Dulhann FanFic note, pg 13

punjabi#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Disclaimer: Some ideas our taken from my moms life but most of it well be pure fiction. This is not totally as it happened in real life but its not totally fake either.

characters:

Vediya: A shy, sweet girl from a poor family. She has 4 brothers, a mother and a father that is not around very much. She has some education and has spent two years attending a college that specializes in teaching sewing and knitting. Her parents just told her she is getting married, she doesn't get to see this guy till the wedding.

Saggar: He's fresh out of college but unable to get a job, so works in the fields. He has 2 brothers and sister-in-laws and a sister and ofcourse his parents. He is the most educated from his brothers and the last to get married. He well see his bride for the first time at the wedding.

Sagar's sister-in-laws: They are sisters married into the same family. They are afraid that Sagaar's wife well become the lady of the house because he is the most educated. They have decided to make sure that Saggar's wife well do exactly what they tell her to do. In other words, they are going to make Vidya's life a living hell.

Those are the main characters around whom this fanfic is going to revolve. I well post the first part tonight. Please tell me what you think about the characters.

-RimpyEdited by punjabi#1 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoe89 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
characta's swnd very interesting...post sn cant w8 😃
punjabi#1 thumbnail
I well tonight.....I just hope I get some more replies by then. 😭

-Rimpy
sweetangel2009 thumbnail
whoa it sounds so interesting hunny cant wait to read it 😊
punjabi#1 thumbnail
The update well be up in an hour.

-Rimpy
punjabi#1 thumbnail
It well be up soon, I am still typing it. Sorry
punjabi#1 thumbnail
Setting of the scene: Its been a month since the wedding both Sagaar and Vidya are happy but the sister-in-laws aren't. Sagaar is away at the fields and won't be back till much later. Sindoora's (the older of the two sister-in-laws) husband is in Dubia and he has sent her money, again today.

Sindoora: Vediya, go clean the kicthen. I have to go to the bank and depoist the money my husband sent me. See my husband, has an high paying office job unlike your well educated husband. First he wasted my husbands money on going to college and now he barely earns enough to feed the two of you. Pathetic.

Vediya, pretending not to hear anything other then go clean the kitchen: I well go clean the kitchen.

Sindoora: And vediya please throw that ugly rug away. You know, the one you made for kitchen. I am going to go buy a new one on my way back from the bank.

Vediya goes to the kitchen cleans it and makes dinner for everybody. When shes done with the kitchen work she grabs the rug she so lovingly made and heads outside to throw it in the trash. On her way out she passes her other pregnant sister-in-law, who smirks at her when she sees the rug. That reminds Vediya of when she made it and her mother-in-law had mention how nobody else in the house knew who to sew or knit or make rugs and how mad her SIL (sister-in-laws) had looked. She let out a sigh and kept walking towards the trash can. She is about to throw it in the trash can when she admires it one more time.

Vediya: My best work yet.

With that she was about to throw it away, when someone grabbed her hand......

Sagaar: How can you throw that rug away?

Vediya: Sindoora told me she was buying a new one....

Sagaar: I don't care what anybody told you, that rug is going to stay in the kicthen and thats that.

Vediya: I don't want any unnecessary arguments because of me. Its not like this rug is that good or anything.

Sagaar: Its not about the rug but the prinicpal of things, the rug is staying.

With that Sagaar grabs the rug and takes it back inside and Vediya follows quietly. The SIL gives them unevil look and goes to her room. Sagaar puts the rug back where it belongs and turns to Vediya.

Sagaar: I have to go back to the farm to do some work. I just come home for dinner.

Vediya: I well lay dinner and you can eat.   So, how long are you going to be gone?

Sagaar: I am going to be gone about half the night, sorry.

Vediya: its okay

Vediya serves dinner and Sagaar eats and leaves. Slowly all the members of the house, except Sagaar get togather to eat. Vediya serves everyone and then goes to wash the dishes. After she has done all the work, she sits down to eat.

Sindoora: Why are you eating now? Did you remember to give Mother-in-law her medicines? You know you are a lazy girl.

Vediya: I gave MIL her medicines, and finished all the work.

Sindoora, looks around the kitchen and notices the rug: I thought I told you to throw that hideous thing away?

Sindoora grabs it off the floor to throw it away and ....

-RimpyEdited by punjabi#1 - 17 years ago
punjabi#1 thumbnail
let me know how it is. I know its not that good but the next part well be much better.

-Rimpy
12234 thumbnail
are you kidding me?! your writing is amazing. someday i'll send you some of my writing. honestly and truthfully it sucks!!!!! Your's is really good. I really enjoyed reading it. Please post more soon. What will Sindoora do?????????????????? Hmmmmmmmm, i gotta think about that. I'll post back later. Please continue writing. I really like your fanfic it's a really good storyline and your writing is really good so don't let anyone ever tell you it isn't.

punjabi#1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 12234

are you kidding me?! your writing is amazing. someday i'll send you some of my writing. honestly and truthfully it sucks!!!!! Your's is really good. I really enjoyed reading it. Please post more soon. What will Sindoora do?????????????????? Hmmmmmmmm, i gotta think about that. I'll post back later. Please continue writing. I really like your fanfic it's a really good storyline and your writing is really good so don't let anyone ever tell you it isn't.

thanks for the encourgment. But honestly my writing isn't that good but for you I well try to write better. I based my storyline on a real story, just changed a few things.

-Rimpy