Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: chavi12345

Superb update... At the end dadi rocked and Shakti shocked

Haha! Good way to sum it up๐Ÿ˜Š
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guesswhat

Yay .. I visited the site after 10 days and I got a lovely surprise.. this part's pace is much better thank the previous one. I felt that the previous one moved a bit fast. Hmm so pinky is worried about a grand son ... wonder what will happen next .. loved the conversation between Sahil and shivay .. thanks for that humour part .. will this dadi too put a two foot rule?

Look forward to reading the next chapter.. please update soon

Hey! You're going to get a surprise again if you visit today๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks for the feedback! Glad you liked this ๐Ÿ˜Š
Spoiler : There is no 2 feet rule๐Ÿ˜‰
Carpe_diem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jairamji

Lovely.. amazed at the writing!

Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜Š
Carpe_diem thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeenal20

Anika..  Is mad..  Kids... 

Is making her think of to not marry shivaay.. 

Waaah daadi kya jawaab diya aapne shakti ko. .

Anika is also rich... 

Plzzz cont soon..

Hey! Thanks a lot for the comment๐Ÿ˜Š
Carpe_diem thumbnail

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
Carpe_diem thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

hehe dadi you rock

haha shakti face 
hehe worth mentioning 
haha saahil shivaay scene was awesome
loved it

Hello! Every seems to have liked Shakti's chop in the end and Sahil-shivaay convo๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜Š
Carpe_diem thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

Anu, ๐Ÿค—

Welcome back again and even after reading 2 more chapters from you, its still feels surreal for me that you came back to finish this story ! Thanks for coming back to finish this story !

And as always you surprise me with your updates and I am so happy to read the after-recovery and how the relationship will be going forward...

Can totally relate to how Shivaay felt after the surgery went through fine...it will take time to get used to that feeling of being normal and nothing is going to happen to Annika...they both went through so much and at some point almost the hope of Annika recovering was very minimal...

I didn't think Shivaay would question Annika about those letter...at least not immediately...but I think Shivaay just cannot function with the weight of those letters hanging in there on his heart...
I loved the confrontation between Shivika about those letters and how Annika felt about them at that time...

hmm...Pinky's concerns... I some how thought that Pinky will think of Shivaay's happiness first bcoz she has seen the state of Shivaay when Annika went through the difficult times...but then Pinky is Pinky...

You know until Shivaay pointed out that Annika already confessed about loving in words a day before when talking about letters, I too didn't realise that Annika did say I Love you ! ๐Ÿ˜†
But I loved that fight between them bcoz its so typical of Shivika...

I also loved that little conversation between Saahil and Shivaay and how Shivaay cutely asked about marrying Annika...I loved loved and loved it...

Shakti ji...hmm...some ppl never change... but I loved how Nani gave back...loved it...

I am glad Anu that you came back to finish the story and can't thank you enough...thank you thank you and thank you ! 

Will be looking forward for more of Shivika...

Hey! I always feel there is a shortage of emoticons whenever I have to reply to your comment๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you for still making me feel welcome๐Ÿ˜ณJoote nahi pade so I'm very happy about my comeback๐Ÿ˜›
You know when you're really worried about something for a long period of time and if that problem goes away it takes you a while to realize that it has really gone away. Somewhere you still have some residual fear that it is going to come back. So, Shivaay is feeling something similar. 
I'm glad you liked the letter confrontation because honestly I was not very happy with it. I tried changing a few things here and there but it still looked patchy 
Yes! Pinky is pinky. New issues keep cropping up for her.
And about the confession part..it was said so casually by Anika that it didn't register in her head that she said it๐Ÿ˜† But that's the way i think these things should be done. Spontaneously and aise hi like regular convo.
Ah! I love shivaay-sahil convo myself. I really enjoyed writing it.
Thank you for always being there! I'm so happy to see so many old readers again. It's making me feel so good. So, Thank you. Please continue reading and continue giving me your feedback. I love it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Carpe_diem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainy-Season

First of all I want to thank you for coming back to continue this story. This story was one of my favourites. โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Secondly, again a thanks for making Annika live. Honestly,  I had never thought we will be getting a happy ending here. But you twisted the story quite convincingly and gave me what I wanted. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Coming to the updates, they were as awesome as always.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Loved Shivaay and Annika's interaction after the surgery. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Sahil and Shivaay conversation was quite funny.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
 And loved the last bit where Shakti got a shock.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

All in all-AMAZZZING.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Hello! Thanks a lot for the comment.๐Ÿ˜Š
It always was a happy ending but it becomes happier when the path leading to it is difficult and I'm glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ