17.11.2017:Written Update:Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

Teacher asks for names of those attending the picnic saying its last day for giving the names. Sameer says some people are absent, so what will they do? Teacher says sorry, cant wait. Teacher asks Swati if Naina is not coming? She says don't know. Teacher says feel bad that so few girls are attending. They could learn so much on the trip. Sameers friends comment that he missed the chance to woo Naina again and now is going to lose his hair too.

Shefali asks Arjun how are preparations for roka going on? She offers to help. Arjun keeps mum. He asks for pencil box from the shopkeeper. Shefali keeps blabbering but Arjun ignores her.  Sameers Nana is at the school and is checking some documents about donation and notices Sameer and goes to talk to him. Sameer worries if someone complained to his Nana about his activities again? Sameer says, no, not feeling well. Nana says temperature is high, but coz of anger. What's the matter? Sameer says its last day of volunteering names for the trip but few classmates haven't come. Nana asks him if all his friends are going? He says yes and then he adds, your special friend is not going? Sameer says this is cheating, you tricked me. Nana says go convince her to join you for the trip.

Arjun fumes on Shefali for following him and tells her that he stays 100 meters away from chalu girls like her. Shefali fumes on him saying I don't tell you anything doesn't mean you can keep taunting me. She fumes on him for labeling her chalu just coz she interacts with him. She says she was following him to return his i-card to him. She warns him to dare label her again. Arjun sulks and feels guilty.

Narrator-Those days most of the girls were like us who thought like 1970s in 1990s and on the other side there were few girls like Shefali who thought like 2000s in the 1990s. She was fiery and bold. Very few girls were like her who could answer back people. She was like Jhansi Ki Rani of our Mohalla.

Bela brings Pooja to the drawing room, all decked up. All praise her. 

Narrator- On this side I was losing my chance to attend the trip and other side Sameer was losing his bet. Only a miracle could anchor us to the shores.

Naina notices the ceremony of Pooja's roka and remembers getting blessed by Sameer's nana. BG Dil me ho tum. She imagines her roka with Sameer. Priya asks what are you thinking. Naina says Sameer. She asks what? Naina says school. Priya says school must be over. Naina says lost chance of going to Mt. Abu too. Thought would do so much. Priya asks with whom? Naina says with you. Priya rues that now all they can do is look at other peoples pics. Tayji asks for gift envelopes. Bela is giving the envelopes to Naina. Bela describes the amounts to Tayji and Tayji fumes as Bela is paying less to the grooms Tayaji-Tayji. Pralay offers to give the envelopes but Bela snatches the envelopes from him. Tayji fumes on her and gives the envelopes to Pralay and sweet box to Naina. Bela sulks. Naina does teeka of all and is distributing the sweet box. Pralay makes a mistake and exchanges the envelopes of the groom's father and Tayaji.

Narrator - Pralays mistake put Poojas relationship in trouble again. First the saree fiasco by me and now this. But I was sure that once again I was the one going to be blamed.

Naina informs Bela and Tayji of Pralay's mistake. Tayji blames Bela. Bela says she learnt everything from Tayji. Priya says stop fighting, think of a solution. Bela worries and blames Pralay. In turn, Tayji blames Naina and so does Bela. Bela says I will give anything to the person who solves this problem. Naina and Priya smile.

Teacher is teaching in the class. Peon brings update that for those who haven't deposited the fees for the trip, last date has been extended. Sameer and his friends are delighted. Sameers friends egg him to convince Naina to attend for the sake of love. Sameer declares he will make Naina attend the trip and win his bet.

Part 2

Naina says that they will divert attention of Pooja's in laws and Tayji and Bela will take the covers back. Tayji worries if it will work. Priya says it's the only idea they have. Tauji calls them and all come to the drawing room. Bela says Naina and Priya want to show something. Rakesh says no filmy dance program. Bela says not filmy dance, but reciting some dohas.

Narrator - Doha, meaning couplets. Those days reciting Dohe, Ramayan Chopai were considered a special talent. Thought of demonstrating this quality before Sameer too. She laughs saying those days boys too were impressed with such qualities.

Naina dials Sameers number and keeps the phone on. Sameer picks up the phone. Naina recites the couplets. Tayji asks Naina to sing. Naina starts to sing. Sameer hears and smiles. He enjoys the whole session. Bela-Tayji eye the covers. All clap once Naina finishes.   

Pooja's in-laws want to leave. Tayji asks Naina to hand the covers back to all guests. Naina changes the envelopes and distributes the gifts back.

Part 3

Later at night, Bela says all is well that ends well. Chachaji agrees. Bela says there was a mistake that happened with the envelopes but Naina handled it all. Priya says you said you would give us what we want if we solved the issue. Bela says yes, tell me. Naina says don't want anything. Priya says ask for permission. Naina hesitatingly asks for permission to go to the school trip. Rakesh outright refuses and asks her why she wants him to be taunted by elders? He asks her if she doesn't understand in one time? Tauji says they take her out every year, then why the need to go to a school trip. Priya says you all just say that you will do anything if we solve the problem but all that is just talk, you don't let us do anything. Bela and Chachaji support the kids. Rakesh says there is nothing to learn on these trips, just a way to waste time with useless boys. Priya tells Naina that she made a mistake by solving the problem. Tayji says so this was all a plan. She blames Naina saying that she tried to trap Pralay and thought she would recite a couplet and get permission? Naina feels hurt. Priya defends Naina. Tayji says I know this girl well. She says till she is alive, Naina is not going to any trip. Rakesh says no one will let her go either. Rakesh tells Naina that if she thinks of the trip one more time, she will end up losing him. Naina is in tears and sulks.

Precap --- Sameer comes to the temple. He looks for Naina. Naina is running to meet Sameer. Teacher says what a surprise. Competition is about to being and Naina isn't here yet. Sameer waits for Naina at the temple. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Di...so fast...i was desperately waiting to read your update as I missed the episode...thanks a tonne...now I'm updated about the episode ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks once again๐Ÿ˜ƒ
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the super fast detailed WU...

zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the written update
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow thanks for a detailed update..
But one thing it is preeti n not Priya