Frequent Posters

Feludarocks thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Another photo of Shrenu from her promotional video

Feludarocks thumbnail

Vaise Shrenu's been on leave for almost a week now.

Does she plan to come back or she's like even if I come back there'll be nothing to do, so might as well stay at home? ðŸ˜•

Feludarocks thumbnail

From Shrenu's photoshoot with Ahmedabad Times. 

OoViVioO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feludarocks

Vaise Shrenu's been on leave for almost a week now.

Does she plan to come back or she's like even if I come back there'll be nothing to do, so might as well stay at home? ðŸ˜•

She should enjoy life to the fullest I say ðŸ˜Š...why come back to stand still and clap ðŸ¤¢...next is her consoling others and crying with them..I just know it. 
Edited by OoViVioO - 6 years ago
Feludarocks thumbnail
Feludarocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: OoViVioO

She should enjoy life to the fullest I say ðŸ˜Š...why come back to stand still and clap ðŸ¤¢...next is her consoling others and crying with them..I just know it. 

Maybe not even that. I mean this week didn't have Gauri at all.

Which is in a way a blessing. Better not be there, than be a wallpaper. 

I just wish they had showed that Gauri got fed up and left for Bareilly. But we are not that lucky. ðŸ˜†

Feludarocks thumbnail

Another behind the scenes clip from the same photoshoot.

OoViVioO thumbnail

Maybe not even that. I mean this week didn't have Gauri at all.

Which is in a way a blessing. Better not be there, than be a wallpaper. 

I just wish they had showed that Gauri got fed up and left for Bareilly. But we are not that lucky. ðŸ˜†

I will only care if someone tells me Gauri has lost her memory ðŸ˜†..other than that I don't care whats going on..I heard another wedding coming ðŸ˜† I guess Gauri will at least get dressed up ðŸ˜†..we might get a bride swap or groom swap..who knows...Om might end up marrying Svet...and BOOM ! GAuri fumes and leaves to Bareilly! 
Feludarocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: OoViVioO

I will only care if someone tells me Gauri has lost her memory ðŸ˜†..other than that I don't care whats going on..I heard another wedding coming ðŸ˜† I guess Gauri will at least get dressed up ðŸ˜†..we might get a bride swap or groom swap..who knows...Om might end up marrying Svet...and BOOM ! GAuri fumes and leaves to Bareilly! 

@bold: Om can totes do that. He is the sacrificial lamb. First, sacrifice for mother, then he agreed to be declared illegitimate for his brother, now he will agree to marry Svet to save his brother and bhaabhi's marriage.

I'll be glad if Gauri fumes and leaves to Bareilly.

I'll be even happier if Gauri ends up marrying Svet, and we have something like in Ananya's OS. ðŸ˜†

OoViVioO thumbnail

@bold: Om can totes do that. He is the sacrificial lamb. First, sacrifice for mother, then he agreed to be declared illegitimate for his brother, now he will agree to marry Svet to save his brother and bhaabhi's marriage.

I'll be glad if Gauri fumes and leaves to Bareilly.

I'll be even happier if Gauri ends up marrying Svet, and we have something like in Ananya's OS. ðŸ˜†

🤣 Deb wish for something more possible...Om will marry Svet and we will see them finally decide Rikara's marriage was not official and then down the line we might get a Rikara wedding ðŸ˜†