krystle dsouza loves to participate in jhalak

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Here's why Krystle D'souza will love to participate in Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa but never would want to be a part of a show like Bigg Boss!

August 9, 2016 Rasika Deshpande 56626 reads 2 comments 

Actress Krystle D'souza is definitely a perfect amalgamation of good looks and talent.

Currently seen as Raina on Zee TV's Brahmarakshas, we all know that along with being a good performer, Krystle is also a terrific dancer. So why is that the actress chose to take a sabbatical rather than making appearances on reality shows, especially dance oriented ones in the past one year?! Ask her this and she says,"Though I love dancing, I don't know how will I react to dancing under pressure. When you know that at the end of your performance, you are going to be rated with a number, that makes me scared. But later in life, at a better space when I feel that I will be able to give in that many hours for rehearsals, I would love to do a dance reality show."

She further stated, "Also I would not like to do a show where I am kept under surveillance for 24 hours and for days away from my family. I don't want to show the world what a mess I am because just like any other normal young girl, even I have my own moods, even I get annoyed, rude, very sweet, caring, I am a lot of emotions. There are flaws to everybody. But they are the flaws that also makes one person better, and I don't think I will want to showcase my flaws to the world. I just hope I do not get into a time where I will need to do a show like this. But you never say never. And Yes! I would love to a dance reality show like Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa!"

We would love to see you explore your dancing abilities further as well. What say?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
She is a good dancer, her beat pe booty dance was awesome. And yes no big boss please.