*~~|| HapPy BirTHdaY SanJay ChaUdhaRy ||~~* LET's PARTY

misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

We all are really lucky to get a chance to celebrate the birthdays of two actors of or favourite show Yeh Un dino ki baat hai in the same month. Earlier we celebrated the birthday of Raghav Dhir now its time to have a blast on the occasion of our favourite Sanjay Choudhary a.k.a Manoj/Munna on the 22ndNovember. We all should once again show them our love to them and also that we all are not far behind in making their special days all the more memorable for them. Hope to send all these wishes across to him on his birthday... Lets start the celebration... You all are most welcome to join the celebrations and give your wishes to the person whose character brings a smile whenever he comes on screen...no episode is complete without his presence. 

I would like to start the birthday bash with just few lines...

Baar baar din yeh aaye 
                         baar baar dil yeh gaye

Tu jiye hazaron saal 
                         yeh meri hai aarzoo

Happy birthday to you 
                         Happy birthday to you...

Happy Birthday Dear...
    SANJAY  CHOUDHORY

Happy Birthday To You...

Edited by misha.as - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misha.as thumbnail

Sanjay Chaudhary who is presently seen in Sony TV show Yeh Un Dinon ki Baat Hai airing at 10:30 pm IST. He plays the role of Manoj Aggarwal commonly known as Munna...one of the 4 members of the group of friends along with lead actor Randeep Rai and Raghav Dhir.

He was earlier seen in many shows where he mostly portrays comedy roles.

He was first seen in Peterson Hills on Sab TV where he played the role of Chadhalal Pilot Singh. The show started in January 2015 and ended in June 2015 due to its low TRPs.

He later played Nutty in another Sab TV show Kishan Kanhaiya who was a social networking geek good at everything except studies.

He was seen in two other shows of Sab TV itself...Lapataganj...ek baar phir where he portrayed Chukundilal Mukundilal Gupta who was the son of the main protagonists and the other was Chidiya Ghar in which we saw him as Puppy who has characteristics similar to a cute little puppy and was a good friend of Tommy.

In Zee TV show Neeli Chhatri Wale he played the role of Batuklal, the love interest of Bhagwan Das'daughter Babli.

He was recently seen in Star Plus show IPKKND 3 as Murli who was the helper of Advay Singh Raizada (Barun Sobti). His character received a lot of applause despite. Unfortunately the show ending prematurely owing to low TRPs.

Now we all are in awe of his character Munna who makes us all crack up with his perfect comic timing with his co actor Raghav Dhir who plays the role of Pandit. He is after a girl Swati who is the best friend of Naina, the lead protagonist. Swati doesn't give any attention to his constant efforts of impressing her. Munna shares a strong bond with Sameer and Pandit and their friendship is to be looked forward to. We all are really enjoying the show and wish him a very Happy Birthday and loads of success for is future. May he get a successful career ahead and his life be full of happiness and prosperity forever.

misha.as thumbnail

Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Happy birthday to d most funny, cute n luvly person.. from Chukku to Munna, you've had an amazinggg journey..I wish u a double amazing n successful year ahead..keep spreading smiles!!
Hv a tanatan birthday😃

I wish the very best for you on your birthday...may you recieve all the joys and success in whatever you do in your life. May all your dreams and aspirations see the light of existence and you reach many more milestones in your career ahead. May you be surrounded by your near and dear ones all through your life and all your sorrows fade away and you stay healthy and happy forever. A very Happy Birthday to You...keep rocking and entertaining us as you already are doing...

Munna is one of my most favourite characters In yudkbh. And tbh till now Sanjay, u r the most fantastic and talented actor in the show. U r giving so much happiness and a great laughter to us, Bas ussi tarah I wish ur life also get fulfilled with happiness and success . I m very confident u will go a long way. Talent never can be missed. God bless u!

Many many happy returns of the day Sanjay.!! May this birthday bring lots of happiness and success in your life and I wish you keep growing as an actor and as a person in life. Your portrayal of Munna/Manoj on screen has truly won our hearts. Love you.

May all your dreams and wishes come true. ...Hope your special day, brings you all that your heart desires! ...Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are! ...I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.

Many Many happy returns of the day Raghav❤️

Being an entertainer includes knowing how to connect with an audience."-Joe Nicholas.
Happy Birthday Dearest Sanjay aka Munna.You have been a breath of fresh air in the comic genre.Without being vulgar,without demeaning anyone you portray a character whose oneliners are the bestliners.With the carefree attitude and always a supporting shoulder you slay the role.On this beautiful day of your arrival in this unique planet,I wish you all the success in your life.Keep Shining,Keep slaying and Keep entertaining.😃

Happy Birthday To The Cute, Handsome And Fun Loving Sanjay...Hope You Have A Fabulous birthday... Wishing You Loads Of Luck, Cheer And Good Health & Lots Of Major Opportunities To Dhine Even Brighter Than This Year...May You Get What Your Heart Wants The Most... GOD BLESS YOU...

We wish you another year

Of laughter, joy and fun,

Surprises, love and happiness,

And when your birthday's done,

We hope you feel deep in your heart,

As your birthdays come and go,

How very much you mean to us,

More than you can know...

Edited by Anmol333 - 6 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Arey Pandit tujhe pata hai ki aaj mera Happy wala birthday hai😆😆🤣
Yeah we all love the way of your addressing Swati indirectly😆

What a comic timing you have...just love that...so on your birthday today I would like to wish you the very best for your future and for your career...May you keep entertaining all of us similarly in future as well and may you reach new heights of success ahead😃
A very very Happy Birthday to you...May God bless you and your family always😃

Image result for happy birthday quotes
Related image
Image result for happy birthday quotes

Edited by braveheartdoc - 6 years ago
misha.as thumbnail

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day.
May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
Sanjay Choudhary

May Everything Happy
And Everything Bright
Be Yours On Your Birthday
From Morning Till Night.
And Then Through The Year
May The Same Thing Hold True
So That Each Day Is Filled
With Life's Best Things For You!

Wishing You 12 months of HAPPINESS
52 weeks of FUN
365 days of LAUGHTER
8760 hours of GOOD LUCK
525600 minutes of JOY
31536000 seconds of SUCCESS.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

A very very very thank you to Manisha Di, Anmol, Nidhi and Tara for helping me a lot... Without you all it impossible... Thank you so much...

Credits...

Written_Up  :-   Manisha Di
         Tag  :-   Nidhi and Me
Edits (Siggies) :-    Nidhi ,Tara and IstaGram

Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happiest birthday Sanjay 🥳 
We really really really love you and appreciate your work... This is not your first show which I'm following. I have seen you Lapataganj, chidiyaghar and other Sab TV shows and always loved your comic timing.
Mostly we talk about lead actress and actor, but in YUDKBH we love to munna's antics. Every single episode is completed with you. You make us laugh, your comic timing with pandit is complete packet of entertainment.
Every episode become more interesting with your presence. God bless you and you get more success in your life. And more works to make us laugh.

Edited by Anmol333 - 6 years ago
misha.as thumbnail

Happy Birthday
Sanjay Choudhary

FRIENDS Birthday Pictures are Coming Soon...😉

Keep Visiting Here...😊
For more pictures see page 3, 4 & 6...😊

misha.as thumbnail