Four years later... FF last prt pg 31

-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guyz. I am writing  new FF. the story line is simple. Plzzzzzz overlook my mistakes. I am not that of a writer so bear with me.

Well, basically bani left the walia house. Mainly because she and Jai finally come face to face and jai accuses her of having an affair with Pushkar. Bani  feels very bad and leaves. She travels to Mt.Abu, even though there is nothing there anymore. Not even her house. There she starts working in a hotel as the general manager since she already has experience from the Walia group of industries. Then one day she meets Sameer who has his own hotels. He is very impressed with bani and he suggests that she should start a company of her own. Bani at first disagrees and then later agrees. With the help of sameer she starts her very own business in America (that's where sameer is from) and eventually she has a very good business running. She has a lot of hotels that are all over America. Almost four years passed. And she and sameer are the best of friends. They take eachother's adivce in everything.

Bani: Ria hurry up. We are getting late.

Ria: one minute bani!

Ria bhi na! She takes so much time to get dressed up for just a meeting.

Ria btw, is Bani's friend as well as employee. Both she and bani spend a lot of time together and share everything. They are almost like sisters. Ria loves Sameer. So she basically does anything to grab his attention. But sameer doesn't exactly notice her. That is mainly why she takes hours to get ready.

Wow Bani thought. Mein kaha se Kaha ponchgayee. In char salon mein, itna sub kuch hogaya. Waqt mujhe kya bana diya. Ab mein voh Bani Walia nahi hoon. Mein Bani Dixit hoon, Owner of the Dixit Group of Industries. In char salon mein, itna kuch badal gaya hai. Par mein abhi tak bhool nahi payee voh yaadien jo maine Bani Walia banke beethaiya hai. Voh ankhen abhi bhi meri samne hai… Bani recalled the incident four years ago…

Jai came back from Dubai and he came across bani. He and Bani started at each other and jai was about to go away when

B: Mr. Walia… (btw, the divorce finished. Only cuz of maasi, bani is staying)

J: Mujhe kuch nahi suna hai Bani. Bahut ho chuka. And then in a sarcastic voice, toh kaise ho tum? How come u didn't move in with Pushkar now that we both r divorced?

Bani was confused. J: don't try to act innocent with me Bani. I know everything about u. Now that u r a free bird, tum aaram se Pushkar ke sath jasak thi ho. Bani now understood everything. everything came rushing towards her. There was a moment of silence. Both of them just stared at each other. Bani was really mad Jai.

B: I can't believe u r the same Jai Walia I met when i came with my sisters to mumbai. If  u can understand people's words better than my eyes, then fine Mr.Walia. I will go. I will go so far that even if u want, u can't find me. . .

Bani was brought back to reality by Ria

R: BANI!

well guyz, i know my hindi is bad. so forgive me for that. i just want to try writing in hindi for once. if it is hard to read, plzzzzzzz tell, i will write in english. comments r most welcome.

Edited by achiever_libra - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabi#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its good, I can't wait for the next part.
lizzie2 thumbnail
THAT WAS AMAZING I LOVE THE WAY U ENDED THEIR RELATIONSHIP!!!UR MY HERO...continue plzz
andrea_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
really good continue soon!!!

andy
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WOW!! u must continue on... its a gr8 start!!

πŸ‘
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i liked that!!!!! πŸ‘

plz cont soon!
Paree thumbnail
it's great πŸ‘
you should continue story
πŸ‘
timu thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ plz cont soon!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes plz continue!!

dc
Dazzling Diva thumbnail
great job hun keep up the great work...dunt read much fanfics...will definitly read urzzz πŸ˜›