Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ArhiIPKKND

Amazing...i hope she is okay...well-written...

She's going to be okay👍🏼
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Aww..i'm sorry! i'll not make you cry anymore(hopefully)
Guesswhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a wonderful updat ... yeah no problem with not getting them married... it was beautiful your way ... give the next update very soon ... please update faster till Anika wakes up .. after that it is ok iTunes slow down Edited by Guesswhat - 6 years ago
llakshmisree thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update.Emotional as well as heart touching.I think I will be as anxious as Shivaay till next update.
_fati_ thumbnail
Carpe please please please please please please don't let her die after giving so much hope. I'll be crying then 😭 and I know u will not let her die and when this will happen I am gonna thaaank you loads and one day if I'll meet u somewhere in the world I'll give u a tightest bear hug and gonna tell u how AHMAZING writer you are, u have an wonderful ability to hook your readers till last and last. U are exceptionally a great writer ❤️
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Firstly, thanks Anu for posting 2 updates in the week. 

I loved this update. I felt happy and sad at the same time. Your story always has both of these emotions equally. Loved the way Annika explained her situation with reference to Sahil.
I loved the conversation between Shivaay & Annika on the hospital bed. Its really heart breaking when you see them talking about their future when there is an every equal chance of that not happening. If it was so bad for a reader, I can understand the feelings that both of them might be going through laying on the bed in a hospital not sure about the next morning. Yet Shivaay gave her a glimpse into their future together and that might have actually have an impact during her surgery. She really could think of all those moments she wants to have with Shivaay in future and may be that will make her resolve even more to fight for them.
And that little first kiss in the end, it was both beautiful and heart breaking. Annika was worried, what if she never makes it ??? She had to have their moment right ? But Shivaay is more confident that she would return for him, for them. 

Waiting for the next update !!! An emotional one . 
angelshah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
KashiTessa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved every single thing about this update and my most favourite part was the night when they discussed about their future, a future they are not sure they have to spend together.
Loved the update.
Waiting for next update impatiently.
Pl update as soon as you have time.
real12 thumbnail
It was sad, yet beautiful ❤️. Your Shivaay gives major #boyfriendgoals. Its not about finding a perfect partner, its all about finding an imperfect who is perfect just for you. The way Shivaay is ready to change his lifestyle for Annika is just aww. The person who never believed in love and marriages is now talking about getting married and I can't help but cry *tears of happiness*. ShivIka talking about their future was plainly beautiful. Can't wait for the next update 😆
Taaniii thumbnail
Amazing update...very emotional.. please. update soon