My Heart Will Go On~AK~Ended on Pg 127~

Dark Love thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey Everyone! I have decided to start a Fan-Fic: My Heart Will Go On, and this title is from the song, "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion from the movie Titanic. I have read many fan fics on IF, finished about 8 of them, and am waiting for 6 people to update theirs'. Everyone here has talent and I love your fan fics. I can make a list of the writers of all these wonderful fan fics but there are so many I don't wanna leave anyone out! So, I was very upset when KYPH ended, and decided to start a fan-fic on Angad and Kripa. ( I have never written a ff b4!, so bear with me). This is inspired by everyones' fan-fics. The story will take place in America; Chicago, IL to be precise. I wanted to make Angad a rockstar and sort of include a little storyline from the show, but KYPH took place in India. But, I live in America, and don't know anything about India, so the storyline will have to change. i'll post character sketch soon... Edited by Dark Love - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail

Angad Khanna- 18 years old, Senior at Northridge High. Flirt, is very popular. Lives on his parent's money. Loves music, doesn't believe in arranged marriages, and thinks that love is only found in stories and books. Heir to Khanna Empire.

Dilip Khanna- Father- (LOL don't know his age, but he is a senior!). Owns many companies, owner of Khanna Empire..he is a multi-millionaire. Earned all his money through the lottery. He is away on business trips most of the time, and somewhat loves his family. (lolπŸ˜†)

Naina Khanna-Mother-co-owner of Khanna Empire. Works mostly for Khanna Enterprises, um, she travels with her husband A LOT, and loves her daughter the most. But cares for her sons too.

Karthik Khanna- Brother- 17 years old, loves his family. Adopted. Wants to become a doctor. Loves his sister and brother.

Aaliya Khanna- 15 years old. Freshman - will be transferring to Northridge, where Angad attends HS. Her brothers love her and spoil her, she loves them too.

Please post comments on what you think about the character sketch so far! 😊

Edited by Dark Love - 15 years ago
Krishana Tulsi thumbnail
hmm sounds interesting look forward to the parts!!!!
Dark Love thumbnail

Kripa Sharma- 18 years old. She used to live in Dallas, Texas, but recently moved to Chicago. She will be attending Angad's High School. Loves her parents, tends to be hyper at times, her family is rich but not rich like Angad's. She is very sweet and kind, her best friend is Prithvi Bose.

Surya Sharma- Father- Owns Sharma Empire but he doesn't make as much as Dilip. He didn't get his money from the lottery or his parents, but actually by working. He travels a lot with his wife, but loves his children.

Gayatri Sharma- Mother- She sometimes goes with Surya to his business trips but usually is at her office that is located at Sharma Enterprises. She loves her family.

Ananya Sharma- 15 years old- lives in Chicago with her grandparents and twin brother. Loves Kripa and her bro. Is currently dating Nikhil and is best friends with Aaliya.

Aryan Sharma- 15 yearsold- Ananya's twin, is close to both sisters, has a crush on Aaliya. He attends Northridge and so does Ananya.

Prithvi Bose- Middle Class- Kripa's best friend. Is 18 years old. Lives in Dallas, Texas, and is a big flirt. His parents died so he lives with his brother and sister. Is currently dating…(u'll find out soon..)

Mishty Bose- sister- 17 years old, spoiled by Prithvi. Loves to wear mini skirts and short clothes, is currently dating ….(u'll find out later).

Nikhil Bose- 15 years old-Brotherβ€”is dating Ananya Sharma..he loves his sister and bro, but doesn't; live with them he lives with his friend, and visits his grandmother often..

Okay, another character will be dadi, she is the bose' children's nani and the khanna children's dadi, but the kids don't know they are cousins, or actually haven't met each other.

Shall I continue?

Parts:πŸ˜›

Part 1- Page 2

Part 1 cont- Page 5

Part 2- Page 7

Part 3- Page 9

Part 4- Page 11

Promo- Page 14

Part 5- Page 15

Part 6- Page 16

Part 7- Page 19

Part 8- Page 23

Part 9- Page 26

Part 10- Page 29

Part 11- Page 32

Part 12- Page 37

Part 13- Page 41

Part 14- Page 45

Part 15- Page 48

Part 16- Page 50

Tidbits- Page 53

Part 17- Page 56

Part 18- Page 59

Part 19- Page 63

Part 20- Page 66

Part 21- Page 72

Part 22- Page 75

Part 23- Page 78

Part 24- Page 80

Part 25- Page 84

Part 26- Page 87

Promo- Page 89

Part 27- Page 90

Part 28- Page 93

Promo- Page 94

Part 29- Page 95

Part 30- Page 98

Part 31- Half of it on Page 101

Part 31- Other half on Page 102

Part 32- Pg 105

Part 33- Pg 116

Part 34- Pg 121

Part 35- Pg 128

Part 36-Last Part- Pg 130

Epilogue- ?

Edited by Dark Love - 15 years ago
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishana Tulsi

hmm sounds interesting look forward to the parts!!!!

thanx, i'll post the first part soon...πŸ˜›

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bose's and khanna's are cousins?? at least now i no angad and misti arent.. lolzzzz...

well enjoyed reading this and cant wait for the first part..
mannat.urwish thumbnail
awsome intro πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ thank gor angad and mishthi r cousins atleast now she will not be a kabab mein hadi between a-k.cont soooooooooooon
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgirl249

awsome intro πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ thank gor angad and mishthi r cousins atleast now she will not be a kabab mein hadi between a-k.cont soooooooooooon

lol...she won't be a kabab main hadi but u have given me an idea!πŸ˜‰

Moonlight_Ansh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea agree graet intro count soon
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockinggirl

yea agree graet intro count soon

thanx, i'll post the first part soon!