5th January,2018:Written Update:Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

H.A.P.P.Y      N.E.W      Y.E.A.R      2018

Part 1

Preeti compliments Naina about her luck for getting a cycle in lottery. Naina asks the delivery guy to go back as they dont want any cycle. She asks him about which cooker they had purchased that they won this lottery? The delivery guy says am only here to deliver. Naina asks him about address of his shop. The guy starts stammering. Naina scolds him for fooling them. She asks him his name and details of the shop. Tayji taunts her for having her fathers misfortune. Naina ignores her and says dun want any cycle. Preeti tells Bela to take the new cycle as it can help to resolve the dispute between the brothers. Bela relents. Naina still argues. Bela insists and so Naina reluctantly agrees to keep the cycle. 

Tayji asks Preeti to do aarti of the cycle and break coconut. Bela says whoever sent this cycle is an angel. Naina thinks this is Sameers plan for sure. Sameer asks the delivery guy if he delivered the cycle? He says done. He says that he acted just like the lottery guy. Sameer's friends praise Sameer for the idea. They ask the delivery guy that hopefully he din get caught? He says no but one girl kept qrilling him. Sameer says Naina. The delivery guys says yes. He then leaves. Sameer hopes that Naina will forgive him. He says that he cant see Naina's tears. His friends start fake crying and he asks the matter. They say that since Nainas tears got her a cycle, their tears will get them a bike from him. Sameer laughs saying there is a difference between u and her. His friends ask Sameer to resolve his and Nainas dispute. Munna/Pandit check that Sameers fever is increasing and ask him to rest but he says will come to school, want to see the happiness on Naina's face of getting new cycle. All three are tripple riding on the bike towards school.

Narrator-- That time .. day or night, light or darkness din matter. I was burning like the sun but only cared for Naina. Her tears broke my heart and i couldn't see her crying. Seeing her walking to school scarred my feet but was i doing all this just for getting Nainas forgiveness?

Arjun is practicing at the selection ground. Rakesh tells him to do his best to impress the selectors. He says that he should hit a six and impress them. He asks Arjun not to show his face if he loses. Arjun is thinking of his fathers tall expectations and is nervous. Shefali too wishes Arjun best of luck. The bowler bowls and Arjun misses the first ball. He ends up missing the second ball too. Selectors are not impressed.

Sameers friends tell him not to be foolish and better go home and rest. They notice Naina arriving but its Preeti driving the new cycle. Sameer is sad. BG- Dil dil hai. All friends compliment Preeti about new cycle. Preeti says got lottery, its Nainas but she gave it to me. Naina says those who look good dun necessarily turn out to be good. As such it din impress me. Sameer overhears. Naina is parking the cycle and sings Kahe paise pe guroor kare hai? Sameer is about to react but his friends stop him. Sameer feels dizzy and collapses just as Naina is walking away. 

Part 2

Sameer is in hospital. Sameer's grandpa asks him if he is alright? Sameer says am fine, no need to worry. Grandpa says i will always worry for u. Doc tells Sameers grandpa that Sameer is better, just gave him injection. Grandpa says great. He grills Pandit/Munna about being careless about Sameer. Sameer says dont scold them, i am the one responsible. Grandpa says these two friends of urs are no friend. I think your special friend is the one meant to take care of u. Just once introduce me to her, i will talk to her. Sameer is sulking and says thats the problem, she is not talking to me.

Part 3

Rakesh scolds Arjun for not focussing. Shefali too worries for him and asks him to focus. Arjun ends up missing another bowl. The selectors stop the selection process. They are about to leave when Rakesh requests them to give another opportunity to Arjun as he is better than even Sachin. The selectors say Sachin got selected in national team at the age of 16. They say they had heard a lot about Arjun but he din live upto the hype. Shefali comes there and asks Arjun if he is ok? She reassures him that all will be well. 

Rakesh tells Shefali that Arjun wont coach Shefali anymore as he needs to focus on his game. Rakesh tells Arjun that he wont talk to Shefali after today. She is shocked. Later, Arjun is standing depressed. Shefali comes to speak to Arjun but he behaves rudely with her and asks her to stay away. Shefali says the problem is within u. Arjun asks what? Shefali says he is getting pressured under the burden of Rakesh's failures. Arjun fumes on Shefali but Shefali tells him to accept the truth. Shefali warns him of ruining his game coz of all this pressure and says she wont be around to take the blame next time. Shefali leaves even though Arjun keeps calling out to her.

Swati and Naina are at the hospital and Swati worries about getting caught being out of school. Naina says am scared too, but need to talk to Sameer today. Sameer's friends notice them. He tells them that Sameer's grandpa is here. They indirectly tell Sameer that SIPAHI aya hai. Sameer understands that Naina is here. He smiles. Sameers grandpa is confused about the conversation and asks them to keep away all this distraction. They leave. Grandpa tells Sameer that no more carelessness. He has to return home in time. Ward boy comes and tells Sameer's grandpa that there is a call for u. He goes to check the call. Pandit/Munna bring Naina there. Naina looks at Sameer. BG- Dil dil hai. 

Precap --- Sameer is sitting on the floor of his hospital room and is crying. He says you get hurt and i am the one in pain. We are not two people but one. He says, I love you Naina. BG- Jane jigar janeman. 
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifewLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for such detailed LU...I wish you give us this everyday😊😊😊
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow..so soon.. thanks a lot for your written update πŸ˜ƒ
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you.  Missed the episode today. 
Your WU are awesome. 
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank You so much for the super fast and detailed WU...πŸ€—

Armu4eva thumbnail
Thank You for commenting. 
Happy New Year to you all πŸ€—
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for your brilliant updates Tanu. Happy New Year to you!
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much dear .. waiting eagerly now to watch the episode.. I m out of town and I can't watch it till Monday.. πŸ˜­