Hidden Feelings- CH.16 Updated/ 13/09/07-

-Rose- thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I, sanya present my loyal readers to the new world of

"Hidden feelings"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*- *-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Shiv and Gauri are two different people who are forced and tied in such bond that they cannot free themselves even if they want to. Gauri, shy girl, who loves her family and can do anything for them even it means giving up her life. Shiv on the other hand is arrogant and totally opposite of her.

What will happen when the two are forced to spend the rest of their lives under one roof? "Love" is far away for them, it is such a ridiculous thought for them, they know they can't love each other, it's out of line!

The Fan Fiction will release on 28th January 2007. The date is far and fixed because at that time I will be free from my exams.

"Why do you have to be so dumb?" Shiv shouted at her? 😑

Gauri looked down with tears rolling down 😭, he bangs his hand on the wall, "why?" he yelled at her again. 😑

Gauri looked scared and replied in a shivering voice, "Jee-ee?"😭 

Shiv looked at her as if he is going to explode, just take his head in his hands, "You are going to kill me someday by filling your 'jee's??" 😑

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Well, guys, this is the preview of their relationship from the start. The relationship and new twists will be added soon the fan fic will start.. 😈 

I hope you will like it. For now Enjoy reading the preview..

love

sanya

Table of contents

Chapter 1 = 3
Chapter2 = 6
Chapter3 = 11
Chapter 4 = 16
Chapter 5 = 19
Chapter 6 = 25

chapter 7 =  29

chapter 8 = 35

chapter 9 = 39

chapter 10 = 41

chapter 11 = 47

chapter 12 = 57

chapter 13 = 62

chapter 14- 69

chapter 15= 87

(T.OC Idea suggested by Ash. πŸ˜ƒ) Thanks

Edited by *Izzy* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fida-cute thumbnail
gud one πŸ‘ . its's gonna be interesting πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ .the title itself is sooooooooo gud πŸ˜ƒ plzzzzzzzzzz cont
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey its great!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and all the best for ur exams!!!!
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
oh that is great sanya love the way u write ffs πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ i love for them πŸ˜ƒ 😳
-Rose- thumbnail
Thanks Guys and Exams are nearly finished as I only have one left that's on friday.

I have already written the first part and the releasing dat is on 28th Jan. What do you want? Get the part now or on releasing date!!

sanya...
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
awww....tht was such a cute begining......waiting for u to start eagerlyyyy......... 😊 BEST OF LCK FOR UR EXAMSS...

SaraaπŸ€—
-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev_eijaz

awww....tht was such a cute begining......waiting for u to start eagerlyyyy......... 😊 BEST OF LCK FOR UR EXAMSS...

SaraaπŸ€—

Thanks Saraa πŸ€—. So do you want me to post the part cuz I have already updated it πŸ˜ƒ. I don't mind if i post it now or on releasing date.

sanya

-Rose- thumbnail

Do you want me to post it now or on releasing date? πŸ˜•

madhadpz thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Izzy*

Do you want me to post it now or on releasing date? πŸ˜•

nowπŸ˜‰
-Rose- thumbnail

I'll post it tomarrow since it's saved  in the other computer and I am using other computer.