10.11.2017: Written Update: Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

All the cast mates of the school play are watching TV and Naina notices as Kamya offers a bottle of cold drink to Sameer and deliberately spills it on his t-shirt/pants. She leads him to the bathroom. Naina and Swati watch sadly. Sameer is cleaning his shirt and pants and asks for towel. Kamya tells him he is very handsome but very shy. Sameer asks her to hurry up as they are missing the movie. Kamya says let the movie be. She takes him to show him some pictures in her room.

Narrator - Kamyas get together was going to be discussed for ages. That day decision came about mine and Sameers bet and something else happened that was forbidden those days.

Kamya drags Sameer to the bed and holds his hand and says dun u like me. Swati decides to check on Sameer. Meanwhile, Kamya tells him i love u and hugs him. Swati comes and watches shocked. Sameer says what are u doing? I dun like all this. Kamya says know u din kiss Swati coz u love me. Sameer says neither do i love u nor Swati. Swati is in tears and leaves. Sameer says there is someone whom i love a lot. Kamya says cant be. Sameer says there is someone better looking than u. Kamya says tell me ur lying.

Narrator - That day first time Kamya's heart broke and then twice more. Later she found her appropriate partner. Schoolmates still tease Sameer that Kamya is still in love with him.

Swati is in tears as Naina and she are returning home. Naina asks her what is the matter. Swati says Sameer doesnt love me. Naina says knew that. Sameer says know he loves someone else. Naina says i know. Swati asks who is it? Naina says i dunno. She asks Swati to tell her the matter. Naina tells Swati to forget Sameer as he is not a good guy. Naina says no boy and girl can be just friends. Sameer is a chalu type guy. Swati says know ur saying this to demotivate me from loving Sameer. Sameer is not like this. Kamya is chalu types. She tells Naina what happened at Kamyas place. Swati says that girl must be so lucky whom Sameer loves. Narrator - That day felt like Sameer understood me for the first time. Delighted that he found me pretty too. Truth is that the girl whom Sameer had praised was not me but Hollywoods famous actress Julia Roberts. That day i was so happy to hear this. Sameer scored 5 and i scored 100. 

Shefali comes to Bela's house and she reminds Shefali to remove the chappal. She greets Pooja. Shefali compliments Bela on her beauty. She gives Bela a magazine with latest designs. She gives a box for packaging gifts to Pooja to impress her inlaws. Bela is delighted and so is Pooja. Pooja says glad u thought of me else mom would send me off in old doli. Bela asks want apsara to dance at ur wedding now? Shefali says i know there are shops with latest designs like the one Bhagyashree wore in Kabootar ja song. Arjun comes and gives money to Bela saying Rakesh gave. Bela asks did he strike a lottery? Shefali sends Bela-Pooja away. She greets Arjun and compliments him on the bat. She praises Sachins batting and says he bats like Sachin. She says am so flat. Arjun is shy and asks for the bat but Shefali teases him. Arjun starts to leave when Shefali gives him the bat back.

Naina is playing carom. Chacha ji is busy watching TV. He asks Bela to serve dinner. Chacha ji praises the packing of gifts. Pooja comes and compliments Shefali for the thoughtful gifts. Bela says i told her to. Chacha ji says u critiqued her so much. Naina says she is my dear friend. Bela says not me, just influenced by Tayji. Chacha ji says someone being different from us doesnt mean they are bad. Its not right on us to criticise someone else who is different from us. A person is recognised by their heart and feelings. Naina recollects Sameer getting mad at her for judging him. She agrees with Chacha ji and Bela asks whats up with her.All laugh as Naina says Chacha ji is always right.

Part 2

Later at night, Naina comes to the hall and calls Sameer. Sameer is posting a pic of Julia Roberts on his rooms wall. Naina signals calling him. Sameer says Naina acts too sincere but very smart in all these things. More than you. He turns and just then Naina calls. Sameer deliberately doesnt take the call. He looks at another poster of Julia Roberts and Naina calls him. He picks up the call and cuts it. Naina is worried that Sameer is still mad. She decides to call again. Sameer fumes. He picks up the call. Naina coughs twice. She plays the song 'Kaisa tera pyaar, kaisa gussa hai tera'. Sameer smiles and so does Naina. He rests alongside the pillar. He says 'enough' and cuts the call. Sameer now that Behenji will realise her mistake. 

Narrator- If i can solve calculus then what is Sameer. I will appease him for sure. Naina shown dancing along with the pillow. Her cousin calls out to her. Where are u? 

Part 3

Next day Bela cribs that whole day she is the one working. Bela asks Preeti and Naina to work on packing gifts for Poojas wedding. Pooja gives Bela the saree that Tayji gave. Bela says asked for gold and got lead. Tayji comes and Bela fake praises her saying what a saree. Bela asks Tayji to give more suggestions. Tayji says u ask ur maternal side, why ask me? Give me tea leaves. Bela says knew that would be the reason. Tayji says and what about you? Tayji says only if u let her speak then her brain works. Shefali comes and Tayji hints her to take off her shoes. She says good morning. Tayji says what about Suprabhat? Shefali says in english too means the same. She says he is there to take Naina with her to cook cake. Tayji asks non-veg food? Naina says no, egg-less cake. Naina dons the chefs hat and she and Shefali are cooking. Swati calls Nainas place and Bela tells her that Naina has  gone to Shefalis house to make cake. Swati asks why she wants to cook cake? Bela says its good for girls to learn cooking. She asks Bela to come and join Naina.

Naina says finally made the one for Sameer. Lets make the design. Shefali says its called icing. Shefali teases her asking what will you write - Mera Sameer, Meri Jaan Sameer, Darling Sameer. Naina fumes on her. Shefali says you should be grateful to me. Naina says in friendship, no sorry and no thankyou. She says she will write Sorry. Shefali says you are too far ahead in love. Naina chides Shefali. They laugh and are dancing around the kitchen.

Narrator - To keep sweetness between me and Sameer, i did a lot. Those days i learnt many things and reason was Sameer. Am so grateful. Just hope that i din add too much sugar since overdose of sugar can be bitter.

Precap --- At school, teacher announces that those students who want to go to Mount Abu for school trip, can give their names. Sameer is looking at Naina. Later at home, Naina asks Chacha ji if she can go for the school trip too. Rakesh comes and says no need. Naina is in tears. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zorinacatherine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superfast detailed update..
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the Super fast WU...
isratnaina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now I get why swathi ignoring naina...I'm sure she heard naina -sefali 's conversation... n realise naina lied her...n make her a fool...I think there is a huge fight between naina - swathi waiting for us..
sang625 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Post cannot be quoted.

Awesome post dude...superb
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the detailed written update...now we are in for the next track...the picnic...lets see what happens next...its going to be interesting😃