13.10.2017:Written Update: Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

Naina tells Sameer dont want to talk to you. Sameer asks Naina why she refused to become Juliet? Naina says dun need to give you any justification. Sameer says but that character was so important for you. Naina keeps mum. Rakesh comes and asks Naina why Sameer is standing next to her? Sameer turns and walks upto Rakesh. Naina is petrified. Munna and Pandit watch with bated breath. Sameer bends to touch Rakesh's feet. He says this is my penance, please forgive me. Rakesh says never, i cant forgive a cheater like you. Sameer says fine, till the day you forgive me, i will touch your feet everyday. Narrator- I was so shocked. Was Sameer really serious about changing? She says well truth was Sameer was a jugadoo, would do anything to get his work done. Sameer walks away. Naina asks Rakesh if he had any work? Rakesh asks if she has seen the old keys of the library. Naina says no. Rakesh says ok, go study, stay away from boys like these. He leaves. Naina looks at Sameer who smiles at her. Bell rings, Sameer walks upto Naina and says i apologized to your dad but i need to seek your forgiveness too. He gives her a gift. Rakesh comes and tells Naina she can come with him. Naina says have cycle. Rakesh says fine. Naina hides the gift- a cassette and Narrator says see, got melted by Sameer's actions, kept his gift. God has written a new chapter in Sameer-Naina's love story

Taiji is feeding the Parlay and Bela brings Chowmein. She asks if Bela tasted? Taiji says first wanted you to taste, if it works, will feed others. Taiji refuses to take risk. Naina is cycling and tells her friend Shibani about Sameer touching Rakesh's feet. Shibani is shocked. Munna-Pandit asks Sameer why he touched Rakeshs feet? Sameer says Naina brought the first twist in this story by refusing to play Juliet and now second twist is by me by apologizing to Rakesh. I know Naina well. The road to her heart is thru her family. If her father melts, she will melt too. That cassette will do the trick. His friends say, he is handpump. 32 feet underground and 4 feet above it.

Taiji is checking the purchase and Rakesh asks her where is the keys of the library. Taiji fumes on him saying he is talking  as if they have misplaced it, he must have thrown it somewhere in anger. Rakesh says no way, have become more careful after the theft in the library. He decides to tie it to the scooter.

Naina is in her room and checks the cassette. Naina wonders if Sameer thinks he will get her forgiveness by this? She thinks it has an apology for her. She wants to hear it but argues with herself that she cant fall weak. She removes the reel from the cassette and throws it away. Parlay comes and asks her to give the keys to Rakesh.Naina asks him where he got these keys which are Rakesh's library keys. He says he was learning magic so took them. Naina makes him promise never to do such a thing. Naina leaves with him. Taiji tells Rakesh its like an earthquake has happened. Who will take ur keys? Arjun gives the keys to Rakesh. Naina watches and wonders then whose keys she has? Rakesh scolds Naina for not keeping tabs on the keys. Naina wonders where Arjun found the keys? She recollects Principal announcing Arjun as the headboy and all the events after that. His guilt and nervousness. Sameer's justification. 

Arjun asks Naina what she is thinking. If she wants something? Naina asks Arjun to answer a question. Where did you find the keys to the library when i had the original? Where did you get the duplicate keys? Naina asks him why he is not happy despite being headboy? Arjun closes the door of his room and is emotional.

Part 2

Naina asks Arjun to tell her the truth. Arjun says i was lost. Dad's belief that only i could be headboy put pressure on me. When i got my hands on the keys, made a duplicate and took the papers. To be headboy, i had to not only win the cricket match but come first. I was studying whole night but i was under a lot of stress. I couldnt disappoint dad. Naina says this is cheating. Arjun says i know. I cant look Sameer in the eye. But please dont tell dad. He will be broken. He feels he has won coz i became headboy. If he finds out the truth he will be ashamed. Please dont tell anything. Naina keeps mum. She recollects Sameer asking her to tell all the best to him as winning headboy is important for him and how she told Principal about finding the duplicate keys in Sameer's pocket. Rakesh slapping Sameer. BG- Yaad aa rahi hai. Sameer blaming Naina for her half-truth. She goes to her friend. She is crying and hugs her friend. 

Part 3

Her friend asks the matter. Naina says i din do right. I did wrong to all. I told you that i love Sameer. I did fall in love but din trust him. Sameer is really nice. Narrator- Sameer was apologizing for his own interest. I loved him for real. I got him scolded for making me coach him and slapped by accusing him of stealing papers. I still feel bad. First love is like that. Stays with us forever.Naina feels bad that she has always put Sameer in trouble. Got him scolded and then slapped. He gave me a cassette to say sorry. She rushes to her room. She picks up the cassette. She wonders what Sameer had recorded for her and now she even stepped back from the Romeo-Juliet drama. Narrator- My life back then would get tangled like the cassette reel. Always in circles. I tried to solve it but it would mess up again. Naina prays to God to help her. Narrator- Had sworn will solve out all the tangles and do anything in love.

Precap -- Naina plays the tape. Sameers recorded voice says Sunday is my birthday. Want you to join me for the celebrations at the restaurant. If you dont forgive me and join me, then i may quit the school and leave. 
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So fast... 😲 Thank you for the detailed WU...
😊
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for the update 

So Arjun did steal the keys. 
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tanu Di for the detailed WU...Loved it😛
So finally it has been revealed that Arjun is the real culprit😛

What will Naina do now to help Sameer come out of this blame...waiting for her next step😊
Armu4eva thumbnail
So happy to know Sameer was innocent ðŸ¥³
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

So happy to know Sameer was innocent ðŸ¥³

It is great to see that

Thank you for the updates