06.10.2017:Written Update: Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

Naina is walking off in tears. Narrator- Those days there would be no noise or announcement on status of breakups. Only tears were the vent out for heartbreak. Naina runs out to the compound. Narrator- That day told the truth and supported truth but heart broke thinking Sameer could be a thief, be so wrong. BG- Dil ke armaan ansuon me beh gaye. Rain starts. Naina gets drenched. Naina keeps crying. Flashback of Naina remembering all the shortcomings & rule breaks by Sameer. Narrator- That day my heart broke for real and rains shielded my tears. Other professors tell Principal to declare Arjun the headboy and end the mess. Rakesh refuses to relent and demands punishment for Sameer. Sameer's nanaji Jayprakash comes and Principal welcomes him and tells he may know the matter. Nanaji says do know the matter. Rakesh asks for a punishment for Sameer but Nanaji says punishment ruins our education system. Rakesh fumes on him. Sameer asks Nanaji not to justify. Nanaji asks him not to interrupt and go outside.

Sameer is standing outside in the rain and slams his fists on the car. He notices Naina and walks upto her. Naina asks Sameer why she tried to prove her a liar? Sameer asks her why she did this? Turned him a thief in front of all. Why she din try to find out the truth from him? Naina says i know you stole the papers and i will always tell the truth for my father. Nainas friends and Sameers friends come and pull them away. Narrator- That moment my heart was beating so fast and body shivering while Sameers eyes were filled with anger

Principal says if  Sameer has stolen the papers, he should be punished. Nanaji says key does not prove he is thief. If he stole the papers why get only 50 marks? Rakesh says nakal needs akal. Nanaji says then why write wrong answers? Principal refuses to judge Sameer in haste. Principal decides to announce Headboy. Professors ask Rakesh to be happy and let the issue of Sameer be decided later.

Naina and her cousin are walking with their cycle.  BG- O priya priya. Narrator -That day Sameer thought i was 'bewafa' and for me he was stone-hearted. At Sameer's place, Vishakha is packing. Her hubby (Sameer's stepdad) tells her that it was a waste to come there to support Sameer as he only disappoints. Vishakha keeps packing. Sameer comes and says he is not wrong. Vishakha rues about his beahavior. Her hubby too laments Sameer's behavior. Sameer asks him to stay silent. Sameer's friends support him saying they are at fault. Sameer's stepdad says Sameer will never change. They should change their expectation. Sameer says expect from your son Rohan and not me. Vishakha scolds him saying why misbehave? He is the reason that she is distancing herself from him. Why he keeps insulting his stepdad? Why so selfish? She says she shouldnt come any longer on Sameer's birthday or any other function. Sameer says good, leave, you only know how to desert me. They turn to walk off. Sameer's friends ask Sameer to apologize to Vishakha but he refuses. Vishakha leaves.

Rakesh announces Arjun won and became headboy and the person who had the biggest role in it was Naina. He shares how she supported Arjun and exposed Sameer. Chacha-Chachi are delighted and talk about a celebration. Narrator-Dont remember when dad praised me last but still i was in tears so asked money for buying refreshments. Rakesh pays the money to Naina and she goes out. Taiji says breaking FD helped finally. Tayaji says glad Arjuns hardwork paid off. Rakesh feels emotional and walks out in the corridor. He cries and Arjun comes to him. Rakesh says first time brother praised me. For a failure like me, your victory is huge. They hug and cry.

Part 2

Naina is walking and Shefali asks her why crying? Is there a villain in her story? Naina says my hero is a villain. She tells Shefali that my heart is sinking. Don't know why i am feeling like this? Din know Sameer 2 months back then why getting affected. Shefali tells her that its a little wrinkle in her love story. Naina says what love and what love story. Shouldnt have gotten mixed up in all these things. Shefali tells her to not judge so fast. Naina says no love-shove. Only family and their honor. She orders jalebi and samosa. Narrator- Those days we had lessons about morality and honor. Family honor always came first. Sameer is driving like crazy. His friends are worried and screaming. Sameer notices Naina and stops the bike. He drops his friends on the road. BG- Bekhabar, Bekadar, Balma. Narrator- Not everyone had bike in those days. Those who had bike would rouse their bike to express their feelings. That day saw Amrish Puri's anger in Sameer's eyes. Naina and Shefali are walking and Sameer blocks her path. Sameer notices the refreshments in Naina's hand and says wow celebrations. Nice. Congratulations about the victory.

Part 3

Sameer arrives home and Nanaji says hurting yourself wont help. Sameer says sorry to him saying thought you would be upset about what happened at school. Nanaji says i am upset not about what happened at school but that you thought i wouldnt support you. I know you can make a mistake but not steal. You should have told the truth about the fake key. You are in this situation coz of your behavior. Practice everyday, change your behavior. Look at Naina, the whole school trusts her coz of her behavior. Change your behavior with her. Sameer fumes hearing Nainas name. Nanaji says go change and get fresh. Lets go outside. 

Taiji says thanks to Arjun's win we get to eat Samosa-Jalebi. Rakesh feeds Arjun and he says enough only became headboy. Rakesh asks Naina to call Mama-mami to inform about Arjun's victory. Narrator- Unknowingly that day i ended up calling Sameer. Sameer picks up the call and says 'hello'? Naina keeps quiet.

Precap --- Sameer arrives at Naina's house. Rakesh asks Sameer how dare he come to his house. Sameer says ask your daughter. She called me here. Rakesh asks Naina if this is true? Naina says no. Sameer says really? You din call me a few minutes back? Naina is frozen.

Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for the detailed update
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the detailed written update 😃⭐️👏
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for the update. 
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the detailed WU...
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the detailed WU ⭐️👏
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thank you for detailed written update dear..
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much--for well described  update⭐️