congrats for new story

interesting

continue soon

thnx aparna ...updating now
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Part 1

" Please do something ..break this door or anything . I have to go , it's late Papa will kill me . No I have to go home please please " Geet was in her own world and keep blabbing didn't even notice the other person looking at her with bored expression . When she didn't get any response from him she finally looked at him and literary begged him to break the door .

" why are you standing like this ? Do something na " .       

" Am I look like a fool ? " finally he said something making her confused " I'm not superman or some Hero who will listen what you say "       

" I'm not ordering you , main toh bas request ..."     

" do I look like your boyfried whom you can say anything ? " he was so sudden with his question Geet gone mum within second .

" just sit there and stop messing with my head "    

she wants to hit him she wants to cruse him but no , situation is not her favour . Because she is locked in library with college's hottest bad boy ... She can certainly manage with hottest part but his attitude always scare her . Without any word she sat in a corner .

" it's all your fault , who told you to sleep . Library mein kaun sota hai . Now suffer , yeh saare ladke bas girls ko impress karne ke liye body baanata hai . They can't even break a damn door . "    

" I heard it "

his sudden voice made her aware that she is too loud with her murmuring. She tried to give smile which looked too stupid on her face . She noticed how he looked at her with some expression which she can't understand. She looked here and there to aviod looking at him but to her bad luck he sat before her . She blinked to hold her surprise and dear , doesn't want him to know she is intimated by his presence but her heart came in her mouth seeing his hand coming toward her .

' What he doing ? No he won't dare to do anything . He knows my father is professor here , he can't harm me right . No he can after all he is a devil , a sexy devil who always looked at her as if she did something wrong , when she always try not to cross his path ' she closed her eyes fearing worse when realised he snatch her phone from her grip .

" what are you doing ? Give me my phone "

but he switched it off and kept it in his pocket . Without bothering to say anything he say beside her and start doing something in his mobile .

" you ... you can't behave..."   

" it's past 11 , I'm stuck in library with full book boring books , mosquitoes and of course with a nerd " he looked at her with some expression " don't you think I can do more than this "     

she gulped her saliva and looked away . She wants to cry, she wants to yell at him for not understanding her situation . She can't stuck here all night ...what will she say to her father . She knows he will be very angry not just angry he will be sad , disappoint on her . From childhood till now she never did anything which will hurt her father but today unknowingly she will make him sad . This time she couldn't stop her tears . Without her own control some word slip which always running in her mind ...

" Why you hate me so much Maan ? What I have done ? "   

Maan went still for but eventually looked at her ... " what is there to love you ? " He answered wiping her tears , and even she didn't try to stop him .   " I hate good girls " with this he went back to his phone again completely ignoring her .

Part 2Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
as I said short part ...will try to update again
it's easy to update short ...
Will try to pm no promise
enjoy
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Abey ye kya tha??
Maaneet Ek library mein band ho aur door lock ho jaaye.. yaha tak toh theek tha..
But Romance karne k jagah dono time waste kar rahe hai.. Very bad..πŸ˜’
The story seems to be very interesting.. First love - naam bhi kafi interesting hai..πŸ˜›
Geet was scared coz of beig locked samajh mein aata hai.. But her being scared coz of being locked with Maan.. Naah!! she should have been excited yaar..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Maan's indifferent behaviour & the last sentence will make one feel Geet is right & he hates her..
But the kind of look in his eyes, they suggest a completely different story altogether..
Ye love story mein bhi mystery wala angle daal diya aapne..πŸ˜†
Ab jaldi jaldi updates dena aur ye mytery solve kar dena.. baaki dono stories k tarah iss k bhi sadiyo ka intezaar mat karwana Ok..
Edited by LovelyUmang5 - 5 years ago
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

as I said short part ...will try to update again
it's easy to update short ...
Will try to pm no promise

enjoy

ye  baat toh hai beta.. Kaafi short tha..
But kaafi interesting aur entertaining tha, iss liye chalo maaf kiya...
Agar aise hi entertaining updates jaldi jaldi deti rahi toh short update bhi chalegaπŸ˜‰
Keepdreaming thumbnail
ye baat toh hai beta.. Kaafi short tha..
But kaafi interesting aur entertaining tha, iss liye chalo maaf kiya...
Agar aise hi entertaining updates jaldi jaldi deti rahi toh short update bhi chalegaπŸ˜‰

I planned to update it fast n complete it soonish πŸ˜†
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hate good girls
What exactly that mean
Locked in library aur Chabi koh gayi haye haye
Maan is bad boy and love bad girls not Sam,Alisha,ya kuch aur I am fed up with his flings
What is there to love!?is what he asked Geet how dare he
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: SANJANA9167

I hate good girls
What exactly that mean
Maan is bad boy and love bad girls not Sam,Alisha,ya kuch aur I am fed up with his flings

cool cool ...maan not that bad πŸ˜†
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: SANJANA9167

I hate good girls
What exactly that mean

cool cool maan not that bad Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago