12.01.2018:Written Update:Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

Sameers friends tell Naina that Sameer has not made any mistake and asks her to take care of Sameer. Naina says Naina takes care of her own and Sameer is not my own. He is a bad dream. Naina asks Sameer to take the call of his useless friends and dare they call here again. Sameer takes the call and his friends ask him if all is well there? They ask him to keep  Sameer tells them not to call again as Naina wont like it. His friends are confused about him and say Sameer has changed from head to toe. Thats all coz of the heart. Nainas love has changed him completely. 

Sameer is sitting at the dining table. Preeti gives Bela tea. Pralay comes and asks for biscuits. Bela taunts that Tayji has turned Pralay into her junior version, always asking for something. He threatens to tell Tayji and Bela goes to get the biscuits. Pralay sips Belas tea. Bela gives him biscuits and he is about to eat when she scolds him and he threatens to complaint to Tayji. Bela asks him to mind his business and gives him the biscuit packet. Sameer looks at the interaction and smiles.

Narrator--All my life i stayed in hostel between empty walls. For me this is a new experience. First time saw what is a joint family and how colorful it can be. How everything meant something. Biscuits, food etc. There was love and there was bitterness. This love i had neither seen nor experienced. 

Sameer is smiling and Bela asks him who he is laughing on. Sameer is quiet. Pralay asks Sameer if he is a guest or friend? Sameer says friend. Pralay asks whose? Sameer is about to say Naina when she tells Pralay not to talk to strangers and he leaves. 

Tayji calls out to Pralay. Pralay brings biscuits. Tayji fumes seeing Bela has given only 3 biscuits. Tayaji says must be Sameer who bashed Arjun. Tayji says we din go to see Arjun so let me show. He is Maheshwari jis grandson, the famous industrialist. Tayaji says had we known before, we could have kept Arjun here and met Sameer. You better be on good terms with Sameer. Tayji says how come? Tayaji says big people of big use. If we get to know them, we will get work for them. To run our business, we have to oil it with relations. Tayji relents. She goes to check on Sameer. 

Naina is staring at Sameer angrily as she ends up adding. Preeti says no tinde, how lucky. Sameer says i love tinde. Bela says great. Bela then corrects herself and says dare u eavesdrop on girl talk. Sameer puts on the walkman. Naina keeps glaring at Sameer. Rakesh comes and screams on him but he cant listen to him. Rakesh says ur here to work. Bela says serving food. Rakesh says such small things wont make me relent. Rakesh says we have kept a servant for Arjun. Rakesh says told u guys to make this richie rich work and ur making him sit on a throne. He tells Sameer that his grandfather became big by giving this punishment to him but he is busy listening to songs. Rakesh tells Sameer he will do all the work for Arjun, including his daily chores. Rakesh says if Sameer cant do all this, his grandfather has to pay Rs. 5 lakhs. 

Part 2

Bela comes there and says Rs. 5 lakhs. Thats why keeping Sameer at this place. No wonder taking advantage of someones injury. Rakesh says not a deal. Sameer is the reason of snatching away millions from Arjuns hand. This is a compensation for that. Rakesh asks Sameer to take the plate of food for Arjun. Tayji asks if really Rakesh will get Rs. 5 lakhs? Bela says want Arjun to get well soon. Tayji says Rs. 5 lakhs not a big deal. Bela says want him to get all the money so he can go live in his own house. Tayji laughs and says no one will leave a free fund house. At the moment he is pauper and so much arrogance and when he gets Rs. 5 lakhs, he will be like a super spiced bittergourd. 

Part 3

Rakesh asks Sameer to feed Arjun and ensure that no drop of food fall on the floor. He warns him that till Arjun finishes every morsel of food, he wont get any food. Sameer is about to feed Arjun but he says dun need ur help. Sameer says let me help u, please. Arjun says wont take ur help ever. Sameer says dun get angry on food. Arjun says food from ur hands is poison for me. Sameer says every man makes mistakes and life gives them second chances. Lets take a second chance. Arjun claps and says u used these sweet words to trap my sister. Arjun turns his face away but Sameer forces him to eat and so Arjun spits the food. Says told u wont eat. Sameer is fuming. Arjun asks Sameer if he is angry and wants to hit him, then go ahead. Sameer calms down and says my grandfather says its easy to raise hand but difficult to extend the same hand. Sameer says spit the anger, not food. For ur health. Sameer offers the food to Arjun again and he throws the plate away in anger. Naina comes rushing. 

Naina brings another plate of food for him and feeds Arjun. Sameer smiles seeing them. Bela comes there with a jhadoo. Sameer asks her to do the moping. Sameer is confused. Naina offers to do it saying rich people dont know how to mope, they only know how to spill dirt. Sameer says i ruined everything so i will set things right. 

Narrator - The Sameer who was more suited with a guitar was standing with a jhadoo. Sameer was like a soldier fighting a lonely war. I din feel like it then but feel now that i should have accepted his apology. But that time, the anger of first love din let me think anything. 

Sameer and Naina exchange looks. 

Precap ---- Naina is holding a tea cup in front of Sameer. Eyelocks. BG - Prem kahani me. Sameer and Naina exchange looks. Sameer extends his hand and gives Naina her hairband. In the kitchen, Naina watches as Sameer is in tears chopping onions.
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Di for the super fast detailed updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Armu4eva thumbnail
Thanks Friends for Commenting πŸ€—
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the written update πŸ˜Š
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the super fast detailed written update Di...

aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the WU πŸ˜ƒ