Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
OMG ppl have started the rumors already...I just hope this doesn't make them feel awkward and they stop giving interviews...I never knew what this shipping was ...Only with Kuch Rang serial I came to know about it...anyways I just decided this offscreen pair shipping is a very time consuming task after kuch rang... 🀣 then get bothered if they liked each others post...deleted post which was liked by the other...etc etc ...not again...

πŸ˜†

Anyways I did like to see them as Sameer and Naina...this time really not going to get curious about their offscreen chemistry...as long as they are in talking terms I will be happy...will stick to the characters on screen chemistry and not off screen chemistry 🀣
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anyways I did like to see them as Sameer and Naina...this time really not going to get curious about their offscreen chemistry...as long as they are in talking terms I will be happy...will stick to the characters on screen chemistry and not off screen chemistry 🀣[/QUOTE] 

Amen Ashwathy πŸ˜†
Edited by mehraan - 6 years ago
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What we can expect from media πŸ˜‘
Lo bhaiya ab ofscreen pic humeha ke liyey band
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mehraan

Anyways I did like to see them as Sameer and Naina...this time really not going to get curious about their offscreen chemistry...as long as they are in talking terms I will be happy...will stick to the characters on screen chemistry and not off screen chemistry 🀣

Amen...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE] 🀣 I knew you would respond to my comment... πŸ˜†
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

Amen...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 I knew you would respond to my comment... πŸ˜†
Cos i kno wat u were hinting...UR HALAAT n  mine is same...πŸ˜†
Gaby09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mehraan

🀣 I knew you would respond to my comment... πŸ˜†

Cos i kno wat u were hinting...UR HALAAT n  mine is same...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†lagta hai chot geheri hai...

i stopped after Eri literally turned to other person which she is not...love should liberate u not bound u ...for me it goes in clothing sense as well...i was pissed with Eri than Sha...now i m in happy zone...best wishes to the couple and shippers..

About this couple...i really love them and more than happy after seeing BD pics and hope they continue being so..kaala tikka...

U guys have gone through...i know...kudos yaar
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
What the hell?! When did anyone say they were dating?! What is wrong with these media people?! I hope this doesn't affect them!! I hope they are mature enough to ignore some people! 

Shreya
ATH_KTM_543 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What the he'll now...

It's been just few weeks that they actually started to bond well...even they said...they maintained distance...

Then how come this news came out of nowhere...till yesterday the media were asking why don't they bond well...then now they became friends...directly dating...wah...

I am happy the way they are...I love seeing all the 6 of them together...they are great together...

I think they will take it positively and this don't effect their onscreen chemistry...