Krystle Dsouza all set to fight the battle! TOI!

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Krystle D'Souza, who is back on the small screen with Ekta Kapoor's supernatural thriller Brahmarakshas, is all set to battle the odds and settle scores with the devil, played by Parag Tyagi on the show.
In the upcoming episodes, Krystle, who essays the character of Raina, will be seen getting married to Rishabh (Ahem Sharma). Both of them decide to take revenge against Brahmarakshas by getting him out in the open. At their wedding, Raina would be seen donning the bridal attire to bring the human animal alive. And that is how they would fight and finally kill him.
Giving us a glimpse of her look, the actress posted a picture on social media where she can be seen looking resplendent in a red bridal outfit and stunning jewellery. The gajra over her bun also adds to the beauty of the dress.
Along with the picture, Krystle wrote: Fight For What You Believe In... The battle begins - Me Vs #BrahmaRakshas ! Don't miss BrahmaRakshas , sat & Sun on @zeetv at 9pm !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Are they going to kill the BR so soon. I know it's a finite series but any guess how many episodes?
Thanks for sharing.@Az07 can I know name, if you don't mind.
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nimmu96

Are they going to kill the BR so soon. I know it's a finite series but any guess how many episodes?

Thanks for sharing.@Az07 can I know name, if you don't mind.

No idea it's a finite series how many episodes never mentioned
Btw my name is Uma

They can't kill BR so soon as per new OLv Mohini stops Rishna marriage & many things are yet to unfold
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
not this soon but after sometime they may kill BR and BR return in a new unexpected way to add the thrill and suspense among viewers...
nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

No idea it's a finite series how many episodes never mentioned
Btw my name is Uma

They can't kill BR so soon as per new OLv Mohini stops Rishna marriage & many things are yet to unfold

Hi  Uma, keeping a watch of all the articles,good job👍🏼
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing Uma. I don't think they will kill BR this quickly. At least 20 to 25 episodes toh banta hai.