Users

Frequent Posters

ShivaayAnika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Credit Fary 

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
this is gonna be the best and the only scene i have seen from this redux of them properly gosh they were fire in this ❤️ great gifs mallu deffo going to to use them 
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Credit-xAishuuux

Edited by DilBoleRikara - 5 years ago
ShivaayAnika thumbnail
Credit Fary 

Edited by ShivaayAnika - 5 years ago
KairaZindabad thumbnail
Aishuuu - my gosh such beautiful creations,one of a kind gif-fer you are loved each and every gauri-omkara creation seriously how much i love your quality stuff over the quantity stuff that i see here ,glad to have seen your work in these creation gallery's,this is somethin else loved how you have blended those light purple and orange colorings together in here

and the single in black and whites and colored are great!! 100 on 100 marks to this hot shower romance scene gifs ❤️

wow this one is so unique never seen a style like this one only you can do this , looks so pretty and i  have 4 different kind of these colorings to choose from ,i love how you experiment on so many colorings it leaves me hanging which to use and the rikara written part below that is so beautiful 😲👏

love each and every gifset in the 2nd part of the update but this this has my entire heart 

great colorings and sharpness in the gifs Aishuu total killer gifs you make,seriously i never get tired of saying that no one can ever match your level of giffing 👏 not even people who are doing it since years 

and woahhh those gauri dbo scene gifs -this also has my entire soul 

gosh the feeling that i got seeing this ,brings back all the memories back great blending and fabulous colorings yet again aishuu   such a beautiful start of this CG and so sorry for this late comment but wasnt getting free time to give a big comment 😳 and thanks palakh for posting aishu's work everytime and making this CG filled with such flying magnificent colors for my eyes ,totally a bliss to see this girl's work here everytime👏⭐️⭐️
WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
after a long time :) 

ShivaayAnika thumbnail
^Simply beautiful K ❤️
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This is amazing ❤️