A DOC EXAMINES HER PATIENTS' PATIENCE

Souparnikakk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
20th June 2016, Yes, the day on which I started watching her...the month in which I started knowing her..The year in which I started adoring her...Now it's been just six months. The interest I showed for gathering more information about her.. the craziness I showed every now and then for watching her performances online.. The moment I joined IF and Instagram just for the sake of getting updates regarding her...The rapture and complacence I felt when I wrote and posted my first thread on her acting..The friends I've got from here with whom I never have a face to face chat but accepted me as one among them even though I was a late comer..How amazing was this journey of having a variety of emotions traveled through..It's all because of her...I won't say I'm missing her because she's always entertaining me with her enticing innate talents. It may be just because of being a new admirer of hers, I feel so. Still I can't get over with her absence on the television. In fact, I wonder how less the amount of pain and suffering would I be experiencing if I compare it to her other patients' condition who admire her wholeheartedly from the beginning of her career itself! I really don't know how much endurance they've gained since months. From the bottom of my heart, I plead you to stop researching on the topic "how my patients develop patience"  Or else I'd consider 20th Dec 2016 as the day I started consulting Dr. Rati Pandey. Yes! the countdown begins from here! I hope the pain I'm going through will get alleviated soon..I donno what more to say, just waiting for the moment I get to know that you really come back onscreen with your stethoscope called "extraordinary performance." Yes, only that blissful moment can cure the patient in me!  Edited by Souparnikakk - 7 years ago