Krystle Dsouza CONFESSES she enjoys being linked up with Karan Tack

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Krystle D'souza CONFESSES she enjoys being linked up with Karan Tacker!

Krystle D'souza admits that she enjoys the speculation around her personal life though she likes to keep quiet

By Urmimala Banerjee | Updated: August 30, 2016 11:29 am
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
comments
Krystle D'souza CONFESSES she enjoys being linked up with Karan Tacker!

The actress is seen as Raina on Brahmarakshas

After a break of nearly two years, actress Krystle D'souza is back on TV as Raina onBrahmarakshas. In this hiatus, it was the actress' link-up with Ek Hazaron Main Meri Behna Hai co-star Karan Tacker that made news. In an interview to a leading daily, the actress said, ""I like the speculation. It's nice to know that people are so interested in my life. But I have never shared anything with the media. I like to keep quiet." Rumours of the two being a couple surfaced right from the serial days. The two, it seems used to spend hours chatting on sets and watched a lot of TV together. Karan, who was also being linked to his Rang Badalti Odhani, actress Yashashri Masurkar at that time had denied dating either of them. Since then, the stories of them being a couple have got stronger. The two have claimed to be very close friend since then. Fans lovingly call them as KyRan. In 2015, fans got a treat when Krystle and Karan shot a wedding sequence for ZEE TV's show, Sarojini. They have also performed at various functions together.

She also revealed that she did not venture into acting with career planning.  "When I started out, I had no idea what I was doing. I was 16, and acting was a new, exciting thing. So, I took it on. It was an excuse to get away from college," she said. The fashionista further says that acting in a TV show gave her the permission to skip college and she loved it. Krystle stated, "I didn't even know how to speak Hindi or act. I didn't think about fame and money. I didn't talk about money with the producers as I was a minor. My parents handled that part. But I am from a family where money was never an issue." The girl started taking things seriously once she saw she was getting recognized everywhere. "Then, it hits you. That's how I started liking the profession. The child in me wanted to try out new things and do something different," says Krystle. Krystle is presently seen on Zee TV's Brahmarakshas. The show has taken a great opening at the TRP charts and people like her chemistry with Aham Sharma. It is the first time they are coming together. The show also stars Rakshanda Khan, Kishwer Merchantt and Paras Tyagi as Brahmarakshas