DREAMS TO REACH U|| Completed!!

sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
DREAM-1

I was having a nice gossip with my friends in the lawn it was one pleasant evening. . With all the cool breeze n having a hot cup of coffee. . Suddenly the discussion turned towords one of my best friends bf.. she was all blushing while talking something about him... as I was not able to concentrate on the conversation there. .

As my attention was drawn towards that particular someone who was driving out of our main gate talking something to the watchman. . Couldn't see his face properly as he was driving away.. 

Later while I was was walking towards the gate to see off my friends. . Don't why I had this restlessness to enquire about the person from the evening to the guard. .
Wishing no one notices me  in talking to guars I quickly asked about the stranger in the evening. . To my disappointment he didn't know who to was talking about so without rising any doubt in his mind I chose to drop the idea here ..I was Lost in my thoughts when my maid informed me that I was summoned to the study room by my father. ..
He was talking to someone who's back was towards me seeing me my father introduced me to him as was about see him!

Tada I woke up from my sleep!πŸ˜†

Opps!! late again ! Sorry jaan will dream of you later as I have to get into the perfect daughter mode n talk to my so called father!🀒 I bet it's regarding some stupid business which I hate n he thinks I'm good at it!😲

Index

Part 1,2     page 1
Part 3        page 2
Part 4        page 3
Part 5        page 4
Part 6        page 6
Part 7        page 7
Part 8        page 7
Part 9        page 9
Part 10      page 12
Part 11      page 13
Part 12      page 15
Part 13      page 18
Part 14      page 18
Part 15      page 20
Part 16      page 22
Part 17      page 23
Part 18      page 24
Part 19      page 27
Part 20      page 28(last part!)

My other works

BEYOND LOGICS!!! 

Don't let me Go!!

Tiny Surprises n Sweet Shocks!

A Tempting Scotch Bottle! 

Edited by sporthy_smile28 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Nice part was dat geet who describd abt d dream? Waitng 4 nxt part
Cs
Geet Handa:

Perfect daughter looks after her father n his business. . Which she is not interested in! Doesn't have any social life as even her friends are approved by her father!
Is strict boss in office. . Which she thinks .. but is oppositeπŸ˜†

Mohindar Handa:

Man with power n money hard on his daughter as his wife left him giving birth to there daughter. . He is a rich n money minded person..

Maan Singh Khurana:

Dream maan of Geet in reality we see as the story progressπŸ˜‰

It's only three of them in my story 
Will try to complete it today only as I've got a free day after long..
Edited by sporthy_smile28 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: christipie

Nice part was dat geet who describd abt d dream? Waitng 4 nxt part

Yes it was Geet n her dreams..
Thanks for liking!😊
It's a busy day as usual solving issues in office helping dad in his work ... by afternoon I was half drained but couldn't helpt it as I was instructed by my dad to look into some land deal .. which has some issues creating problem in our work
So I'm here in this office discussing the deal well it's actually him talking n me pretending to listen. .
That's when something got my attention. .
It's like someone called me with so much love that I got sudden restlessness. ..
So with a promise to look in to the issue n get back to them I left from there in hurry

After catching up with my work in office n helping the staff with there work which is done secretly by me.. I headed home.. Avoiding any confrontation by dad had a quick dinner moved to my room where I could have some peace .. as I was in no mood to listen any lecture on how to behave with employees etc. 

DREAM -2

In the party there were all dad's associates n there families. . At one end there was alcohol pouring like water n other end live orchestra. . Every thing perfect ! Then there was the person whom I was looking for looking as dashing as ever..
He was busy chatting with colleagues I guess politely refusing drinks ... he perfectly know how to light up the mood of others. . As he moved from there he walked out of the party n don't know why but I had this urge to follow him.. 
I watched him walk towards the lawn n trying to ring someone.. by his posture I can feel he wasn't alright something was bothering him.. as if noticing me he turned towards the balcony but to my luck I hid my self behind the pillar

Thinking of my weird behaviour was back to the party absent minded I took a glass from the passing waiter n was about to sip when someone from behind pulled the glass from my hand saying .."U DON'T DRINK GEET"
The warmth n concern in the voice touched me deep in my heart as I was about to turn n look at him...

I woke up as usual sighing n pouting got down the bed  ...

To be continued. ... 
Edited by sporthy_smile28 - 10 years ago
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Was dat maan abt whom geet was talkng nd i hope its maan only who stopd geet 4m drinkng nice part update soon ill be waitng 😊
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful work... It's something different something new.. N I liked it very much

Characters are fabulous. Mohinder Handa is Amitabh bachan. Wow. N Geet is looking gorgeous n Maan handsome as ever. I liked the pictures very much.

Geet dreaming about her prince of which she failed to see the face. Aww her bad luck. Her dad is very strict n Geet doesn't have a good relationship with him.

dreams were beautifully descrio. Wonder if she will ever get to see his face in dream or real life.

Originally posted by: christipie

Was dat maan abt whom geet was talkng nd i hope its maan only who stopd geet 4m drinkng nice part update soon ill be waitng 😊

Have some patience
U will know

Originally posted by: crazydream

Beautiful work... It's something different something new.. N I liked it very much

Characters are fabulous. Mohinder Handa is Amitabh bachan. Wow. N Geet is looking gorgeous n Maan handsome as ever. I liked the pictures very much.

Geet dreaming about her prince of which she failed to see the face. Aww her bad luck. Her dad is very strict n Geet doesn't have a good relationship with him.

dreams were beautifully descrio. Wonder if she will ever get to see his face in dream or real life.

Thanks for liking😊

crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is ur first experience in writing??? Or u Hv written any other??