Randeep Rai -:Article About Him

....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Today a Article Published on News Paper  and after reading it want to share this..

OK have u ever seen an actor who ask a permission to his PH before signing his first ever movie in Bollywood? 
I'm sure no one and second thing if Sumeet sir and Shashi mam didn't allow him to sigh his movie then he refused to sigh this movie but they both allowed him to do this movie.

It's show the type of Person Randeep isπŸ‘β€οΈ
It's showing the goodness of him β€οΈ

Some times back a member made a post here  listing out TV actors who left their show for his Bollywood movie and their future and Karma after that.

So here I'm listing out why listing out?πŸ˜† its actually one and only actor of TV industry who took permission to his PH before signing his first movie and even ready to give up too if they didn't permitted..

Well it's my First and Last Post on This Forum..
I have to share this anyhow. 

Here is the Article -:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting a pic of the article here.😊

A good interview. The fact that Randeep took permission shows the love he has for the show and Sameer. Appreciate the encouragement and support Shashiji and Sumeet sir have given. 

Best wishes to Randeep..Loved his thoughts on creative satisfaction!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Lavender25 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. His actions clearly shows his commitment and sincerity towards the show. Its his this nature which will take him to  heights in life. God bless him.😊

Edited by Lavender25 - 5 years ago
vidrev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really he is such a nice guy. Now the respect for him has been increasing day by day. He is so committed to his work and career. It's really rare to see such people in the industry mainly. 
Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing 
He is truly a gem of a person 
He disserves all the success and appreciation in life 
Loved his thoughts 
soniadutta thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 
I always knows that he is very serious about his work and never betrayed it .He knows ,YUDKBH actually gives him name and fame so he actually respect it .
It's so happy to know that he actually took permission from his current producer to sign new project and they too support him for the decision .
I hope he has a huge success in life and get all which he totally deserves .
Edited by soniadutta - 5 years ago
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He is a gem basss bol Diya !!
.πŸ‘proud