Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Owww so sweet..  yrr I heart that randeep n aashi had previously worked in a serial. Does anyone have that video?
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Eww he is almost unrecognizable with his chubby cheeks...
I'm glad he chose this look for now and I must say this Sameer's look suits him more.
sweet_tehs thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyp

Owww so sweet..  yrr I heart that randeep n aashi had previously worked in a serial. Does anyone have that video?

I don't think so..

dilse99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think they worked together in a serial, as this is Ashi's first show. But Randeep did mention that they worked together in something before, perhaps maybe an ad or something else.

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

Eww he is almost unrecognizable with his chubby cheeks...

I'm glad he chose this look for now and I must say this Sameer's look suits him more.

on the contrary..NO OFFENCE.I find his look stupid in this show..with those long locks..according to me it DOES NOT SUIT him at all..

perhaps as I'was fond of seeing him in this look shared by RheaSingh in his debut show..that's why I can't relate to anything else.. P,S. i don't watch this show...but hav watched his earlier series n really liked him in that. I could relate to that it was a youth oriented drama
Edited by Vissh_Kanya - 6 years ago
sweet_tehs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vissh_Kanya

on the contrary..NO OFFENCE.I find his look stupid in this show..with those long locks..according to me it DOES NOT SUIT him at all..

perhaps as I'was fond of seeing him in this look shared by RheaSingh in his debut show..that's why I can't relate to anything else.. P,S. i don't watch this show...but hav watched his earlier series n really liked him in that. I could relate to that it was a youth oriented drama

First impression is the last impression..
That saying does hold true you know...

That was your first impression of him and this mine...

So totally understand from where u r coming...