Tanya Sharma: I am not here to get into silly controversies

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Gayatri Kolwankar,TNN | Nov 2, 2015, 07.00 PM IST | TV Celebs

Tanya Sharma, who is seen essaying 'Meera' in Star Plus show 'Saath Nibhana Saathiya', was in news for various controversies. From discontinuing education pursuing glam career to sharing cold vibes with on-screen sister 'Vidya' aka Sonam Lambha, Tanya has created waves among gossip columns. The more recent is her growing 'friendship' with co-star Kunal Singh who plays 'Shravan'.

When quizzed, Tanya commented, "I am in this industry to work and not to get into silly controversies. I feel lucky to get a show like 'Saathiya'. I think people have taken my reel character a bit too seriously. In real life, I am a simple 20- year old girl who tries to give her best in everything she does, whether it's acting or studies."
Tanya feels it's humiliating to listen to such rumours after putting so much hard work. She concludes saying, "People who are spreading rumours about my high-headedness should realize that it's difficult to establish a character in already existing show. It actually requires a lot of hard work, which I have genuinely put in and in future will continue to do so no matter what."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Tanya-Sharma-I-am-not-here-to-get-into-silly-controversies/articleshow/49632056.cm
s

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS 
And Tanya seems like a mature person. Hate how someone people on Instagram comment to her rudely as if Meera is a real person 
Dear Tanya Sharma " we like you because of your chemistry on screen with Amar.U. Next, we liked you coz your role play has bought little spice to the otherwise fulltime dull crowd of Modis except Kokila.." So Tanya,..dont think you are any great guns or very famous etc. that you are making SUCH A NONSENSE BIG HYPE ON MEDIA, to gain Popularity..! Infact..it can be clearly delved into that this article is being got done by herself..!

😡