Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Divanru

Lovely but short update .

Though I don't know most of the characters .
So fun week coming up .
Pre cap is interesting  
Updt next soon 

Thanks a lot dear😳Will give more😊Yes😳Will update very soon😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Two Amazing and so Awesome Chapters 
totally enjoyed the read 

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad u totally enjoyed reading it😃
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Edited by Vampire2468 - 5 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 32 ~ AUDITION

2 Day's Later

Morning

St Xavier's College

Auditorium

Students are giving their audition to Mr Raj and Miss Rose...PriNa enters the auditorium and sees that...A assistant gives them a prompt to prepare for their audition..."Mujhe laga kuch acha milega...Par ye..." Preeti rants after reading it..."Chill Pree, yeh bhi toh acha hi hai" Sunaina takes her to stand in the line...

"Kitni lambi line hai...Hamara turn kab ayega?" Preeti hushed..."Tu santi rakhegi...Aur haan santi matlab silence"..."Ok ok...Pata hai mujhe...Hmm..." Preeti sees DeepVeer coming towards them...PriNa and DeepVeer greets each other..."Tum log yaha?" Sunaina questions them..."Haan, aap log ka audition hai naa" Deepika cutely says...

"Yes!" Sunaina..."Aaj mein bohot hi zyada khush hun...Ab mujshe bhi chota koi aanewala ye aanewali hai" Deepika gushes excitedly..."Sachi?...Matlab mein Chachi bannewali hu...I am so excited!" Preeti too gets very excited...

"Wow!" Sunaina..."Lucky they...If I will ever experience this happiness in my life, I don't know" Preeti sadly says..."Kyu?" Deepika..."Tumhara vo saddu Bhai..." Preeti...All laughs at her childishness..."Unki phikar mat karo aap...Unhe maan na hi hogai...Arey mein toh batana hi bhul gai, parso get together rakha hai, aap sabko aana hai..." Deepika gladly says...

"That's so sweet" Sunaina..."Arey, yeh sab chodo...Mujhe toh dar lag raha hai, yeh audition se...Agar mein nahi kar payi toh..." Preeti making everyone look at her sternly..."Ok!...Mein kar lungi" everyone hushes as she says this..."By the way tum log ka kya progress hai?" Sunaina making DeepVeer look at each other..."Jab hoga tab tum pehli hogi, jise maloom hoga" Ranveer making Deepika blush crimson pink...

PriNa coughs silently, making their trance break...Just then Preeti's turn comes and she moves forward with her friends wishing her all the best..."So u are Preeti Malhotra..." Miss Rose looking up from the list of names...

"Yes, I am Preeti Malhotra...Good Morning ma'am and sir" She making her nervousness go..."Good Morning" Miss Rose and Mr Raj smiles..."You can start now!" Mr Raj looking at her..."Ok!...Mein tumhe kaise batav ki mein tumse kitna pyar karti hu...Agar tum janna hi chahtein ho, toh suno; mein tumse etni mohobat karti hu ki agar zarurat padi toh mein tumhara khoon bhi kar sakti hu, agar kisi ne bhi hamare bich mein aaneki koshish bhi ki toh...Yeh toh sirf ek zalak tha...Magar ab ho bhi sakta hai...Mein sirf tumhari aur tumhari rehna chahti hu..." Preeti without looking up from the prompt..."Yeh kya tha?" Miss Rose..."Dialogues for audition..." Preeti clarifies..."Yeh hame bhi pata hai" Mr Raj...

"Huh?" Preeti getting confused..."See you can't give audition like this...You have to look up from the prompt and speak with conviction...Aur haan thoda andar se bolo" Miss Rose explains her..."Ok ma'am!" Preeti goes inside a makeshift cupboard thinking "Siddha siddha nahi bol sakte the...Yeh kya hai...Woh kya hai", as Miss Rose and Mr Raj gets busy in talking with Pammi, who came there to see the audition...Sunaina and DeepVeer are talking, so they don't see her going...Preeti speaks from inside the makeshift cupboard...All gets puzzled as they can hear her voice but can't see her..."Yeh aawaz kaha se aa rahi hai?" Pammi...

Just then, Miss Rose's eyes meets the makeshift cupboard and she understands the matter..."How was it?" Preeti from inside the makeshift cupboard..."First of all come outside" Miss Rose making Preeti come out from her hiding place..."Pehle andar bolte hai...Phir bahar bolte hai...Problem kya hai inlogo ki?" Preeti thinks...Miss Rose and Mr Raj stands up and looks at her...Sunaina with DeepVeer too comes there...Before anyone can ask anything, Deepika comes forward to speak but unfortunately she slips on Mr Raj...Before anyone could notice, she slips a ring in his upper pocket and quickly gets up..."I'm sorry" Deepika..."It's ok!" Mr Raj looks at her..."Are u ok, Deeps?" Ranveer...Deepika smilingly nods...

"Tum toh andar hi chali gai" Miss Rose..."Aap hi ne kaha tha na ki..." Preeti clarifies her stance..."Oh no...Andar se hamara matlab tha...With feelings...Not going inside..." Mr Raj...

"Oh, ok!" Preeti..."You have this final chance only...So make sure you do it perfectly" Miss Rose smiles..."And please be loud...Aur haan chillana toh bilkul bhi nahi hai" Mr Raj clarifies..."Ok sir and ma'am I won't disappoint you both" Preeti..."You can do it Preeti" Pammi assures her...She once again starts her audition..."So I am selected...I knew it...Yaay!..." she super excited...

"Next please" Miss Rose and Mr Raj..."What?...Why?" Preeti sadly asked them..."Next"...She goes from there and stands at a corner making a crying face...

Sunaina and some more students gives their audition...At last Mr Raj and Miss Rose are still discussing to whether take Preeti or not...Sunaina is very happy as she is selected...DeepVeer congratulates her...

PRECAP ~ SHOCK

RainOfDew thumbnail
Awesome updt
Loved it
Lol kya audition tha Preeti ke
Lets see if she will be selected or not
Cont soon

soniakhanna01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update
Thanks for pm
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Well written update
thanks for the pm...
👏 👏
Moumina thumbnail
Awesome update
Just loved it

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
What shock????!!!!!!
Awesome update...
Where do u get time dear to add pics to the story????
TFS