaj to kitna doodh piya sapole ne 🀣

I hope pia finds out soon about this sapola. Puri raat jag raha tha is liye ghode bechkar so raha hoga. 

Does sapola know that pia is daivik??

Chatora kahi ka 🀣 

Pia has already started doubting him lekin madam ki investigation speed bohot slow hai πŸ˜†

I don't think Sapole ko pata hai but who knows mujhe to ye bhi laga tha he doesn't know about Ansh being a DV lekin isko to pata hai πŸ˜†
White-Lilac thumbnail

Pia was looking so pretty today. 

Par kya fayda koi aur taad raha thaπŸ˜†
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yeh sapola πŸ˜‘
Jiski body mai rehta hai uski hi biwi ko line marta hai🀣
Thank god his eyes didnt glow with the touch of piyaπŸ₯± I guess this is the only way piya will recognize himπŸ˜†
Ek number ka bhukkad bhi hai just like chudail πŸ€£
BeingFoodie thumbnail

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Chatora kahi ka πŸ€£ 

Pia has already started doubting him lekin madam ki investigation speed bohot slow hai πŸ˜†

I don't think Sapole ko pata hai but who knows mujhe to ye bhi laga tha he doesn't know about Ansh being a DV lekin isko to pata hai πŸ˜†

i ilso think he doesn't know about dv and daivik. Banda bade khatre mod le raha hai. Bahot pitega.
Pia ko bhi doubt nahi hua kya? Usko touch karke ansh ki aankhen glow nahi hui πŸ€”

BeingFoodie thumbnail

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Par kya fayda koi aur taad raha tha πŸ˜†

maar bhi khayega sath me πŸ˜†
BeingFoodie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Yeh sapola  πŸ˜‘

Jiski body mai rehta hai uski hi biwi ko line marta hai🀣
Thank god his eyes didnt glow with the touch of piyaπŸ₯± I guess this is the only way piya will recognize himπŸ˜†
Ek number ka bhukkad bhi hai just like chudail πŸ€£

chudail to gayab hi ho gayi hai. Bhul gayi kya dilbar ko? Aa jao , ab to do dilbar hai 🀣
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

chudail to gayab hi ho gayi hai. Bhul gayi kya dilbar ko? Aa jao , ab to do dilbar hai 🀣

2 - 2 Dilbar🀣 πŸ€£ doodh wale dilbar ko le jaa πŸ˜†
RH mai jald hi milk ki shortage hone wale haiπŸ˜†