Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adithi555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Finally...so glad u updated...loved it...
Please update soon if u don't mind...updates of ffs n as are needed during this phase of IB...😳
lamz325 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I've been following your story for a while but I think this is my first time commenting. This was simply amazing! I could feel Shivaay's heartbreak and his panic. You write his character so well. It's so satisfying to see him being the one pining after Anika (especially with what's coming up on the show) while still being in character! You write so well! I can't wait for the next update! 
rainqrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a fantastic update!! You portrayed Shivaay's struggle with the facts so well. I cant wait to read more. Pl update soon!!
alinaza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This chapter stole my breath away. It was INCREDIBLE. 
My heart was breaking for everyone when I was reading. Shivaay - he finally found happiness called Meri Anika only to realize she wasn't his to keep; Dadi - hurting for shivaay and probably thinking she did a disservice by not speaking out; Omkara - wishing he had taken Tia seriously: Rudy - caught between everyone's pain and Anika - brave and imploding on the inside... 

I am devastated too that Anika is terminal. Is there no hope with the surgery? I'm also scared for Anika as to what Shivaay might ask. SSO does know how to go for the jugular. Can't wait for the next chapter. This story is so special.
_fati_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Carpe is here, Carpe is here.
I felt so happy seeing yor update Carpe.
Like always, the update is outstanding and now the curosity what question does Shivaay have will kill me.. Please update soon asap
Trupti11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome 😃
Plzzz continue soon
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very well written...feeling really bad for Shivaay and Anika...
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful. Portrays everyone emotions so well.its sad fir shivika. ...but guess this makes them stronger.
Loved it.

panjami thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank God finally u updated... I was delibrtly  waitng to see shivay's reaction when he know about her diseas... u wrote it wondrfly
Wht will be his qstn.. And hw will he deal with the anika he dnt know yet... The pain she felt leaving everyone especly SAHIL... 
HOPING U WILL UPDATE NEXT PART ULTRA FAST❤️❤️❤️

KashiTessa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Literally I was waiting for this update.
Don't have words to express myself.
Don't know how Shivaay is keeping him together.
Waiting to know what he is going to ask Anika