mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Starts from the empty class room, Naina turns around n starts to cry, leaving poor guy in confusion..

his anger gayab in a sec :)

bang .. a twist, she apologizes ... Hamari pyari bholi bhali naina's has not heard any thing ... Ufff yeh ladki, I love her cuteness yaar.

She apologizes with tears for leaving the party in middle, as guilt of lieing to family was bothering her ... she is super cute in this scene ..
Before our hero can come out of  confusion and respond, the play period is over, VO says, may be samir was thinking she is antique piece, but in reality she is a cute antique piece .. who is badly in love with a brat πŸ₯±

Cut to Naina with her pen friend and Samir with Pundit and munna .. discussing about each other,
samir n gang call naina behenji n mock her for crying ... so insensitive πŸ˜‘ .. I want to see samir blasting his frnds one day after he falls for her ... haad hai yaar.
On the other end our cutie pie, is thinking samir will like sachayi .. her frnd says ur buddhu, no guy will fall in love with a girl like this, so our madam asks oh so will he marry my type .. really so innocent she is  .. πŸ˜†

Shifali makes her understand that she should not be behenji types .. waise don't think she gets all this, bas usse pyaar hua hai .. shifali advices her to bunk school, so as to avoid tieing rakhi to samir the next day, as it is raksha bhandan ..

Here in samir place, munna n pundit are warning samir baout naina tieing rakhi to him .. so both for first time are scared of this rakhi thing .. however samir is 100% sure naina likes him .. then y bother her stupid with false drama😑

Naina is contemplating of skiping school .. but we know she won't lie anymore .. poor thing.

Next morning, family drama of tieing rakhi to pralay n arjun, kid trows tantrum of simple rakhi .. and tayji spoiling him ..

cute scene of arjun giving pencil, hairband gift to three sisters .. cute bro-sister bonding ...
Pretie suggests Naina to tie rakhi to samir πŸ˜ƒ as he may gift foreign chocolate as gift .. πŸ˜› ladki woo tera jejaji hai .. tuu hii bandle rakhi .. not naina πŸ˜ƒ
 In school Munna n pundit are hiding as many girls want to rakhi to them .. πŸ˜ƒ
 No girl wants to sit next to smair, and epic is when swati also suggests Naina to tie rakhi to samir .. all girls are bothering my sweet baby .. huh
In class, samir sees she is carrying rakhi, so goes n sits behind her, not next to her, by the way naina is back to her old seat next to samir.

the two girsl who are lattu on smair, spil water n change there place, and sir scold samir n makes him sit next to naina ... πŸ˜­
Principle enters and asks girls to tie rakhi to guy sitting next to her ... ufff 

precap: same, naina coming with rakhi towards samir.

Note:- my first WU, so please adjust karlo ..

Edited by mybro_2004 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zorinacatherine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mybro_2004

Starts from the empty class room, Naina turns around n starts to cry, leaving poor guy in confusion..

his anger gayab in a sec :)

bang .. a twist, she apologizes ... Hamari pyari bholi bhali naina's has not heard any thing ... Ufff yeh ladki, I love her cuteness yaar.

She apologizes with tears for leaving in party in middle, as guilt of lieing to family was bothering her ... she is super cute in this scene ..
Before our hero can come out of  confusion and respond, the play period is over, VO says, may be samir was thinking she is antique piece, but in really this is a cute antique piece .. who is badly in love with a brat πŸ₯±

Cut to Naina with her pen friend and Samir with Pundit and munna .. discussing about each other,
samir n gand call naina behenji n mock her for crying ... so insensitive πŸ˜‘ .. I want to see samir blasting his frnds one day after he falls for her ... haad hai yaar.
On the other end our cutie pie, is thinking samir will like sachayi .. her frnd says ur buddhu, no guy will fall in love with a girl like this, so our madam asks oh so will he marry my type .. really so innocent she is  .. πŸ˜†

Shifali makes her understand that she should not behenji types .. waise don't think she gets all this, bas usse pyaar hua hai .. shifali advices her to bunk school, so as to avoid tieing rakhi to samir the next day, as it is raksha bhandan ..

Here in samir place, munna n pundit are warning samir baout naina tieing rakhi to him .. so both for first time are scared of this rakhi thing .. however samir is 100% sure naina likes him .. then y bother her stupid with false drama😑

Naina is contemplating of skiping school .. but we know she won't lie anymore .. poor thing.

Next morning, family drama of tieing rakhi to pralay n arjun, kid trows tantrum of simple rakhi .. and tayji spoiling him ..

cute scene of arjun giving pencil, hairband gift to three sisters .. cute bro-sister bonding ...
Pretie suggests Naina to tie rakhi to samir πŸ˜ƒ as he may gift foreign chocolate as gift .. πŸ˜› ladki woo tera jejaji hai .. tuu hii bandle rakhi .. not naina πŸ˜ƒ
 In school Munna n pundit are hiding as many girls want to rakhi to them .. πŸ˜ƒ
 No girl wants to sit next to smair, and epic is when swati also suggests Naina to tie rakhi to samir .. all girls are bothering my seat baby .. huh
In class, samir sees she is carrying rakhi, so goes n sits behind her, not next to her, by the way naina is back to her old seat next to samir.

the two girsl who are lattu on smair, spil water n change there place, and sir scold samir n makes him sit next to naina ... πŸ˜­
Principle enters and asks girls to tie rakhi to guy sitting next to her ... ufff 

precap: same, naina coming with rakhi towards samir.

Note:- my first WU, so please adjust karlo ..

Thanks. ...for the superfast update...πŸ€—
haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Naina is so innocent Don't how will she handle heart break.I wish en sab chakerome naina ki studies karab na ho
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for d WU
Episode was superb today
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the super fast WU... well done...

Edited by misha.as - 6 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the super fast updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
I'm on duty tonight but could see the episode through your updateπŸ˜ƒ
Loved the way you described the episode...