SHRENU PARIKH B'DAY PREPARATION THREAD

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
PREPARATION TIME EVERYONE

Shrenu Parikh's birthday is on
''11th November''

So, lets work together to make it a memorable birthday for her just like Shrenu/Gauri does it for us 😉😆

Put your thinking cap on and suggest the unique birthday ideas.

Send any wishes, collages,siggies, poems, os, vms etc to me. You can either scrap me or pm :). 

The last date is 7th Nov

😳
Edited by DilBoleRikara - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey, Palakh! 

Coming here after a long time. As you know, I am upset with Shrenu still in the show, so I don't come here anymore. ðŸ˜†

Anyways, thanks for making this thread girl. 

One suggestion, make this global. 'Cos most Shrenu fans stopped coming to IB forum last year itself. So, it'll be better to make it global so that they can come to know that we have a thread for her bday prep. 
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Hey, Palakh! 

Coming here after a long time. As you know, I am upset with Shrenu still in the show, so I don't come here anymore. ðŸ˜†

Anyways, thanks for making this thread girl. 

One suggestion, make this global. 'Cos most Shrenu fans stopped coming to IB forum last year itself. So, it'll be better to make it global so that they can come to know that we have a thread for her bday prep. 

ihave pmed the mod for making it an important topic but i think it cant be made a global announcement so hoping that my pm is seen whenever the mods are online 
n its great seeing u back ananya ðŸ˜³
SRKisLove thumbnail

Yeah Palakh. Good to see you here, but we meet on Twitter anyways, fangirling over a different show.😆 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Krithiha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHRENU PARIKH

I came to know her presence in the tv industry in the year 2013 . At the first glance she attracted me by her beautiful eyes , well shaped eyebrows , small lips  , sharp nose , apple cheeks and sweet voice. Then I started to watch her show #ipkndebp . After that I completely fell in love with her role Aastha more than Shrenu. Those days were a memorable one. Still that show title song creates some mesmerizing feelings in me.

According to me ,  a girl should be with some attitude, innocence, love and affection, dignity, patience, humbleness, honesty,  beauty and attraction. I found all the above qualities in her. She is such a unique actress. 

Any of her acting never irritated and bored me.  I like her drama queen acting very much. Her acting makes me laugh , cry and feel. I am never fed up with her acting. I like her face expressions and the body languages more than her dialogues. Shrenu is the perfect actress to entertain the fans  by her antics. 

I think most of her talents have not been used by theshow makers up till now . She can fit with any actors and can create a fantastic chemistry with them. I am waiting for her show to pass my free time happily.

SRKisLove thumbnail

Thanks for getting this topic sticky, Palakh! ðŸ˜Š
SRKisLove thumbnail

Guys send your bday wishes, gifs, vms and toher stuff to Palakh before 7th November. ðŸ˜Š
sindukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
actually on insta we are collecting the birthday wises videos from shrenu fans 
about 30 seconds video in that say your name and place and birthday wises to shrenu in your own words 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Sent PM Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
KairaZindabad thumbnail
Wishing a very very happy birthday to cutepie Shrenu Parikh.

On this day Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.

Enjoy your birthday and every day to the fullest.

Happy Birthday