Randeep Rai wants to explore the big screen

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Actor Randeep Rai, best known for playing Sameer in Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai (Sony TV), says he is thinking of accepting people's suggestion to try his hand at films.

Randeep, who hails from Jhansi, moved to Mumbai four years ago to give wings to his dreams.

After featuring in about 120 commercials and shows like Diya Aur Baati Hum (Star Plus) and Secret Diaries, Randeep bagged the role of a high school student, Sameer, in the Sony TV show.

His long hair and style in the show, set in the 1990's, have earned him the label of 'small screen's Salman Khan'.

Has he thought of taking up a film after the show?

"I have never compared between television shows and films. I am getting such a good response for my role. A lot of people think that I should try my hand at films. After this show ends, I will try," Randeep told IANS.

"I have never given an audition for films. For whatever I have tried, I have got it through hard work," he added.

He is interested in presenting his acting skills on the big screen but has no plans of taking a break from TV shows.

"If I get another show after this, I will go for it. Actors often say that they are taking a break for two years to prepare but I don't believe in that," he said.

(Source: IANS) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh wow i wanted to post this gud u did..yup he will shine 👏
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He has the cabaility to be a superstar. N he will be.
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He'll be much more successful in future..born to shine as a star⭐️
I've seen many actors quitting their successfully running shows when they're offered films..happy to know Randeep doesn't intend to do that
Edited by Anjali33 - 6 years ago
n_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its not easy to get into the Bollywood league...a few tv stars have been successful but many have not.. however Randeep is still very young and if lucky could get the big break.