RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Helloo everyone  so today is the day when i join India forums  
i join India forums  31 August 2011 and today is 31 august 2016 so u all must get it its almost 6 years i have been 
part of India forums and Hitlerdidi is my first forum so this forum is best to make this thread frm where i start my 
amazing Journey to india forums 
at starting for me its hell diffcult to use india forums  its took me bit long to learn abt India forums that what is 
thread-how to post picture and videos and in this forum i can say each ratians r big support to me 
after sometime when i get to know abt india forums more like each show have different forum there is game forums-chat 
forums -Avatar & signatures shop << this forum is one of the best place in india forums once u visit u never stop 
visiting u will be amaze to see so many talent our there this forum Inspire me to make edit and now i can say iam in 
love with editing still iam learning and i will keep that on i never though i will have my own gallery and The best 
part is that now iam with my 4 gallery all thanks to all my amazing frds of india forums who always there to support 
and after Hitlerdidi i visit many forums like PKYEK-GEET-MJHT-BIGBOSS-jodha akbar and many more but hilerdid is the place where i 
love to be most of the time then i open my first chat club in HD forum frm where crazyness start >> I really miss 
this place specially each member of this CC  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3932289 with the time  
everyone get busy in there life so slow slow this cc become inactive then Kumkumbhagya show start with first promo i 
decide me gone watch this show but never though i will be addicted and become crazy fan of this show frm this forum 
also i get many amazing frds The best part of India forum journey is my frds r not like only rati fans ya abhigya 
fans r my frds i have frds frm all fan groups and iam glad how many  frds i get our here they r amazing people 
i love each one of u who is in my buddy list i know iam not that much active on IF anymore but i love u all  ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ
This is just 1 % of my feeling i wrote in this post ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by RatiTheAngel. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Happy IF anniversary Sara๐Ÿค—

You are such a sweet Girl,love interacting with you,
Edited by .Amrita - 7 years ago
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congo shongo
U remember tume roz ghar mei hub dhand padte thi๐Ÿ˜†iss IF ke wajah se
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations darling
Keep rocking
neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
first of all congrats di..u seriously rock..All your creations are just amazing..u r one of the best persons i have met in IF
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats sweetie๐Ÿฅณ on  Six years journey on IF. I am thankful to IF for gifting me friend like you . IF will be always special place for me as here I found lovely friend someone so special to me here. Thanks for everything yaara. Love you 
Strikhedonia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats Sara di for your anniversary on IF.. I'm happy to have known you. Your just an amazingly person... Love you and miss you! :)

-Arthy.
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congo dear. I used to love ur post and u r amazing person. love u dear. May Allah bless u. Stay happy alwz.
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats dr...๐Ÿฅณ...U are a very sweet person...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Stay blessed dr...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...thank u 4 pm...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations Sara ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿค—