Starting u made us worried for Ishita

Pls make Raman strong for Ishita

Don't forget to give punishment to simmi 

Nice updates

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Nice update...

Raman was scared as he couldn’t find Ishita....

He was worried for her safety....

Later he found her in the park..

Ishita was shattered and crying uncontrollably ...

Simmi lied Ishita making her shocked and broken...

Finally Raman confessed his love for her...

Both were happy and contented...

Plz continue soon...

Thank you...

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Superb updt

Raman was so lost without ishu. Finally he found her in park. So simmi is behind this. She lied to ishu about Raman marriage. Love raman confession. Ishra scene was amazing.

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Part=34

Ishra were hugging each other tightly standing on the road fully drenched in the rain after sometime raman broke the hug

R: i think ab humko chlana chaiye sari raat aise baarish mai khade rahege kya?

( i think we should go now will we stay like this in the rain for whole night?)

Ishita looked at him and smiles

I: haa zada der aise rahege toh bimar ho jayge aap mujhe ghar chod do

( yes we will fall ill if we stay like this for some more time please drop me to home)

R: actually meri car khrab ho gayi raaste mai tum mere saath ghar chalo humko koi naa koi lift mil jayegi ya phir ko cab ya auto

( actually my car broke down on the way you come home with me we will get lift or any cab)

I: par raman unn gundo ki wajeh se mera sara saaman bhi kho gya

( but raman i lost my luggage because of those goons)

R: koi baat nahi hum tumhare liye sab naya le lege abhi chale thand lag rahi hai

( don't worry we will buy everything new for you now let's go i am feeling cold)

Ishita nodded they both start walking on the road holding each other hands after walking for sometime they finally found a cab and went towards their house

After sometime they reached the house ishita was having difficulty in walking due to the wound

I: ya am fine don't worry

Raman picked her in his arms

I: raman what are you doing? Hum aapke ghar pe aaye hai agar kisi ne dekh liya to

( raman what are you doing? We come to your house what if anybody see us like this?)

R: don't worry ghar pe koi nahi hai sab movie dekhne gaye hai mujhe mihika ka message aaya tha wo chathi thi mai bhi saath chalu but mai tumhe leke bhot tensed tha iss liye mana kar diya ab sab raat ko der se aayege

( don't worry no one is the house everyone went to watch movie mihika messaged me she want me to join them but i was really tensed for you so i said no they will come late at the night)

I: par raman

(but raman)

R: chup abhi koi sawal nahi

He said and take her inside he told the watch man to open the door while he was staring at her making ishita conscious while raman takes her inside

I: raman dekha watchman kaise ghoor ke dekh raha tha

( raman did you see how watchman was looking at us?)

R: toh dekhne do i don't care ab tumhe chot lagi hai mai bas tumhari help kar raha hoon

( so let him see i don't care you are injured and i am just helping you)

I: raman

R: mujhe koi problem nahi ho rahi toh tumhe kyu ho rahi hai? Just enjoy the ride jab hamari shadi hogi toh mai aise hi tumhe apni baahon mai utha ke hamare room tak leke jaauga

( if i don't have any problem then why you have problem? Just enjoy the ride when we will get married i will take you to our room like this)

He said making her smile he takes her to his room and make her sit on the bed

R: tum ruko mai abhi first aid kit leke aata hoon

( wait i just bring first aid kit)

He said making her sit properly while ishita smiled looking at him he comes after taking first aid kit and sit near her he hold her leg and keep it on his lap

I: raman aap rehne do mai kar lugi

( raman you leave it i will do it)

R: mai kar raha hoon naa

( i am doing it naa)

He said and start cleaning the blood with cotton she closed her eyes feeling pain he take out the piece of glass which pricks in her skin she cries in pain

R: kitni chot aayi hai aur tum iss halat bhag rahi thi kitna dard ho raha hoga you should be careful naa

He said applying ointment on the wound and put bandage on it

I: mai kya karti mai bhot zada tensed thi aapko khona nahi chathi thi mujhe ek pal ke liye laga ki aap sach mai kisi aur ladki se shadi kar rahe ho mai bhot daar gayi thi uski wajeh se mujhe chot bhi lag gayi

( raman what should I do? I was very tensed i don't want to lose you for a moment i thought that you are really going to marry another girl i was very scared because of that i got hurt)

Raman looked at her and come towards her he wipes her tears with his thumb

R: i am sorry ishita maine tumhe bhot hurt kiya naa mai bas apne past ki wajeh se tumse door jaa raha tha mujhe laga tha mere past ki wajeh se mai tumhe hurt karuga mai tumhe hurt nahi karna chatha tha par dekho tumhe khood se door karne ki wajeh se maine tumhe hurt kar diya i am sorry

( i am sorry ishita i hurt you very much i was going away from you Just because of my past i thought i will hirt you because of my past i don't want to hurt you but see i hurt you so much by pushing you away from me i am sorry)

He said with teary eyes kissing her hand

I: jo hua usko bhool jao apne past ki wajeh se apna future spoil maat karo i promise you mai kabhi aapko chod ke nahi jaaugi hum dono milke nayi memories banayege aap apni sari purani memories bhool jaaoge and i am happy ki uss sanjna ne aapko chod diya agar wo aapko nahi chodti to aap mujhe nahi milte you know what raman usko pata nahi usne kya khoya hai wo pagal thi jo usne aapko chod diya par mai aapko kabhi nahi chodugi i love you

( whatever happened just forget it don't spoil your future because of your past i promise i will never go leaving you we will make new memories together i am happy that sanjna leaves you if she did not leave you i will never get you she did not know what she had lost she was mad that she leaves you but i will never leave you i love you)

She said making him smile

R: i love you too

He said kissing her forehead keeping her lips on her forehead little longer she closed her eyes feeling his touch while she hugged him resting her head on his chest after sometime they broke the hug ishita start sneezing

R: ishita tum please change karlo warna thand lag jayegi ek kaam karo tum mihika ke room se uske koi kapde pehan lo tab mai hum dono ke liye coffe banta hoon

( ishita please change your clothes otherwise you will fall ill you check in mihika's room and wear her clothes till then i will make coffee for us)

He said while sneezing

I: raman aap bhi bimar pad jaaoge aap bhi change karlo tab tak mai mihika ke room mai jaake dekhti hoon mere pehane ke liye kapde mil jaye toh

( raman you will also fall ill you also change till then i will go to mihika's room and check if i found something to wear)

R: tum chali jaaogi naa

( you will go naa?)

Ishita smiled

I: haa don't worry i will manage aap bhi change karlo

( ya don't worry i will manage you also change)

Raman nodded while ishita went to mihika's room to change her clothes

After sometime raman comes to mihika's room after changing to check ishita but she was not there

R: ishita kaha gayi?

( where is ishita?)

He thought and went downstairs to check he went towards kitchen and saw her there busy in making something she was wearing white colour kurti with leggings while her hair was wet and open making her look simple yet beautiful raman smiled looking at her and went towards her and hugs her from behind

R: ye tum kya kar rahi ho?

( what are you doing?)

I: aap kab aaye? wo actually maine socha aapko bhook lagi hogi so aapke liye noddles aur cheese sandwich bana rahi hoon

( when did you came? Actually i thought you must be hungry so i was making noodles and sandwich for you)

R: haa bhook to bhot lagi hai

( yes i am very hungry)

He said kissing her neckline

I: raman please

R: kya hua?

( what happened)

I: raman mujhe bhot bhook lagi hai pata hai maine kal raat se kuch nahi khaya mai itna upset thi khane ka dil hi nahi kiya but now i am very hungry

(raman i am very hungry you know what i did not eat anything from last night i was so upset but now i am very hungry)

R: i am sorry meri wajeh se ye hua bhot hurt kiya naa maine tumhe

( i am sorry this happened because of me i hurt you so much)

She turned towards him

I: haa hurt toh bhot kiya par koi baat nahi uski saza toh mai aapko dugi

( yes you hurt me very much but don't worry i will punish you for that)

She said wrappings her arms around him

R: mai toh tyar hoon tumhe jo saza deni ho de dena

( i am ready you can give me any punishment which you want)

He said pulling her towards him making her smile

I: aapko saza mai baad mai dugi pehle mujhe khana banane do bhot bhook lagi hai

( i will punish you later but first let me make the food i am very hungry)

R: bhook to mujhe bhi bhot lagi hai maine bhi kal raat se kuch nahi khaya tum rehne do mai bahar se khana order kar deta hoon

( even i am very hungry i did not eat anything from last night you stop i will order the food)

I: nahi raman mai khana bana lugi bahar se order karne ki zaroort nahi hai

( no raman i will made the food don't order from outside)

R: but

I: raman don't worry mai bana lugi itni bhi buri cooking nahi karti mai

( raman don't worry i will made my cooking is not so bad)

R: but ishita

I: agar aapko mere haath ka khana nahi khana toh koi baat nahi

( if you don't want to eat food of made by me then its ok)

She said making sad face raman smiled looking at her

R: ok tum banao mai nahi rokuga

( ok you made i will not stop you)

Ishita smiled and start doing her work again she was making sandwich while raman was looking at her smiling he come towards her and hugs her from behind

I: raman kya kar rahe ho?

( raman what are you doing?)

R: tum apne kaam pe dhyan do mai apna kaam kar raha hoon

( you concentrate on your work i am doing my work)

He said nuzzling his nose into her neckline making her feel goosebumps

R: i can't tell you ishita mujhe kitna acha lag raha hai tumhe aise apni baahon mai leke mujhe laga tha mai tumhe kho duga apni galti ki wajeh se par tumhare door jaane ke baad ehsaas hua ki mai tumhare bina nahi reh sakta i love you so much ab tumhe kabhi khood se door nahi jaane duga kabhi nahi

( i can't tell you ishita i am feeling so good by taking you in my arms like this i thought i will lose you because of my mistake but after you went I realised that i can't live without you i love you so much now i will never let you go away from me)

He said hugging her tightly making her smile

I: i love you too

He smiled looking at her and hold her tightly from waist she closed her eyes he looked at her and start kissing her neckline making her weak on her knees she turns towards him and hugs him tightly he hugged her back

After sometime they broke the hug he tucked her hair stand behind her ear which was blocking his view she closed her eyes feeling his touch he smiled seeing his effect on her she looked away feeling shy and turns to go but he hold her hand and pulled her towards himself and hugs her from behind holding her tightly in his arms he rubbed his cheek with her making her feel goosebumps seeing his effect on her he put her hair on one side and nuzzled his nose in her back she closed her eyes feeling his touch while he start kissing her neckline making her weak on her knees she turn towards him both looked in each other eyes he pinned her to wall and come closer to her he put his head in the crook of her neck and start kissing her neckline making her lose herself completely she start pulling him more into herself while he was busy in kissing her he put her hand under her kurti caressing her waist making her moan his name in pleasure he open the zip of her kurti from behind and start caressing her bare back making her lose herself completely he looked in her eyes and took her lips in his for passionate kiss he entwined his fingers in hers both were lost in each other when his phone rings breaking their moment both parted away

R: mai call attend karke aata hoon

( i just come attending the call)

She nodded blushing while he smiled and went to attend the call she was standing in same position she closed her eyes remembering their intimate moment and blushed hard she compose herself and start making the food after sometime he comes back

R: ishita mai kuch help karu?

( ishita can i help you?)

I: no raman sab ho gya bas hum dono ke liye coffe bana loon

( no raman everything is done i am making coffee for both of us)

R: mai tumhari help kar deta hoon

( i will help you)

I: no raman it's ok i will manage

R: come on ishita itni help to mai kar hi sakta hoon

( come on ishita i can help you in this)

He said making her smile she nodded while he start making coffe after sometime they finished their work and both were on dinning table enjoying their dinner

I: raman kaisa bana hai?

( raman how's it)

She said looking at him

R: itna tasty bana hai ki dil karta hai banane wale ke haath bhi kha jaau

( it is so tasty i want to eat the hands who made this)

He said making her smile he hold her hand and kissed it making her blush

R: you know what shadi ke baad tum aise hi roz mere liye apne haatho se khana bnana

( you know what after our marriage you should make food daily for me like this)

I: haa mai banaugi aur aapko apne haatho se khilaugi

( yes i will made and will feed you with my hands)

She said feeding him he smiled looking at her

R: aise nahi ache se khilao naa

( not like this feed me properly)

He said and hold her hand and bring her towards him she looked at him confused while he pulled her to himself making her sit in his lap

I: raman what are you doing?

He put his finger on her lips

R: ab mujhe apne haatho se khilao

( now feed me with your hands)

He said making her smile she start feeding her with her hands while he too start feeding her she was feeding him he bite her finger making her moan in pain

I: ouch raman

He hold her hand and put her finger in his mouth soothing her pain

R: sorry

She smiled looking at him and kissed his cheeks he looked at her she hugs him like this they had their dinner in between their little romance they were still sitting in same position ishita was in his lap both were looking at each other

I: aise kyu dekh rahe ho?

( why are you looking like this)

She asked looking at him

R: soch raha hoon mai kitna lucky hoon tumhare aane se pehle mai bhot akela feel karta tha par tumne mujhe jeene ki wajeh di phir se pyar karna sikhya

( i was thinking i am so lucky i feel so lonely before you come in my life you give me reason to live you thought me love again)

She smiled looking at him

I: aww so filmy itne romantic dialogues

R: nahi ishita ye sab sach hai i can't tell you tum mere liye kya ho

( no ishita this is the truth i can't tell you what do you mean to me)

He said kissing her hand

I: acha aapko yaad hai jab hum pehli baar mile the kitna ladte the aap mujhse kitne khdoos the

( do you remember how we used fight? You fight with me so much you were so rude)

R: tum bhi kaam nahi thi meri jhansi ki rani tumse ladte ladte pata hi nahi chala kab tumse pyar ho gya

( you are also not less my jhansi ki rani I didn't realised figuring with you that when did I fall in love with you)

I: aapko pehli baar kab mere liye kuch kuch feel hua tha?

( when did you feel something for me for the first time?)

She said wrapping her arms around him

R: i think jab tum ghar nahi aayi thi aur mai tumhe dhoodhne ke liye gya tha aur tumhe hospital mai dekha uss time aisa laga tum meri life ka hissa ban gayi ho aur mai tumhe khona nahi chatha tha uske baad hum aur kareebh aate gaye aur phir jab hum meeting pe gaye the aur ashok ne jo tumhare saath kiya tumhe dukhi dekh ke mujhe bilkul acha nahi laga tumhe kisi musibat mai nahi dekh sakta tha mujhe ehssas hua ki mai tumse kitna pyar karta hoon but hamesha apni feelings ko chupya apne bure past ki wajeh se but now i realised i can't live without you

( i think when when you did not return home and i went to find you and find you in hospital that i time feel that you had become important part of my life and i don't want to lose you and when went for that meeting and what ashok did with you i feel really bad seeing you sad i couldn't see you in any problem i realised that i start loving you but i always hide my feelings because of my bad past experience but now i have realised that i can't live without you)

Ishita smiled looking at him

R: ab tum batao tumhe kab ehssas hua?

( now you tell me when did you realize your love?)

I: raman aap bhot ache ho kisi ko bhi aapse pyar ho jaye pehle mai aapko khoods samjhti thi but jab mujhe pata chala ki aap kitne ache ho aapne mere liye itna kuch kiya mai khood ko rok nahi paayi aapse karne se i fall in love with my rude boss

( raman you are very good anyone can fall in love with you first i thought you are very rude but when i get to know that you are so good you did so much for me I could stop myself from loving you i fall in love with my rude boss)

She said looking at him smiling

R: maine to kabhi socha bhi nahi tha tum meri life mai aaogi mujhe laga tha mai pyar deserve hi nahi karta kisi ko khush nahi rakh sakta

( I never thought that you will come in my life i thought i don't deserve love i can't keeo anyone happy)

He said with teary eyes ishita put her hand on his mouth

I: aap sara pyar deserve karte ho raman mai dugi aapko wo pyar and i know aap mujhe sabse zada khush rakhoge and promise me aap aaj ke baad apne past ke baare mai yaad karke khood ko hurt nahi karoge

( you deserve all the love raman i will give you all the love i know you will always keeo me happy and promise me you will never hurt yourself by thinking about your past)

Raman nodded she smiled and cupped his face she drank his tears and kissed all over his face she kissed his forehead lovingly he closed his eyes then she kissed his eyes then she kissed his cheeks

I: i love you raman

She said kissing his lips he was shocked seeing her boldness she was kissing him with full love he smiled looking at her and pulled her more into himself and start kissing her back she wrapped her arms around him both start kissing each other passionately after a long passionate kiss they broke the kiss in the need of air both looked at each other and smiles she keep her head on his chest and kissed his chest he smiled and hugged her back

They were hugging each other tightly when there was a knock on the door they broke the hug and looked at each other

R: i think sab wapis aa gaye mai jaake dekhta hoon

( i think everyone is back i will check)

Ishita nodded while he kissed her cheek and went to open the door while she smiled looking at him

Raman went to open the door Mihika simmi and romi come after watching the movie

Mi: bhai aap abhi tak jaag rahe ho

( bhai you are still awake?)

R: haa wo actually tum sab ka wait kar raha tha kaisi thi movie?

( yes actually i was waiting for you all how is the movie)

Ro: bhot achi thi bhai humne bhot enjoy kiya aapko bhi saath jana chaiye tha

( it was very nice we enjoyed a lot you should also come with us)

S: bhai aapko bhook lagi hogi naa mai aapke liye kuch banau?

( bhai you must be hungry should i make something for you?)

R: nahi maine dinner kar liya hai

( no i have my dinner)

Mi: ishu

Mihika got happy seeing ishita while simmi gets shocked seeing ishita there

Mi: ishu tum kab aayi?

( ishu when did you come)

Mihika come towards ishita

I: mihika actually

R: mihku actully mai ishita ko leke aaya hoon hum dono meeting se wapis aa rahe the raaste mai bhot baarish ho rahi thi iss liye mai ishita ko yaha le aaya

( actually mihku i bring ishita here we were returning from a meeting it was raining heavily so I bring ishita here)

Mi: bhai thank you aap ishita ko yaha le aaye ye to mujhe bhool hi gayi thi mera phone bhi utha rahi thi

( thank you bhai you bring ishita here she totally forget me she was not even picking my phone)

I: aisa kuch nahi hai mihiku am sorry

( nothing like that mihiku am sorry)

Mi: it's ok ab tum mere saath chalo maine tumhe kuch dikhana hai chalo mere saath

(it's ok now you came with me i want to show you something just come with me )

Ishita nodded mihika takes ishita to her room simmi was not happy seeing ishita there raman looked at simmi

R: kya hua simmi? Tum pareshan lag rahi ho?

( what happened simmi? You are looking tensed)

He said looking at her

S: nahi bhai aisa kuch nahi wo mai bhot thak gayi hoon mai room mai jaa rahi hoon

( no bhai nothing like that actually i am really tired i am going to my room)

She said and went to her room while raman want to ask her why she tell lie to ishita and insults her like this but he thought he will ask about this later and went to his room

Next morning

Ishita was going towards mihika's room when raman hold her hand and takes her to his room

I: raman aap kya kar rahe ho? Koi dekh lega

( raman what are you doing? Someone will see)

Raman closed the door and come towards her

I: raman what are you doing? Mujhe ready hona hai aaj mujhe mihika ke saath shopping pe jana hai kal uska sangeet hai

( raman what are you doing? I have to get ready i am going to shopping with mihika tomorrow is her sangeet)

Raman pinned her to wall and closed her mouth with his hand

R: ishita please listen to me kitna bolti ho

( ishta please listen to me you speak so much)

Ishita glared at him listing this

R: listen mujhe tumse ek zaroori baat karni hai

( listen i want to talk to you something really important)

Ishita remove his hand from her mouth

I: kya?

(what?)

R: aaj tum bhot sundar lag rahi ho

( today you are looking very beautiful)

He said looking at her smiling

I: aapne ye kehne ke liye mujhe yaha laye?

( you bring me here to say this?)

She said making serious face raman come closer to her putting his arms around her pinning her in to he wall

R: haa kyu tumhe kya laga tha?

( yes why what do you thought?)

He said huskily in her ear making her close her eyes

I: raman

She blushed he smiled looking at her

I: mai jaa rahi hoon mihika mera wait kar rahi hai

( i am going mihika is waiting for me)

R: haa chali jana par pehle apne hone wale pati ki baat to sun lo kaisi biwi ho apne hone wale pati ki fikar hi nahi hai

( yes you can go but first listen to your future husband which type of wife you are? You just don't care about your husband?)

He said looking in her eyes making her blush

R: acha suno kal mihika ke sangeet mai tumhe mai sabke saamne propose karne wala hoon sab ko bata duga hamara kya rishta hai phir koi nahi aayega hamare bich tum bhi apne amma ko inform kardo aur unko yaha aane ko kaho kal mai unse unki beti ka haath maagna chatha hoon now i can't wait mai chata hoon hum jaldi ek ho jaye

( ok listen tomorrow i am going to propose you in mihika's sangeet in front of everyone i will told everyone about our relationship then no one will come between us you just inform your amma and appa and call them here now i can't wait i just want that we become one)

He said pulling her towards himself ishita looked at him a tear fall from her eyes he wipes her tear with his thumb

R: ro kyu rahi ho tum mujhse shadi nahi karna chathi?

( why are you crying? Don't you want to marry me?)

She looked at him and nodded in no

I: i am very happy raman i just can't tell you thank you thank you so much i love you

He smiled and kissed her forehead she closed her eyes feeling his touch

R: i love you too

He hugs her she hugged him tightly

after sometime they broke the hug and looked in each other eyes she kissed his lips softly and goes from there blushing while raman smiled looking at her.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Loved ishra moments 

Simmi was not happy with ishita’s arrival

Raman has turned out to be so romantic 

Ishita was so happy 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for positive update ..

Don't make simmi to do any negetivity Yaar, we have criminals in yhm..do not need more in forum stories..sorry to be like that..

But want to see positive story going on,...atleast here..

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lovely and romantic one.....

Enjoyed reading.... Please update next part soon 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update..

Raman took Ishita to his mansion...

Ishita was reluctant but he assured her...

He helped her to dress her wound...

Both were happy and contented...

Ishita made dinner for them..

They fed each other and enjoyed their time...

Simmi wasn’t happy to see Ishita there and Raman decided to talk with her later...

Raman want to propose Ishita in front of all and asked Ishita to call her parents..

Hope everything will go smoothly as Raman planned..

Plz update soon..

Thank you..

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Raman brought ishita to his home he treated her wounds ishra talk and romance was beautiful i loved all thier moments simmi romi and mihika came back simmi was not happy seeing ishita back raman notices that he asked her what happen she made excuse raman told ishita he will propose her in mihikas sangeet and asked her to call her parents too 

Pls update soon

dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Beautiful update 

Loved it