She Loves Him Pt20 Pg56 finale

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

some people have said they cant see the banner so this is for them

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k115/rachandeep/slh.jpg

let me know if it dnt work or if u still cant see it

ok so title has been disclosed

She loves him as much as he hates her, most likely will be reffered to as She loves him....

i am not going to post any character intros as the charcters of Angad and Kripa will be introduced fully in the story, and any other additional charcters also.

ok so leave comment....on the title and the banner and any predictions/speculations you have.

😊Rach😊

Pg ref:
Pt1 = Pg3
Pt2 = Pg5
Pt3 = Pg10
Pt4 = Pg13
Pt5 = Pg15
Pt6 = Pg18
Pt7 = Pg20
Pt8 = Pg22
Pt9 = Pg26
Pt10 = Pg28
Pt11 = Pg30
Pt12 = Pg32
Pt13 = Pg34
Pt14 = Pg38
Pt15 = Pg40
Pt16 = Pg43
Pt17 = Pg46
Pt18 = Pg50
Pt19 = Pg53
Pt20 = Pg56
Edited by Gaurav's Love - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
banner is AWESOME!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and the tittle is good 2!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ continue soon, cant wait to read the first part!!!!! 😊 Edited by berkeleygirl818 - 17 years ago
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow v. interestin
lukin forward 2 this 1 aswell
just tell sumthin
is prithvi and if he is...is he evil or gud coz i need 2 prepare my curses for him if he's evil
start soon
title is just soo wow "she loves him as much as he hates her"
i've already got alot of questions abt the title such as wat did she do dat made him hate her etc... i knw ur not gonna tell me so there's no point in askin but am just askin for the sake of askin πŸ˜†
banner is mindblastin
if u dont mind can u tell me hu's done it...i need 2 praise 4 the fab work...is it griffinmonster or u
ok anyways bye and start it soon
me waitin 4 u 2 start it πŸ˜†
this tym am gonna comment
and nice siggies
bye πŸ˜† Edited by hot_girl_2525 - 17 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lets start off by saying awesome banner.. who made it?

i think its kripa loves angad as much as he hates her. but he hates her cuz of a misconception or if theyre uni kids then cuz angad is mr. popular and kripa is ms. geek!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

or

kirpia loves prithvi as much as he hates her.. why is their problem.. but angad comes and sweeps kripa off her feet..

either or..

wellhope u staart sooonn cuz it seems v interestinggg
candyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice, it sounds very interesting by the title can't wait to read it
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmm
interesting
really nice, sotry concept
i cant wait
please start soon!
ill be waiting!!!
πŸ˜ƒ

~~~Mahak~~~

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
yet another....bhaii kahan pey ley k jaaney k iraday hain...anyways the name sounds very INTRESTING πŸ‘ he hates her but she loves him.......and i cant view the banner πŸ˜• cont very sooon will be waitinggg 😊

Saraa
Shazia_haya thumbnail
......finally it's disclosed......the title is nice n the banner is awesome....i like all ur siggies too πŸ˜‰ !!! ...............i hope the 1st part will be up soon!!
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: berkeleygirl818

banner is AWESOME!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and the tittle is good 2!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ continue soon, cant wait to read the first part!!!!! 😊

thanx a lotπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: hot_girl_2525

wow v. interestin
lukin forward 2 this 1 aswell
just tell sumthin
is prithvi and if he is...is he evil or gud coz i need 2 prepare my curses for him if he's evil
start soon
title is just soo wow "she loves him as much as he hates her"
i've already got alot of questions abt the title such as wat did she do dat made him hate her etc... i knw ur not gonna tell me so there's no point in askin but am just askin for the sake of askin πŸ˜†
banner is mindblastin
if u dont mind can u tell me hu's done it...i need 2 praise 4 the fab work...is it griffinmonster or u
ok anyways bye and start it soon
me waitin 4 u 2 start it πŸ˜†
this tym am gonna comment
and nice siggies
bye πŸ˜†

missed ur comments missyπŸ˜› erm prithvi.....im nt sure yet.....and bannners been made by me.....n yea im nt answering nethinπŸ˜›πŸ˜† neways thanx a lotπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: brainychild92

lets start off by saying awesome banner.. who made it?

i think its kripa loves angad as much as he hates her. but he hates her cuz of a misconception or if theyre uni kids then cuz angad is mr. popular and kripa is ms. geek!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

or

kirpia loves prithvi as much as he hates her.. why is their problem.. but angad comes and sweeps kripa off her feet..

either or..

wellhope u staart sooonn cuz it seems v interestinggg

ooooo thanx a lot, i made the bannner...πŸ˜ƒ interesting predictions.....but im nt sayin nethin πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: candyprincess

nice, it sounds very interesting by the title can't wait to read it

thanx a lotπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Mini786

Hmm
interesting
really nice, sotry concept
i cant wait
please start soon!
ill be waiting!!!
πŸ˜ƒ

~~~Mahak~~~

thanx a lotπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: tava

sounds good continue soon 😊

thanx a lotπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: rajeev_eijaz

yet another....bhaii kahan pey ley k jaaney k iraday hain...anyways the name sounds very INTRESTING πŸ‘ he hates her but she loves him.......and i cant view the banner πŸ˜• cont very sooon will be waitinggg 😊

Saraa

hehehe ab ull have 2 see where i take this.....n if u cant view the banner refresh the page or look in my siggy its at the bottomπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

......finally it's disclosed......the title is nice n the banner is awesome....i like all ur siggies too πŸ˜‰ !!! ...............i hope the 1st part will be up soon!!

thanx shazia my sweetieπŸ˜ƒ thanx a lot banner was made by me.....1st part will b up 2moro hoefullyπŸ˜›
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
on emore FF by u πŸ˜ƒ kwel! i'm sure this one will rock πŸ˜ƒ do post the first part soonπŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘