mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It starts with Naina naming only swati for punishment, so that she stays back n misses the rehearsal .. VO says, swati is still my friend and scold me to this day for this stupidity ..  Aww our girl is so cute,
through the episode today, no smile on her face, but she is stuck in love,  badly, you will just love her for innocence .. wait did I say You will Love her, not just we someone else also felt for her .. for the first time .. WHO WHO ? that is a suspense .. read through to know more.

teacher punishes the kids, hence swati can go to rehearsal only after completing the HW ..

Cut to rehearsal, Lochan Sir is waiting for Juliet .. and innocent baby tries to be chalu and says I will take her role, and guess who supports, munna devar ... who is same state as Naina today,

Munna ji .. aaj manniben nahii sunna aapki muu se ... lot of changes today, one of them, naina n munna in same team, ... both were super cute by the way.

But Swati comes back in time, so Naina kii planning gayi bhad mein.

rehearsal of the last part starts .. in b/w some random sir, talks to lochan sir and comments on sanskar, how it is effected by this play etc .. may be hint that the most discussed kissing scene will be removed, Emraan Hashmi kii kiss ka itna charcha nahii hua jitna Samir ka hua hai hahaha

However rehearsal starts .. both munna n his new found frnd naina, are gooring the hero n heroine, as if they both are getting married, munna says, we both are brothers today, as both are sipayi, they keep murmuring loudly, when they had no dialogue, even Swati forgets her role and feeling bad for her friend ditching her ... wahh kya scene tha, Hum dil de chuke sanam ka climax is nothing in frount of Munna n Naina state ...   hahaha .. finally lochan sir scold them to continue rehearsal.

But the gr8 kiss didn't happen, as Sir also didn't want rehearsal for that .. still our Munna n Naina are sad, as VO says, she is more sad than Juliet in drama ..

cut to agarwals, shefali comes to teach the kid, tayji also wants to sit, smart girl says pay extra 160 if you want to sit, tayji leaves making a bahana ..

Arjun enters n feels shy, more than his sister, our Naina is far better than him .. after class,. shefali is watching match next to arjun, he is happy but shy .. cute scene,..
Shefali made pralay wrt essay on mom, he ends it as my mom is always angry .. smart kid, which arjun hides from tayji to avoid war @ home, cute scene ..

At night, Naina calls samir, seems its very late, he is asleep .. she is wants to stop him from doing the scene .. she is really naggy gf, I tell you, but a cute one .. calls him late night, as she can't sleep .. cutie ..

He picks the call, waking from sleep .. she just says don't do 'that' doesn't say the word and keeps the phone ...

Here comes the breaking news of the day, our Mr Romeo, is finally sincere today, feels nice that she is effected, But but ... also says, " I'm doing all this for bet, but sorry If I'm hurting you, Naina "  to the phone of course after she disconnected.. and smiles .. he for the first time felt bad for her, and did feel nice for the attention, not at all in negative sense, bola na koi aur bhi hai joo aaj phase Naina kii innocence mein .. yeh wahi hai .. It was a cute and genuine blush .. Beta phone pe nahii, bahut jald aasal mein sorry bolna padega ... Naina manna mat jaldi .. make him pay back girl ...

Next morning is the D day, all set for the drama, Swati is nervous shares the same with Naine and leaves .. Munna n Naina is super super super sad mode, samir asks her to wish, she doesn't  .. he leaves as he is being called, but samir does feel bad not only for munna but for naina also today ..

VO says, it was not Romeo and Juliet today, but Romeo and Juliet and do sepayi .. both sepayi's in super dejection mode, even refuse to make there entry, but finally munna goes as one has to go ...

this scene is super done, they didn't show the main drama, but it was in background with samir dialogue playing and Naina's sad face, with all the memories of meeting him for the first time, shoe drama, playing  .. it was nostalgic, you get a feeling that ML is marrying someone else n FL is crying type ...hahaha Naina n her innocence is USP pf the show ..
The suspense is still on, play has not ended, DID HE KISS OR NOT  ????? ๐Ÿ˜• Wait and watch tomorrow ...

Precap : -  Naina in school dress, Samir on knees, about to kiss her hand, .. I will break TV if this is dream tomorrow ...

Edited by mybro_2004 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SammP thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for such a Lively/Lovely update. Loved it to the CORE!
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the detailed and Super fast WU...

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mybro_2004

It starts with Naina naming only swati for punishment, so that she stays back n misses the rehearsal .. VO says, swati is still my friend and scold me to this day for this stupidity ..  Aww our girl is so cute,
through the episode today, no smile on her face, but she is stuck in love,  badly, you will just love her for innocence .. wait did I say You will Love her, not just we someone else also felt for her .. for the first time .. WHO WHO ? that is a suspense .. read through to know more.

teacher punishes the kids, hence swati can go to rehearsal only after completing the HW ..

Cut to rehearsal, Lochan Sir is waiting for Juliet .. and innocent baby tries to be chalu and says I will take her role, and guess who supports, munna devar ... who is same state as Naina today,

Munna ji .. aaj manniben nahii sunna aapki muu se ... lot of changes today, one of them, naina n munna in same team, ... both were super cute by the way.

But Swati comes back in time, so Naina kii planning gayi bhad mein.

rehearsal of the last part starts .. in b/w some random sir, talks to lochan sir and comments on sanskar, how it is effected by this play etc .. may be hint that the most discussed kissing scene will be removed, Emraan Hashmi kii kiss ka itna charcha nahii hua jitna Samir ka hua hai hahaha

However rehearsal starts .. both munna n his new found frnd naina, are gooring the hero n heroine, as if they both are getting married, munna says, we both are brothers today, as both are sipayi, they keep murmuring loudly, when they had no dialogue, even Swati forgets her role and feeling bad for her friend ditching her ... wahh kya scene tha, Hum dil de chuke sanam ka climax is nothing in frount of Munna n Naina state ...   hahaha .. finally lochan sir scold them to continue rehearsal.

But the gr8 kiss didn't happen, as Sir also didn't want rehearsal for that .. still our Munna n Naina are sad, as VO says, she is more sad than Juliet in drama ..

cut to agarwals, shefali comes to teach the kid, tayji also wants to sit, smart girl says pay extra 160 if you want to sit, tayji leaves making a bahana ..

Arjun enters n feels shy, more than his sister, our Naina is far better than him .. after class,. shefali is watching match next to arjun, he is happy but shy .. cute scene,..
Shefali made pralay wrt essay on mom, he ends it as my mom is always angry .. smart kid, which arjun hides from tayji to avoid war @ home, cute scene ..

At night, Naina calls samir, seems its very late, he is asleep .. she is wants to stop him from doing the scene .. she is really naggy gf, I tell you, but a cute one .. calls him late night, as she can't sleep .. cutie ..

He picks the call, waking from sleep .. she just says don't do 'that' doesn't say the word and keeps the phone ...

Here comes the breaking news of the day, our Mr Romeo, is finally sincere today, feels nice that she is effected, But but ... also says, " I'm doing all this for bet, but sorry If I'm hurting you, Naina "  to the phone of course after she disconnected.. and smiles .. he for the first time felt bad for her, and did feel nice for the attention, not at all in negative sense, bola na koi aur bhi hai joo aaj phase Naina kii innocence mein .. yeh wahi hai .. It was a cute and genuine blush .. Beta phone pe nahii, bahut jald aasal mein sorry bolna padega ... Naina manna mat jaldi .. make him pay back girl ...

Next morning is the D day, all set for the drama, Swati is nervous shares the same with Naine and leaves .. Munna n Naina is super super super sad mode, samir asks her to wish, she doesn't  .. he leaves as he is being called, but samir does feel bad not only for munna but for naina also today ..

VO says, it was not Romeo and Juliet today, but Romeo and Juliet and do sepayi .. both sepayi's in super dejection mode, even refuse to make there entry, but finally munna goes as one has to go ...

this scene is super done, they didn't show the main drama, but it was in background with samir dialogue playing and Naina's sad face, with all the memories of meeting him for the first time, shoe drama, playing  .. it was nostalgic, you get a feeling that ML is marrying someone else n FL is crying type ...hahaha Naina n her innocence is USP pf the show ..
The suspense is still on, play has not ended, DID HE KISS OR NOT  ????? ๐Ÿ˜• Wait and watch tomorrow ...

Precap : -  Naina in school dress, Samir on knees, about to kiss her hand, .. I will break TV if this is dream tomorrow ...

So creatively written.
And your last line cracked me up. ๐Ÿ˜†
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hehe I ll break CVs hmare emotions ke sath khela toh
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the cute written update with you extra punches๐Ÿ˜‰
I loved them๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

The suspense still not over๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜•