SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Has anyone posted this before?

Found on Twitter

mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Does this IB redux make any sense to any of you. Wot is happening in IB. Despite having such beautiful and talented actors which they have reduced to extras, since the past few weeks they brought innumerous actors in the name of raising voice against social issues. Fine...and in the name of focussing on some specials they keep getting them married, donno for how many times now. Now this redux...😡
OoViVioO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mailanchi

Does this IB redux make any sense to any of you. Wot is happening in IB. Despite having such beautiful and talented actors which they have reduced to extras, since the past few weeks they brought innumerous actors in the name of raising voice against social issues. Fine...and in the name of focussing on some specials they keep getting them married, donno for how many times now. Now this redux...😡

*Shrugs* IB redux is just a "remake" to me. Makers are just trying to  hype it up but with new characters and new Dadi its nothing  but a remake of the show while keeping same actors and actresses...so at the beginning you will see a "prequel" ðŸ˜†
OoViVioO thumbnail
I just need a scene of Gauri's entry while Omkara stares at her  Wishful thinking?? ðŸ˜†
SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: OoViVioO

I just need a scene of Gauri's entry while Omkara stares at her  Wishful thinking?? ðŸ˜†

Nothing happening bro ðŸ˜†
OoViVioO thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Nothing happening bro ðŸ˜†

Hey...I just want some pretty pictures here ðŸ˜†
SRKisLove thumbnail

Hey...I just want some pretty pictures here ðŸ˜†

Dude something has happened, I dunno what, but on SM everyone seems mad at Shrenu (and Kunal).

I'm wondering what they have done now. Shrenu hasn't posted anything new, so???????

OoViVioO thumbnail
Who knows...People wasting time being mad at them when they themselves seem to just shrug it off. Besides I rely on you to tell me what's going on ðŸ˜†. 
OoViVioO thumbnail
The only thing I can think of is that spoiler saying there is only F4 for a while ðŸ˜†..But that just deters me more from wanting to watch..so basically makers like i said are catering to only a certain group of fans. Nothing new. When this doesnt work it will be just like Vanvaas ðŸ¤£. Will I get to see Omkara in specs at least? ðŸ˜³ Or better yet can i see Gauri in Bareilly?Edited by OoViVioO - 5 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail

Who knows...People wasting time being mad at them when they themselves seem to just shrug it off. Besides I rely on you to tell me what's going on ðŸ˜†. 

I myself rely on others. ðŸ˜†

TBH I'm so satisfied with my other show(s) that I internally don't care for Shrenu/Gauri anymore. I mean, I could always watch old scenes, and Rikara did get some of the best scenes (though a really bad story overall)

Its just out of habit that I look out for Rikara fan twitter pages which I used to stalk last year. I'll get out of this habit pretty soon.