Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mystery1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I didn't even in my wildest dreams thought that I will be saying something like this...
but I am Loving this Tia...
The way she explained Shivika's equation...
So we now know what was in the bag and my guess was right Anika is suffering from a deadly disease...
Om is not believing it...Cant wait to know what happens next..
Continue soon 😊
pri12 thumbnail
Finally u revealed wht was in bag😆 Awsome update...I wish serial mein bhi Tia aisi hoti...plz continue soon
rarefan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The title of your story is so justified today. 
Keep up the good work and continue soon.
meetaa_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update !! Love love love Tia ...i hope shivay gets to know abt Anika soon 😊 I knew she is not well can't wait to see caring and protective SSO

U write amazingly well ...do you have an index i wud luv to read ur stories 😳 Thank you for the regular updates ..with so much suspense i wud have died of heartattack 😆
ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Great chapter...
Dadi tries to allay her fears by confirming things with Anika.. coz she doesn't want things to end tragically for her grandson.. which means she knows the seriousness of Anika's illness and she seems to have an impression that it has a bad outcome..
Liked the conversation between Tia n shivaay.. she is quite a smart girl.. level headed n didn't throw a fit.. and I liked how their conversation gradually moved into a more friendlier one, into a lighter tone.. however Tia though she knows about the injection n illness seems to think that Anika n shivaay can have kids n a family.. so I'm thinking it's not so very a serious condition after all..
Finally I liked how u brought Om into the equation.. but of course he didn't find any evidence.. Anika probably is just too careful n has even kept Sahil in d dark.. he is a child after all..
About Anika n shivaay being told on their faces about their feelings n they still denying it.. it'll b interesting to see how that pans out..
Thanks! 

Edited by ArVi-licious - 7 years ago
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm...  So tia knows that theres some isaue witha nika... 
 Good that she did not tell shivaay and told om about her... 

Om hope u find the truth aoon

Plzzz cont soon

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmm why do i feel anika removed all evidences.
hated shakti
and love this TIA
please do continue
bye sumi
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
What an amazing story and writing !!!
I am in totally totally in love with the ff :-)

Really appreciate your story telling. Every chapter has a logical ending and yet the intrigue quotient is the same before and after. 

Do keep up the good work. 
Sanjana2412 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing. 
Loved it. 
So Tia is a sensible girl. 
Will there be any change in Shivaay's behavior after his conversation with Shakti. 
Will Shivaay get to know about Annika's disease?? 
Or will Hus brothers discover it earlier.
I don't know what's coming up in your story but I am definitely waiting to see more. As I know it will be very interesting.
lamz325 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
omg I just read this all in one sitting! this is amazing and I can't wait for the next update! update soon pls :)