Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feludarocks thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: DEFOM

sankaranti main sankar aata h aare waah  chandi humari sankar jii (gauri ke) bahot bahot thank u aapko <3 <3

Ha, ha yes! πŸ˜†
Feludarocks thumbnail

Gonna post more edits just to finish this AT. πŸ˜†

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Kunals expressions is so me when i see shrenu onscreen/offscreen dil garden garden hojata h mera  iss chirariya ko dekhkr
❀️

Edited by DEFOM - 6 years ago
Feludarocks thumbnail

Another edit of the Rikara scene, from yesterday's episode.

Credit: Gaurikaib ( Instagram) 

They look cute. πŸ˜³
Feludarocks thumbnail

Kunals expressions is so me when i see shrenu onscreen/offscreen dil garden garden hojata h mera  iss chirariya ko dekhkr

❀️

Yes, same to same! 

LOL once there was this old DBO scene that I was watching, and since Shrenu is short, I was tilting my head a bit.

My brother walked in and asked, "tum yeh sar ghoomakar kya dekh rahi ho?" 

I was like an actress, my brother is like, gawd why do you like girls so much and not boys? 

I'm like not my fault, girls are just prettier! πŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing Palakh! πŸ˜Š

Feludarocks thumbnail

Hey bhaggu!

I just saw that I uploaded some 25 pictures since yesterday, including them screenshots of the segment. πŸ˜†

LOL ek din Rikara and ShreNal dono mil jaata hai, and we have so much to share and discuss. πŸ˜†

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feludarocks

Yes, same to same! 

LOL once there was this old DBO scene that I was watching, and since Shrenu is short, I was tilting my head a bit.

My brother walked in and asked, "tum yeh sar ghoomakar kya dekh rahi ho?" 

I was like an actress, my brother is like, gawd why do you like girls so much and not boys? 

I'm like not my fault, girls are just prettier! πŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing Palakh! πŸ˜Š

ofc. girls r better to ship den boys <3 chicks before d**** anyday  but doesnt mean i hate or dont like boys , but i have seen that i have girl crushes more den i do boy crushes even when i am in a relationship isnt that weird πŸ€£ my bf thinks i am totally mad in dat terms  n he says its better to shi p girls in shows only , coz bad main ladka hi milega naa 
Feludarocks thumbnail

ofc. girls r better to ship den boys <3 chicks before d**** anyday  but doesnt mean i hate or dont like boys , but i have seen that i have girl crushes more den i do boy crushes even when i am in a relationship isnt that weird πŸ€£ my bf thinks i am totally mad in dat terms  n he says its better to shi p girls in shows only , coz bad main ladka hi milega naa 

Yeah even I get attracted to girls more. 

And LOL πŸ€£

Feludarocks thumbnail

Yes!! We finished this AT. πŸ˜Š

Lets move to the next AT.

kashishsr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Realised I forgot to review this lambha review, so doing it now - sue me... or don't ... I much prefer don't...

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Hello meri fellow chiraiyaas! 
Hello meri fellow chiraiyaa - well, sapling for now... if you know what I mean...
Looks like aaj AT samaapt ho jaana chahiye! πŸ˜†
Shubh kaam mein deri kyun? Apne lambhe post koh split karti toh ab tak khatam ho hi jaata...πŸ˜†

Anyways so yeah I went to a shady website and caught bits of the episode: And here are my Rs 2 thoughts on it:
Your witty thoughts will always be worth more than that... you can have Rs2.5... Also shades are not good but at least you did not watch it all...

1. I start the episode and I see Anika, Gauri and Bhavya sitting in a line like school kids, while Dadi is giving them gyaan. Aisa lag raha tha jaise Aashram mein Guru is giving gyan to shishya. πŸ₯±
If you've seen the new promo this is a repetitive scene -  looking like a back-to-school Advert...πŸ˜†

Khair chhodo. Dadi bade mazze se apne poton ki laga deti hai. She signs them up for Kite flying challenge. And obviously the rich Obros don't know how to fly a kite. LOL 
Main toh confusiaagai... Om said he never flew a kite... then they said not in years... evidently Dadi is as connected with them as their parents are - she should know whether they can or can't... where was her enthusiasm for kites every past year?... Kuch bhi-ness...

Vaise Dadi ko pata nahi tha that her grandsons don't know how to fly kites?? πŸ˜•
Oberois know nothing about one another... communication = zero...

Anyways, here comes the irritating part. 
Irritated mat ho... uske liye already reservation hai...

So, Gauri is like Omkaraji is not here. And Shivaay tells her that he will come tomorrow.
Arreh... becharra forgot to tell her na... at least he let Anika know so that when the time arose they could inform Gauri onscreen...

Arey why should Shivaay tell her? Omkara khud nahi bata sakta? Why are writers not showing any conversation between Rikara???? That scene made me really angry πŸ˜‘
Kya baat kar rahi ho - itni SS, hamare paas? Par, he could have let her know off-screen and she could have informed all... wonder why they didn't think of that.

2. Rikara scene. 

It was okay. I mean, yeah aesthetically pleasing, but again, one thing irritated me. 
I told you na, you can't hog the irritation this timeπŸ˜†...

Omkara is like are you angry with me that we didn't celebrate our first Lohri together? Toh Gauri is like first I was, but then Shivaay bhaiya explained to me that meeting that artist was important to you.

Again Shivaay!!!! Why can't Rikara talk about themselves on their own???? CVs πŸ˜‘
Main maanti hoon, todha ajeeb hai...

Uske baad ka scene was good.

LOL Omkara says what should I do to make your mood okay? Gauri is like win the kite flying competition for me.

And then she hops away like a kid πŸ˜³
I miss their nok-jhok though... if only we got the SS to create it...

Omkara is shocked, he's like maine toh patang uste huye bhi nahi dekhi, toh udaayunga kaise? πŸ€£

3. The boys obviously don't know how to fly a kite. So, the girls fly it. 

LOL both Annika and Bhavya flick their hair, but Gauri does her signature Salman Khan step.
She's always in character... Fantastic actress is Shrenu parikh.πŸ˜›

I'm so glad Gauri is different and unique piece here πŸ˜³

Gauri leaves the kite in the air, Annika flies it and Bhavya holds the manja. 

Okay, this scene looked very unreal. 

When a person is flying a kite, their hands are positioned upwards. Surbhi's hands were horizontal. And the way she pulled the strings looked like she's pulling Draupadi's sari. 

It looked really unnatural imo. πŸ₯±
Perhaps she has never flown a kite...

They should have let Shrenu fly the kite, because she actually knows how to fly a kite (I have seen videos) and she would have made it look natural.
Me too, also when Shrenu was mimicking it looked more as if she was flying the kite... such an unparalleled talent is Shrenu...😳

4. Khair uske baad the usual naach gaana after girls win the kite flying competition. Then Veer enters and he towering over everybody else.

Gauri looks like Veer's daughter height wise. πŸ€£
Haina? I thought so tooπŸ˜†...

Coming back to the Rikara scene, I didn't feel anything special.

But Shrenu and Kunal acted really well. πŸ‘πŸΌ

In fact, the whole of the episode ShreNal were the best performers. β­οΈ
For me they always are...

Kahaani samaapt. 
Phew... LOL, just joking... Love your reviewsπŸ˜†...