MG SS: It Takes Two S1 #3 PART-23/24 Pg-103/118 May-9th THE END!

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

can't believe we reached thread 3!!😲
thank you everyone for liking this ss so much!🤗

CHARACTER SKETCH

Geet Handa- 22years, lives in a small village of Hoshiyarpur.. just 12th pass, very beautiful, she is traditional and a little reserved due to being brought up in a very traditional family who uphold family honour and pride as their first priority. She has been instilled with the concept of marriage and considering husband's family as the most suited place for girls. She is totally in love with the concept of love' and dreams of her prince charming on a white horse. She is shy but full of life.

https://img.india-forums.com/images/600x0/166127-drashti-dhami-aka-geet.jpg

Maan Khurana- 27 years, settled in London. Wealthy, charming and arrogant. Doesn't care about anyone and he does what he wishes to. Very close to his only family dadima and his sister Anwesha who live in india. He is egoistic, rude and difficult to please. He is very particular about anything and everything related to him and his family and believes one's status defines what one is.

https://maankimishti3.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/maaneet-01.jpg

Savitri Devi- sweet, loving dadima...loves maan and annie a lot. Though she loves maan, she hates his care-a-damn attitude and wishes to get him married so get reins on him.

Anwesha khurana-  19 years, in first year graduation in Delhi university. sweet, totally like dadima but loves maan a lot. He is the only person she can't deny. She is very understanding and fun loving...actually totally crazy.

Mohinder and Rano handa- Geet's parents, traditional and very loving. Geet is the apple of their eyes.

Other members of Geet's family- Chayiji, Darji, brij, rajji.

"...For things to work

it takes two

not just me

and not just you

for only when we both can share

will we have a chance to get anywhere..."

Its takes two to hold on to your love... not just him and not just her..

It Takes two to realize your worth...not just him and not just her...

It Takes two to build a home...not just him and not just her...

It Takes Two to cry out louder..not alone him and not alone her...

It Takes two to smile and laugh... not alone him and ot alone her...

It Takes two...

"...So instead of trying

to be on our own

and each one wanting

to be king or queen of the throne

let's be sure that

we share what's on our mind

always be loving

tender and kind.

It Takes two..."

Is it their realization?? Entangled in the complicated web of marriage, they struggle to gain control of their feelings for each other and each one of them failing miserably in their attempt when they are destined to be together!!

Pls leave ur lovely likes and comnts😳

Edited by kawaii_geet - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new thread...
Shruthe thumbnail
congrats on the new thread...
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for the new thread👏

--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congo for new thread 
Shruthe thumbnail
waitingggEdited by Shruthe - 10 years ago
kawaii_geet thumbnail

those who missed the update earlier today

PART 17

enjoy😉

PART 18

She closed her eyes crying and shook her head, "no... you don't. Aap kisi Geet se pyaar karte hain, mujhse nahin.."

He was shocked to hear that coming from her lips. His heart ached seeing her crying so much. before he could do anything, she pushed his hands awayand ran back to her, locking herself.

He sat there for a long time pondering on what she had spoken"he loved some Geet and not her!! it dawned upon his mind that she was insecure because of him pulling out such a stunt! He felt like pulling his hair out...as each and every word of his on their wedding night echoed in his ears!! how pathetic he was! He slowly went to the kitchen and saw half cooked rice and then the rajma jar caught his attention. He sighed..he needs to manaofy his wife now. by now, he was sure Geet also loved him... actually the wife did and he just had to bring that love out. How unfortunate he was"love came knocking all the way down to his door and he just let it pass without a glance. And now, he has to go running behind it. he boiled the rajma getting cue of what had been going in her mind and prepared rajma chawal.

He went to her room and found it locked. He knocked softly, "Geet...open up please. I am sorry dear.. I know you are hurt. But at least open the door..."

She sniffed, wiping her tears. She loved him from day 1 seeing his picture and here he was falling for some girl. he never respected their vows thats why he could easily fall for someone. Had he done that, then at least they wouldn't have come this far like this. She covered her face with the pillow, hearing continuous knocks and his calls. She had no energy left to hear anymore and ignored everything altogether. after sometime, the knocks stopped and she guessed he was gone. Her phone buzzed after a while. it flashed Aryan. She breathed in relieved...he would definitely take her mind off this mess.

"hey wassup..."

"thank god aryan you called...i needed a break.."

"ohh.. missed me sweetie pie?"

She used to get irritated with his endearment but then she realized it was his way of making her smile, "tum kabhi nahi sudhroge...hain na! Batao phone kyun kiya?"

"nahi just like that... aaj mom cooked dinner so am overloaded and wondering how to go to office tomorrow"

It struck her, "ohh no...dinner!!!"

"hey what happened to your dinner?"

"Aryan...tumse baad mein baat karti hoon. Need to rush..bye..."

She literally dashed towards the kitchen, colliding with the counter and checked on the utensils. Phew... nothing was spoiled. Hey wait a minute, the last she remembered was her running to her room with her rice uncooked. She checked the dish again and found her rajma chawal all prepared. She stood stunned"he did it? because theres no one else in this house except him. it took her some time to digest the fact. She checked the table and the sink"he didn't have his dinner yet. Her eyes invariably went towards the clock striking 9...way past their...his dinner time. He had his dinner around like 8-8:30. Ohh my..where was he? She felt bad, actually confused whether to call him or not. She was about to let it pass when her mind went back to his hectic schedule. Wifey darling, though angry couldn't let him sleep hungry stomach, could she?

She looked around the house, "maan.. maan...". she checked the living area, the dining, the poolside and stopped right in front of his room. Should she go or not? Umm..umm..how she wished annie and dadima were there and this situation never arrived. She decided to walk away but something in her stopped and asked her to check on him. she, with much difficulty, pushed opened the door a little and peeped in. My my, his room was no less than a royal bedroom itself. Shades of blue and gray decorated the walls. And before she could even observe more, she felt a hand holding her wrist and pull her into the room in  one swift jerk.

She gasped and stood numb, watching him stand bare chest, only in his tracks. Her eyes, for the first time had the opportunity to actually gape at her husband, handsome, hot and...her lips went dry, seeing that greek god like manly body right in front of her. her heart was racing against time...her breathing went shallow, never had she seen a man this amazing stunning that took her breath away.

He enjoyed watching her stare him, making him conscious of his physique. He had been working on something important when he went to take a shower. And when he came out, after realizing what she was going through, he caught her peeping into the room. He rolled his eyes...she was hesitating to come to the place that belonged to her. he let her enjoy gaping at him for a while...she looked so innocent, goodness gracious, he wanted to kiss her all over.

He raised his hand and caressed her cheek softly, "kya baat hain Geet?", he tried to be soft not to scare her. she snapped back and realized what she had been doing!! She felt ashamed...what the hell was she doing? Embarrassed and shocked at her own reaction, she turned to leave when he caught her hand and placed it right on his bare chest, shocking her till the edge of numbness.

"ye...ye kya kar rahe hain aap?", conscious and scared, she tried to move her hand away which he held tightly.  A part of her wanted to melt into that warmth but the other part fought back..it was easy to give in, hard to fight for self respect.

He smiled lovingly, "shhh... don't be scared. Its me Geet... yours only. Now look at me..and tell me..."

He placed his other hand over hers, that burned in contact of his skin. She slowly looked into his eyes which that nothing but her reflection in them, "wo...wo...dinner...mein..."

She stilled when he pulled her close so that she collided with his hard taut chest.. hot actually and his hands comfortably snaked around her waist, not letting her moved. Her hands touched his bare shoulders, burning her inside out..actually her entire body. She struggled fruitlessly in a desperate need to let go and when she couldn't, she just cried, "ye kya kar rahe aap maan? Please chodiye mujhe..."

He leaned closer and kissed her forehead and whispered softly, "you know, I may not know the wife who is mad at me. But I know my Geet..."

He leaned forward to press a kiss on her neck but she moved her head back, not letting him, "nahi... stop...doing this..."

He sighed, "yaar meri biwi mujhse naraz hain...ek tho she doesn't talk to me and when I try to flirt with my gf, she is getting jealous...am sure she is..", he faked a cry, clearly understanding what dilemma she was in. She loved him... but she was just jealous of her own self that he fell for the girl in her and not the wife. So the wifey side of hers was jealous!!

Her jaws dropped down, hearing that shameless comment. He winked at her making her so damn angry. Here she was fighting a battle within and this maan thinks it of a joke. She pushed him away, "mein khana laga deti hun. Aa jaiye." And she walked out, slamming the door shut. He grinned like a fool as he caressed his head, "sigh..dadima is right. love is like a war... easy to start but hard to end..."

He joined her for dinner and made sure he wore his shirt. He just stared at her so damn shamelessly while she served him and settled beside him, making her so conscious. Their moments flashed in front of her eyes every time she caught his gaze on hers. Finally she just decided to ignore. She took a spoonful of her dinner and was amazed that he cooked it so good. she watched him from the corner of her eyes and found him engrossed in his food. He caught her gaze...as if he needed to.

"you want to say something?", he irked her.

"ahh no... no nothing..", she quickly  looked back into her food.

He smiled at her naivity, "come on... bata bhi do. Pet dard hoga.."

She took in another bite, "wo...aapne cook kyun kiya...?", she asked reluctantly.

He surprised her yet again with another of his shameless answer, "ohh you see my wife is angry at me and she wont cook. I was hungry...", he made a baby face, sounding so serious and so poor that she couldn't help feeling bad. She just quickly finished her food and rushed back into her room, not wanting anymore embarrassment tonight.

The next day, while at college, she got a text from maan.

"be ready by 6. We will be going out.."

She rolled her eyes...why the hell this man is hell bent on making things worse for her? she made a face and replied him back, "no..i am busy. Got to be in library.."

"fine.. if u don't then I will straightaway pick my gf from college and enjoy with her."

She rolled her eyes... whats wrong with him??!!! she knew he could be persistent. His personality reflected that. she quickly finished with her work and rushed home. She got ready in simple jeans and white top, waiting for him. as much as she was excited for this, she dreaded it as well. she still hadn't been able to forget their encounter last night. she blushed and she got angry as well.

Just then Aryan called, "where the hell are you? Today you have a class with me Geet..do you remember?"

"sorry Aryan... I can't.. I am a little busy today...", she sighed.

"fine... enjoy.', he cu the call abruptly.

Only she knew how much Aryan hated her missing her classes. He was friendly but as a teacher, he was very strict with his work. Aryan looked at his phone and sighed"he has to wait a little longer when he had finally gathered up all his courage to confess his feelings.

Maan walked in at the strike of 6 and smiled at her. he was on a call. He gestured her 5 minutes with his fingers and rushed into his room. He changed into his casuals and walked out, tucking his phone in his jeans, "come on..."

She followed him quietly and got into the car. He looked at her..she had tried her hair up in a ponytail. God, she looked so cute. They drove for a while until Geet grew restless out of curiosity. She so wanted to ask him where they were going... usually he doesn't keep his mouth shut and now when she desperately wanted to know where they were heading to, he decided to keep mum.

She stood awed when he stopped by the grand London eye. She had never seen something so grand and so beautiful. She could have stood there and watched it go round and round forever and ever until she felt his fingers lace into hers and drag her towards the ride. She got confused when he purchased two tickets and waited.

"ye..hum kahan jaa rahe hain?", she asked a little unsure.

He turned towards her with a wink, "we are going to ride that Geet..."

"what?? How...?", and before she could say a word further, he dragged her into their chamber as the operator locked the door. Her eyes widened in glee as they took off...up high in the air. The entire city was visible..the rober, the Big Ben, Trafalgar square...busy roads, sun setting over thames...she just stuck to the window all the while, "its so beautiful..."

He watched her all lost in the world outside. He just needed some time to make her trust him. he watched her all lost when suddenly he realized her face had lost color. it turned pale as she looked at him scared and the next moment she ducked her head down covering it with her hands and shrieking. Ohh god, he realized, they were going down and she was super scared. The ride had picked up speed and she shrieked in horror. He immediately pulled her and hugged her tightly, "its okay...its okay...this Is the last turn.."

She clutched him so tight that her  nails almost dug into his shoulder and she stuck to him like anything. Ohh god, he didn't know whether to smile or worry for her. she was wobbly as they got down, he casually pulled her close, snaking his hand around her waist. She was feeling dizzy. he got her to the car and made her drink water, "am so sorry dear...i didn't know you would be this scared..."

She gulped down the entire bottle and sighed, "its okay..."

They drove towards the market place and walked around, looking at things. more than him, she was concentrating in things around. This was the first time she was actually seeing the life of Londoners. There was a food truck nearby. He dragged her there, "come on..you must be hungry..."

He let her decide from the menu when he got himself a grilled sandwich. After pondering for a while she meekly ordered for the pumpkin pie. He was amazed at her choice..out of all things, she ordered a pumpkin pie. Nevertheless, he paid for them and walked back to the car. She was enjoying her evening...strange! and strangest that she was with him.  he watched her cutely eating away and relishing every bite of her pie. He found it really cute. He just didn't want to push her into anything. He kept himself engrossed in phone while she bought some stuffs for the house.

Later, they had dinner in a nearby restaurant and she surprised him yet again by ordering a pumpkin stew. They got back home around 9. He held the door open for her and she walked in carrying the stuffs. He walked in and smiled, "you do like pumpkin a lot...don't you?"

-----------------------------------------------

next: party

prev: THREAD 2

Next: PART 19

MY BLOG     MY FB

Pls add ashypmlist to get pms on my updates

Edited by kawaii_geet - 10 years ago
Shruthe thumbnail
That was such a sweet update...
Finally maan understood why she was angry... ofcourse he fell for geet and not his wife...  so now he has to work upon winning his wife and manofying her...
Dinner part... she getting lost in him while going to cal him for dinner and then the confrontation... his teasing and her anger... it was all so sweet... 
and the outing part.. she actually refused to go with him.. but using the jealousy part, he actually made her come with him... MSK actually knows how to atleast convince her now... 😆
Finally he has started trying to win her.. though its gonna take time, its definitely a promising start...
and aryan.. poor guy.. he has fallen in love with the GF cum Wife of MSK... so he is in for heart break .. 
Edited by Shruthe - 10 years ago
-Lehar- thumbnail
congrats for the new thread