22.12.2017:Written Update:Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

Taiji scolds Naina for ruining the material. She scolds her for almost breaking the radio saying its not bought by her useless father Rakesh. She asks Naina to buy new material and refuses to pay her a penny for it. She warns anyone from helping Naina. Bela agrees with Taiji saying Naina is in the wrong. Taiji says this girl shouldnt have been sent to Mt. Abu. 

Sameer is driving his bike and recollects how his mom asked him if he has fulfilled any relationship honestly? He recollects Naina saying 'I love you' to him, and then her finding out the truth. 

Narrator- Running away from questions was my old habit. That day i ended up reaching Nainas lane while running. So strange that I was perturbed about people who never cared for me and never cared for the ones who loved me. But was i allergic to love? 16 yr old Sameer Maheshwari had no answer to it.

Sameer knocks a lari. He is in front of Nainas house. BG- Yaad aa raha hai. He looks at her balcony. Smiles and drives away. Naina is at the shop and pays for the things that Taiji told her to get. The shopkeeper gives her the change and she drops it. She walks in a daze. Sameer is driving in her direction. Sameer knocks a car. Naina is walking towards the same place but they miss seeing each other coz of the crowd. Sameer drives away.

Shefali shows Naina that see i found a lucky coin. Naina says its mine. Shefali says fine but lets have ice cream. Naina is upset. Shefali asks her about the trip and the scene with Sameer? Naina is quiet. She recollects the whole trip, her proposal to Sameer. Shefali asks her to share the details. BG- Anamika tu bhi tarse. Shefali tells Naina about the tragedy with Megha. How the boy duped her and how entire society is blaming her and wanting to kick her out. Naina asks why? Shefali says society always blames girls. The boy duped her but Megha is being blamed. Shefali asks Naina if her Sameer is decent? Naina recollects the truth she found out about Sameer and is quiet.

Part 2

Shefali asks Naina about the details from the trip. Naina says nothing happened. Shefali says you are so straight forward. You must have planned a wedding, honeymoon. Naina says am leaving ...She runs. Shefali is confused seeing her behaviour. 

Naina is in her room. Preeti comes to her and asks her to talk. She brings her a walkman. She says please forgive me. You are not only my sister but my friend too. Please forgive me. Naina recollects Sameer fooling her with his sweet words. Preeti assures to record her 'sorry' if needed. Naina recollects Sameer saying sorry to her. Naina says this is nice, first make a mistake and then say sorry. Preeti asks what more to do? Naina says i am not sitting here to hear your sorry. We share no special relationship. Take this cassette away from here and go away. Preeti is shocked.

Part 3

Naina takes the walkman, removes the cassette and tears off its reel. She throws the cassette away. Preeti is hurt and walks away. 

Narrator- Ye ishq nahi aasan, bas itna samajh lijiye. Ek aag ka dariya hai, aur dub ke jana hai. Ye baat to tai hai. Is aag ki kuch chingari mere aas paas ke logo pe bhi padi. 

Naina looks at the cassette that Sameer had gifted her of Kishore Kumar. 

At Sameers place, he is upset and asks Munna/Pandit to shut off the TV. They feel bad. Sameer asks if they wanna eat? He goes to order food. Munna/Pandit say that Romeo-Juliet are not even talking with each other. Things are pretty bad. They decide to call Naina on behalf of Sameer. But they wonder if Naina will pick the call? Then they think that only heartbroken ones will miss watching Chitrahar. 

Bela asks Preeti to pick the call. She refues. She asks Naina to pick & she picks the call. Sameers friends are delighted. Sameer comes back in the room and asks who called? They say Nanaji. Sameer takes the call and says hello. Naina is shocked to hear his voice. Both are quiet but Naina gets furious and slams the phone down. Sameers friends ask him to talk. Bela asks Naina who called? Naina says wrong number. If they call again, say am not at home. Bela is confused. 

Sameer fumes on them. He says you guys think i am a fool? He walks off. Sameers friends say this is love. The love that Sameer is refusing to acknowledge. Naina comes to her room and fumes that how dare Sameer do this? Always make me think of him. She takes his pic out that she had discreetly picked up in the class. She cuts the pic saying dont want anything to do with Sameer.

Narrator- Dunno which idiot said... pyaar ka dard meetha hota hai. That person must not have experienced love ever. That day, I did what all heartbroken people do. Beat pain with pain. I hurt myself. But for no use. 

Naina is holding the pieces of the pic. BG-Pyaar bhara dil na todo. Naina is in tears and throws the shreded pic pieces away. She cries. Naina is sitting in the balcony and is in tears.

Precap --- Taiji scolds Naina and slaps her. She faints. All rush her to the hospital. Sameer too reaches there with his friends. Naina is unconscious and Sameer looks at her through the glass door.
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow you are quick 👏
Thank you 
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Di for the update 😃
-Vibha007- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How do you do it!!!!!??? Super quick, super clear, super detailed  bestupdate I've ever seen!!!! 
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank You so much for the super fast and detailed Written Update...
Episode is really disappointing... Oops...

mnm1197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update 😊
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So quick update.. great yrr
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the written update 😊