FF: Sau Dard prt19 pg 30 FINAL

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey there KS Parivaar...its me again JAZ...i had a new idea for a FF so here it is...let me know what u think...i greatly appreciate all input...good or bad...hope u all enjoy...

PS: QG(Queen Gulli) this in for u hun...i read how u get inspired and your ideas so i tried it...thanks yaar...

Prt 1-pg 1
Prt 2-pg 3
Prt 3-pg 5
Prt 4-pg 6
Prt 5-pg 8
Prt 6-pg 9
Prt 7-pg 10
Prt 8-pg 11
Prt 9-pg 12
Prt 10-pg 14
Prt 11-pg 15
Prt 12-pg 17
Prt 13-pg 18
Prt 14-pg 20
Prt 15-pg 22
Prt 16-pg 24
Prt 17-pg 26
Prt 18-pg 27
Prt 19-pg 30

Prt 1-

sau dard hain,sau rahatein
sab mila dilnashin
ek tuhi nahieeeeee

rukhi rukhi si yeh hawa
aur sukhe patte ki tarah
shehar ki,sadko pe main
lawaris, udta hua
sau raste
par teri rah nahi.eeee

sab mila dilnashin
ek tuhi nahieeeeee

behta hain paani, behne de
waqt ko yuhi, rehne de
dariya ne karwat li hai toh
saahilon ko sehne de
sau hasratein
par tera ghum nahi.eeeee

sab mila dilnashin
ek tuhi nahieeeeee
The Great Jai Walia..had everything...he was the epitome of success and happiness. Every one envied him. The men wanted to BE Jai Walia, the women wanted to BE WITH Jai Walia. In the eyes of the world Jai Walia was at the top, he had it made. He had managed to acheive the perfect life. They say they eyes cannot deceive anyone...your eyes cannot lie...whoever said that was dead wrong. The All-Mighty Jai Walia didnt have everything, he had NOTHING. His life was empty, not full as others thought. His life had been washed away with tears adn blood, not colored by happiness and joy. On his 6th wedding anniversary here he was; sitting in a darkened room...dark just like his life...with a full bottle of Vodka, drowning in self pity. If anyone had told him that his is how he would be celebrating the happiest day of his life, he would have looked them in the eye and said "NO WAY!!!"

It hadnt always been like this. There was point in his life that Jai Walia truly did have it all. He was exactly as the world say him. He was a highly successful bussiness man worth hundreds of millions of dollars. He was happy, or so he thought, with his success. Had finally become what people said the son of a drunk could never become. He had money, respect, fame, and a great family. He was only missing the company of someone by his side. He was missing one person that was supposed to stay with him through think and thin. He was missing his life...only he didnt know it 7 yrs ago.

Seven yrs ago, on this night, his life and changed. It had changed in an instant, in a way he had never expected it to. It ws the sole luckiest day of his life...it was the day that God and smiled down at him. It was that Jai had discovered what true happiness was, what love was, what life was. He remembered taht day like it was yesterday...not 7 yrs ago. It was the day he had doscovered that even "Steel Hearted Business Tycoon" Jai Walia wasnt steel hearted after all...and that had all changed because of one person.

Again...hope u all enjoyed reading it...please leave comments...good or bad...if its not good then ill stop right here...thanks for reading

JAZ
Edited by jnawaz - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i feel touched!!!!!!...!😳 thanks neighbor!!!πŸ˜‰

this is awesome!!!!! i love it!!!πŸ‘
Edited by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli - 17 years ago
bkeero thumbnail
That was great. I Loved it. Please continue soon.
Indian_Goddess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jaz hun that was great!!!! please continue soon!!! πŸ‘

love,
Godess
Angelskiss thumbnail
Great start... seems intresting... pls do cont soon.

preet_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
interesting beginning.loved it.plz cont soon. 😊
Miss_Diey thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very very interesting. i'm very curious now. can't wait the next part. Pleake make a long part and update soon. you've begin very well. As usual he likes drunk πŸ˜†
angad4life thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
jaz di dat was AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!! i LUVED THE BEGINNING!!! im so hooked.. wat happened to jai? y is my babii sad? 😭 gosh, i can't wait for the next part-- update soon yaar!!!
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: angad4life

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
jaz di dat was AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!! i LUVED THE BEGINNING!!! im so hooked.. wat happened to jai? y is my babii sad? 😭 gosh, i can't wait for the next part-- update soon yaar!!!

ummm...hello...lil sis...what this "my babii" business...haila...
dont be selfish...
tumhai badi behen hone ki naate main tumhe sikati hoon...how to share...
aab...repeat after your Jaz di...

"our babii" "our babii"

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by jnawaz - 17 years ago
angad4life thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

ummm...hello...lil sis...what this "my babii" business...haila...
dont be selfish...
tumhai badi behen hone ki naate main tumhe sikati hoon...how to share...
aab...repeat after your Jaz di...

"our babii" "our babii"

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
haila jaz di, ur too funny yaar. thik hai thik hai, i will share my cuddles. besides, there is enuff of him to go aroundπŸ˜‰