new ff from 3rd october

kamy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi i am new in this forum. i have never tried anything such as this pls bear with my hindi and my mistakes. i was very much inspired frm the fanfics u all wrote.

this ff begins from 3rd october.

Bani is upset as the sindoor falls from her hand. she looks at pushkar with fearful eyes and says, 'pushkar yeh sab kya hora hein. muje dar lagraha hein ki mr walia ki jaan ko kai khatra tho nahin?' ( my hindi is too poor guys pls bear with me)

'nahin bani mr.walia ko kuch nahin hoga' pushkar assures her. bani thn informs pushkar that she wanted to go to dubai and she will feel only better whn she sees her husband with her own two eyes. she pick up the phone and dial her sister. she looks at pushkar and says ' she is not picking up the phone pushkkar please help me i want to go to dubai.' pushkar looks at her helplessly and and says teek hein bani jo thumhari marzi'. ( i dont know guys how this people manage visa in minutes nd how bani reaches duabi the very same day wo bhi jab all the offices are closed. she gets visa. like our great ekta mai me too will go along with her. bani gets visa she reaches dubai)

In dubai

Jai wakes up from his sleep and looks shocked to see Pia sleeping beside him. he swears and jump out of the bed immediately. yeh sab kya hogaya he grimaces. he tries to remember what had happened but fails miserably. he thn rubs his fore head and walk out of the room.

Bani was all excited and confused how she was going to explain everything to her dear husband. She had wanted to look into his eyes and tell him how much she loves him and all what she had done was for  him. she would even tell him how they lost the child. everything would be fine from then on she assured herself.

Pia got up from her sleep and looked around. Mr.walia was nowhere to be seen.She walked out fo her bed and went ot his suite. "mr.walia aap kahan ho?'  pia looked around and saw him slouched on the settee deep in thoughts. She went around him and touched his arm. he shrugged from her touch and looked hesitantly at her. 'Pia looked hurt at his behaviuor.

'mr.walia humare sath jo hua wo....'

'kya hua thum done ke sath?'  came a voice from the door.

jai walia jumped off from the settee looking horrified leaving much stunned Pia at his side.

Bani stood at the door way looking at them.

=================================

guys let me know whether you liked my attempt or not any kind of comments are welcome if You are interested i would like to continue.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘ oh cool.. i wated to read an alternative to that epi..
wow gudpart cant wait for the rest now..

Henna x
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ohhhhhhh snappp.. then wat happeen?? oh wow.. bani's at d door.. whoaaa.. too good.. plz cont soonπŸ‘
kamy thumbnail
guys thanks for the feed back i'll come back give me few minuts 😊
kamy thumbnail
Jai walia stared at bani in utter shock and disbeliief.
"mr walia kya hua?' bani asked looking form Pia to mr.walia. Pia looked terrified. she felt hard to breath.
"pia thum muje asie kyon dekh rahi ho?' Bani asked suspiciuosly. 'kya hua thum dono dari hui kyon ho?'Bani was nervous this time. she walked towards them.
'di thum yahan?' Pia managed to say.
'Haan Pia mein Mr.Walia se milne keliye ayi hoon. mein unko sab kuch batana chahthi hoon.' Bani said looking anxiuosly at her husband. who stood staring at his wife.
'Lekin thum dono ko kya hua ? Pia batana thum kuch teek nahin lagrahin.'
Pia could'nt take the tension, she blurted. 'di muje maaf kardijiye..' she cried shamelessly and ran towards Bani. Something clicked in Bani and she took a step back wards from her crying sister nad lookd directly at her husband. Jai shifted his gaze unable to look her in the eye.
bani stopped in her track and asked miserably "kya thum dono.....?she couldn't continue and choked on her words. her face then changed into utter disbelief shock and hurt.she moved back in shaking her head in disgust. she stopped as her back hit the wall. she turned to face the wall she saw her face in the mirror on the wall. she could'nt recognize herself in the mirror she looked a sight. she pulled the mirrir from the wall and crashed it on the floor. 'Yeh sab kya hogaya Bagwan kya is din keliye mein jeethi rahi?how could this happen to me she trembled. Jai and pia looked stunned the person before them was not the BAni they had known she was always cool and calm...
'Bani..' Jai took a step forward.
'Bas!' she stopped him with her hand. 'Ab aap ke mooh se mere naam acha nahin lagtah' If looks could kill. bani did just that. "di..i Pia cried.
"Bas Pia' she turned angrily towards her sister."you no longer have the right to call me di. thum ne yeh rishte ka maan nahi rakha Pia. thum aur mere... chee'. she shook her head in disgust. Jai prayed the earth to open and swallow him up.
'Mein kitni pagal thi ke mein apni pati ke paas daudi chali ayi... ke unse yeh kahne keliye ki muje divorce nahin chahiye main yeh sab unki property bachane keliye kiya tha...' her tears ran down her cheeks. Jai stood rooted to the ground. he couldn't beleive his ears.Pia being Pia looked totally confussed. Bani turned her molten eyes towards her husband. >aur mene apana BAcha bhi unko bachathe bachathe koya... suna aapne she yelled at him. taking a vase from the chest of drawers and throwing it on the ground.
'Di..' Pia walked towrds her.
"Choona math muje thum door raho...' she flared.
Pia took a step back.
'Bani.. " Jai called heart brokenly.
"chup.' she turned towards him wiping her eyes with her hand. 'Miene aap keliye kya kuch nahin kiya.. aur aap ne mere hi bahen ke sath..... chee chee she closed her eyes.Jai felt his heart would would stop any moment.
Pricisely then Jigyasa walked in.
"Yeh sab kya hora ha hein yehan? she threw a glance at her brother and looked at the sisters. her eyes twitched at the sight of BAni. ' yeh yahan kya kar rahi hein?' she demanded. she stopped in mid way as she looked at their faces.Jai looked ashamed Pia looked petrified and Bani was glaring at her.
'Jigyasa .. ' Said Bani sarcasticaly 'What timing?'' thum jo bhi karrahi ho apni bete ke sath teek kar rahi hon thum apni bhai ke poore paise usse lootna aur usko sadak par khada kar dena good luck jigyasa.' Bani threw her a sarcastic galnce and left the room in hurry leaving much stunned Jigyasa and Jai. "yeh ladki kya bakhwas keh rahi hein Jai bhayya?' Jigsy aked her brother. 'us do takhe ki ladki ko mein...'
'Shut up Jigysa'. Jai raised his voice and walked out of the romm following bani. He coulnt find bani anywhere she dissappeared into the night.
================================================= let me know whether you guys like dit or not.
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love it please cont soon πŸ‘ ....
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
whoaaaaaaa.. GO BANI GO BANI.. effin pia - alwayz confused .. haye ram.. she needs a brain.. 🀒 .. ohhh jai does feel bad good good go look fo her.. that was gr88 .. can't wait fo d nxt part πŸ‘
Sweet-farah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeeppppppp excelllenntt cont πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
perveen thumbnail
hey that was getting intresting and no more to read please cont soon soon
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ‘
minblowing, go bani, I hope nothing happens to her 😭 and i hope she doesn't end up spending a night with someone, and i also hope that she bumps into a hot guy who she knows from somewhere
chee chee Pia 😑 you are so digusting 🀒
plz write soon