Users

Frequent Posters

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: divancute

Superb updt

Totally loved it so much
Love ishra scenes. Hope soon ishra will understand their feelings for each other
Thanx for the pm.
continue soon

Thanks dear 
Glad you liked it 
Will update soon
Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myangels

Nice update...

ishita was shocked seeing Raman in her room...
Ishita was confused...
Raman narrated everything to her...
Ishita was shattered and scared...
Raman consoled and assured her...
Raman was guilty about his earlier behavior...
Ishra returned back and Raman left to office after asking Ishita to go home..
Mihika got happy seeing her back...
Amma called Ishita and asked her to shift from Bhallas'...
Mihika didn't want to let her go but Raman agreed...
He wanted to keep distance between them...
Plz update soon...
Thank you...

Thanks dear 
Glad you liked it 
Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolly28singhal

Awesome update 

Now i m very much curious to know what is therr in raman past that he is thinking like this and now trying to distance himself from ishita
Plz update soon 

Thanks dear 
Glad you liked it 
Will update soon
Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akriti154

Super update.ashok is always lusty

Ishra became friends.
Continue soon

Thanks dear 
Glad you liked it 
Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srini18

Thank you for the PM Di!!! Ishita wakes up and tries to recall the events from the past night, but adding to her distress, she couldn't do so... Raman too wakes up and seeing Ishita's chaotic state tells her about the turn of events that took place the past night...

Ishita is devastated and shattered, who seeks solace in Raman's hug... Raman, who is equally desolated let Ishita pour out her sufferings...She thanks him innumerable times for saving him in nick of time from the clutches of Ashok...

Raman on the other hand feels guilty for leaving Ishita alone in the party and chides himself for not finding incriminating evidence against Ashok... Though this scene brought in a lot of sufferings for IshRa but the silver lining is it depicted the unwavering trust Ishra have in one another- perfect culmination of the track...

Elsewhere, Mihika tries to dug deep into IshRa's sudden change of relationship and probes Ishita about her feelings towards Raman, who refutes her claim of love... Meanwhile, Amma suggests Ishita to move into a rented flat, which is sternly opposed by Mihika...

Raman, surprisingly and shockingly sides with Ishita and welcomes her thought of independent living.. However, he masked his true self for the fear of loosing his friendship with Ishita, owing to his unrestrained feelings towards Ishita...

Thanks dear 
Glad you liked it 
Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divanru

Lovely update .

Ishita is somuch disturbed after knowing about last night .
Raman consoled her but at the same time he recalled how he was attracted towards her and was going to kiss her.
Making him guilty .
He decided to stay away from ishita. 
Eagerly waiting to know what's stopping Raman to move towards ishita  
Updt next soon 

Thanks di
Glad you liked it 
Will update soon
Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akriti154

NYC update

Ashok is a cheapster as always
Hope Raman will b back to her soon

Thanks dear 
Glad you liked it 
Will update soon
Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gigli

1st tho Raman stop deciding about others.

So where is Ishu gonna live??
Update soon.
Tq for pm.

Will update soon.
Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Teaser 

ishita enter in the office everyone looks at her and start talking something ishita was confused she wish everyone morning some of them replied and other ignored her ishita was confused with their behaviour she goes and sit on her place 

I: ye ho kya raha hai? Kya ho gya hai sabko? Ye sab mujhe aise kyu dekh rahe hai? Aur kya baatien kar rahe hai? Raman bhi itna ajeeb behave kar rahe hai kal se kitne pareshan bhi lag rahe the koi baat toh zaroor hai i think mujhe raman se hi baat karni chaiye

She thought and start waiting for raman after half an hour raman come everyone greeted him he went to his cabin directly ishita goes behind to talk to him she knocks the door

R: come in

Ishita enter in the cabin and saw raman sitting lost in thoughts she went to him 

I: raman aapse kuch baat karni thi

R: haa bolo

He said without looking at her

I: mai kal se notice kar rahi hoon aap kuch pareshan ho kya baat hai? 

R: kya baat hogi? Mai bas wo kaam ko leke thoda tensed tha

He said looking in his files

I: raman please aap meri taraf dekh ke baat karo naa mujhe kyu lag raha hai aap mujhe ignore kar rahe ho? Mujhse koi galti hui hai kya? Aaj jab mai office mai aayi sab meri aur ajeeb tarike se dekh rahe the aur baatien kar rahe the koi baat toh hai raman please tell me mujhe tension ho rahi hai

Raman looked at her 

R: relax ishita aisa kuch nahi hai tum zada soch rahi ho koi baat nahi hai tum please jao aur apna kaam karo

I: nahi raman koi baat toh hai i am sure ek friend hone ke naate toh aap bata hi sakte ho mujhe aap kal se itne tensed lag rahe 

R: ishita i told you naa tumhe misunderstanding ho rahi hai aisa kuch nahi hai aur agar kuch hai hi nahi toh mai kya batau tumhe? 

I: par raman

R: just shut up yaar tumhe ek baar kehne pe samajh kyu nahi aata koi baat nahi hai wo log baatien kar rahe hai just ignore them tum apne kaam pe dhyan do please mai free nahi hoon bhot kaam hai mujhe chali jao yaha se aur apna kaam karo

He said angrily ishita feel bad with his behaviour 

I: i am sorry sir maine aapko disturb kiya mai chalti hoon

Saying so she leaves from there wiping her unshed tears raman feel bad for scolding her 

R: i am sorry ishita mujhe tumse aise baat karni par rahi hai par mai tumhe sach nahi bata sakta tum pata nahi kaise react karogi mujhe tumhare saath aisa behave karna par raha i am sorry mai jaldi sab thik kar duga

He said feeling helpless 

P. S: will update next part soon
Edited by Priyanka7080 - 5 years ago
Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Updated a teaser please have a look