20.10.2017:Written Update: Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

Sameer picks up his bat to hit the cake when he hears footsteps. He turns, its Naina. BG - O mere sajna lo main aa gayi. Narrator- In our story, lies played an important part. First i lied, then he, then i thought he lied again. Truth & Lies were important for our story. Naina says Happy Birthday Sameer. Sameer says told you till my special friend comes i wont cut the cake. Lets cut the cake. He is about to light the candle but hurts his finger. Naina lights the candle. BG- Ye un dino ki baat hai. Naina gives him the knife. Sameer blows the candles off and cuts the cake. He offers the cake piece of Naina but she feels shy. Sameer places the cake on a plate and gives to her and she does the same. They both eat the cake. Naina points to Sameers about a piece of cake on his lips. He wipes his lips. 

Munna comes and trips seeing them. He wishes Sameer and Naina asks why no one is there? Munna says party was at 1pm and you came at 3pm. All are cleaning utensils. Pandit comes running asking Naina, finally, you came? Where's your father? Munna is shocked asking you brought Rakesh sir? Naina says no, had come with dad but he dropped me off at Suman's place. Sameer says you lied and came here? Munna asks Sameer to talk in person to Naina. Munna says lets taste cake. Pandit asks about Swati, Naina says had puja so din come. Sameer takes them aside to check on lunch. They congratulate Sameer for bringing Naina there alone. Sameer says cant believe it. Munna & Pandit ask ..that she is here? Sameer says no, cant believe that i am spending my time behind this simpleton. Look at her clothes. So weird. Munna says dont say that. I used to dress like that too. Munna says Sameer was feeding cake to Naina and staring at her eyes. Sameer says all that was an act. Sameer says lets not leave her alone for long. They walk back to her. Sameer asks Naina if she is getting bored. She says no. Sameer asks where did you get this dress from? So different. Narrator- Lies. What Sameer said was a lie. Naina says from Law Garden. Always buy the best for special occasions like Diwali. Sameer says so my birthday is a special occasion? Waiter comes and says table is ready. 

All sit to take lunch. Narrator- You all must be wondering why i was sitting quietly, well all my senses were on fire. Sameer in front of me. Song in ears. My heart was beating so fast. Could only register all the special dishes being listed in front of me. Munna notices something in Naina's hands and asks to give Sameer the gift. Naina recalls her chachi giving her a hair clip to gift. She thinks while my friend has long hair but this wont suit. Munna takes the gift from Naina and gives to Sameer saying story over. Pandit says story just began. Sameer opens to find a hair clip and is stunned. He says my hair is long but not so long that i need a hairclip. Sameer's friend say, he would look like Sameera more than Sameer. Naina clarifies saying had lied at home. Chachi thought gift is for Suman so. Sameer says so you lied for me to come here and even lied to get me a gift. Why? Naina keeps quiet.

Suddenly Naina feels worried seeing Chimanbhai, her neighbor at the restaurant. Sameer asks Naina to speak out. Naina feels worried. Narrator-  My first date was a disaster, all coz of me. My upbringing made things worse for me. Naina gets up and leaves. Sameer asks her where? She says be back. Sameer says to his friends, you guys teasing me, how dare u. Munna & Pandit ask Sameer to fulfil his bet today itself. Sameer hesitates but his friends tell him that this is a big signal that Naina lied to her family and wore her best dress for you. Go for it. Sameer says true, the faster i do this, i will get rid of Naina. Talking to her is like a punishment and so boring.

Part 2

Sameer says the boys in front of whom i have to fulfill the bet are not here. Munna and Pandit says dont worry we are there bosses. Just hug Naina and say i love you and she will say i love you back to you. Done. Sameer says fine, go call them. They get up but freeze on spotting Naina. Sameer asks them the matter. They say Naina. Sameer says i will see her. They point to Naina. Sameer turns and is shocked to see Naina standing there in tears. She turns and runs. Sameer and his friends run after her. Naina is walking on the road as Sameer calls out to her. They wonder what happened to her? Did she overhear us? They are worried thinking if Naina will ever talk to them or forgive them. And how will Sameer fulfill the bet? Sameer says i will surely fulfill the bet. Till i win the bet, i wont be at ease.

Taiji calls out to Bela saying our electricity bill is higher than yours? How? Taiji suspects they have stolen electricity? Taiji says Anand is very nice but you, are different case.. Naina comes and Bela says Naina is who she is cause of me. Bela asks Naina how was the party? Any cakes for me? Taiji taunts saying you all enjoy songs all the time. Sure you saw songs 'Tirchi topi wale'. Naina keeps quiet. Taiji asks Naina if only girls were there or boys were there? Bela says Naina was at Suman's house. Not at restaurant. She is very different from other girls. Not interested in being around boys. Only cares about studies. Naina has tears in her eyes.

Part 3

Sameer is furious and throws his coat on his bed. He fumes bloody hell, she could have said something, wonder what is wrong with Maharani. He worries if she heard the matter about the bet. Naina is writing down shopping list and her cousin wants a soap. Bela is hesitant. Sameer says wont lose the bet so easily. He calls at Naina's place. Narrator- Din need any finger to count that call was from Sameer. Sameer cuts the call. Preeti is excited and says blank calls at our place. Sameer calls again. Bela asks Preeti to pick up. She says did before, but someone cut the call. She asks Naina to pick the call. Naina asks Chachi to pick the call but she says am busy. Naina picks the call. Its Sameer. Naina freezes. 

Precap --- Munna & Pandit says by now there must have been a huge drama at Naina's place. Naina, her father, her brother all will be reaching here soon. They notices Naina arrive and as someone brushes past her, rakhi drops from her bag. Sameer is shocked to notice the rakhis. Later, Sameer is standing with his hand extended in front of Naina to tie rakhi on. Naina sadly looks at him.
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow super fast WU... Thanks You so much for this detailed WU...
I loved Taiji and Bela chachi fight...

Edited by misha.as - 6 years ago
haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tq so much for fast update
risika1025 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U think precap will be dream
Zorinacatherine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank u soo much...i have been searching written updates everywhere and  couldn't  find any till this time...thanks again
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the update Tanu Di...dont know still whether Naina overheard them or not ðŸ˜•
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for written update...

even I want to know Naina overheard or not?
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the WU.

Did Naina hear their talk or not?  ðŸ˜•
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: risika1025

U think precap will be dream

No it will happen in real. But naina will refuse tieng rakhi to sameer at end moment.
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Thanks a lot for the update Tanu Di...dont know still whether Naina overheard them or not ðŸ˜•

No no she didn't hear their convo. It's just that she got scared seeing tau ji friend there and she ran away.