OS ~ Ban Gaye Ho Tum Mere Khuda

Heeralicious thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

πŸ˜³-Ban Gaye Ho Tum Mere Khuda-😳

It was afternoon time. She didn't want to attend the grand celebration party that was going to take place tonight. She was so happy this morning. Finally, their hard work had paid off. But right now, she just could not come out of her melancholy. She was lost in a gloomy world from that very moment, when He had announced Aliya to be his Personal Secretary. All her dreams shattered that very moment. Not that She wanted some high post or power, but why did he break his promise when both of them had made promises to each other before they were awarded for their hard work. As she silently sobbed sitting in her cabin, her mind went into the flashback of how they had helped each other during the bad times and how they had spent some very sweet moments.

*FlashBack*

Jodha, Jalal, Aliya and their other batch members were the MBA Final year Students.. A big Multi-National Corporation had sponsored and organized an event, wherein these students could participate and work hard to earn the positions, and the positions were not ordinary ones. If they really worked hard, they could become the Boss of the company, or the accountant, or the supervisor etc etc. The best rank that became everyone's centre of attention was "The Boss" rank. Anyone who worked the hardest would win it and his/her life would be settled forever.

The Company had given each one of them a certain monetary amount and they all were asked to invest them/use them in such a manner that they profit out at the end of the day. Everyone was excited for this. Soon the event began. It was to be continued for one whole week and after its completion, the best participant would be awarded.

Jalal, Aliya and Jodha were the best of buddies. But Jalal and Aliya had something more than just friendship. Aliya kind of considered Jalal to be her personal property. She would never let anyone come close to him. Jodha had always felt attracted towards him but she never let him feel so, because she very well knew that He didn't think about her in that way. She was happy to see her friend Aliya happy with Jalal, but somewhere in her heart, she felt for him.

Soon, everyone was working their best and gave tough competition to each other. But it was so evident that Jalal was working THE Best among all, for he had an amazing IQ and leadership qualities.

One night, some jealous colleagues played a prank and broke out into his hostel's room in his absence. They stole his given monetary fund so that he would be helpless without it.

As they had expected, the same thing happened in their favour. Next day, Jalal was horrified to see his money missing. How would he ever show his talents if he didn't have the basic monetary amount. Everyone was sad for him but all they could do was to pity him. Even Aliya tried to console him but Jalal was seriously depressed.

Jalal sat alone in his room with Aliya. He would never ask anyone to help him, but Aliya was one such friend of his, who was closest to him. He wouldn't mind asking her for help. As he was about to say something to her, Aliya said ,"I know Jalal you are so upset and depressed..But sorry baby! I can't help you at this moment. I cannot share my money with you as I myself need it to prove myself best. But don't worry once I win some spot or rank in the company, I'll always help you thereafter." As she completed her words, Jalal was literally shocked to his core. He had never imagined that she would reply like this. Not that he necessarily wanted some help, but her behavior, manner and mind-set said it all. It was that moment, when he confirmed to himself that Aliya is just a friend and not more than that. He determined to himself that at any cost, he'll start up again with a zero and reach to top.

Night arrived. It was that night, when Jodha came to his rescue with her unconditional help. She entered his room and saw him working on his laptop.

She asked politely ,"Jalal, May I come in?" .. Jalal turned back and nodded a yes. She didn't know that Aliya and Jalal had any talk, she just came there to help him.

"Jalal, If you don't mind.. I would like to help you. Please don't take me wrong. I just want to share my part of money with you".

"Jodha.. I am sorry but I don't need anyone's help.. I know I am in big problem but I'll manage", said a broken Jalal..

"Hello.. I am not doing you a favour.. You are my friend and its my duty to help you in need..After all, A friend in need is a friend indeed", said Jodha giving a smile to him..

He was shocked to listen to her words.

"Jodha.. I really don't need help yar.. Its Your share of money.. you need to invest it in your work. Otherwise you will lag behind.."

"No Jalal.. Money isn't important for me yar..But you are..our friendship is more important to me.. I can't see you in despair.. Take this (She gave him some share of money) and look, we'll work together and be the best (she placed her hand on his shoulder) ..Ofcourse, only if you don't have any problem (She smirked)..

Jalal just gave a smile to her..with his eyes going a little moist. He couldn't believe this at first. He was touched by this. She was always his good friend but at this very moment, he had realized something in himself..He had seen something in her eyes. She had helped him when he needed someone badly. It was not the money that she gave that made difference to him, it was the affection and care she carried and he realized it soon.

He accepted the money, both of their eyes gleamed with little tears of joy and both determined to work together. Soon, everyday they would spend time together, working out plans on how could a company run, or how could they make out profits. Soon, they grew used to each others' close company.

Forget daytime, they were so determined and so engrossed in their work, they would spend whole night together to bring out the best of their talents.

They promised to each other that, if anyone of them won the Boss's seat, he or she would appoint the other as Personal Secretary, because that was the closest position to Boss, so that they will continue to be close and work together merrily.

All these days, whenever Jalal tried to even talk with Aliya, despite of her that' behavior, she continued to ignore him and his friendship, as she was busy to prove herself best. Jalal slowly understood her completely.

Finally the working week was over.

When the best people make a pair, who would defeat them? This line came true for Jalal and Jodha..as the results were announced one week later.

Jalal had done the Best and He was rewarded the seat of Boss in the company. Everybody appreciated the mature lad for his palpable hardwork even when he had lost his money but none was aware of the fact that Jodha had helped him.

None was happier than Jodha, who saw him getting crowned for being the Best. Her eyes gleamed with joy.

Soon, Jalal took the chair of boss and he was given responsibility by the Boards of Directors to appoint all other batch members, the various positions, that he thought would suit them best.

Jalal called everyone in the Office Centre hall so as to appoint the positions. Everybody arrived.

Aliya was happy to see Jalal as Boss. Immediately she came and hugged him in front of all. Jalal was bit uncomfortable but he hugged her unwillingly whereas his eyes were on Jodha who was standing away, with other colleagues.

Aliya ,"I knew you would do it.. I just knew it..I am so happy."

Jalal broke the hug and smiled at her. He said, "Thank you Aliya"...

Finally, Jalal started appointing various positions to all the colleagues as Now he was THE BOSS.. Finally only the Personal Secretary's post was left..

Some girls were hoping that Jalal might give it to them..but they knew He would give it to Aliya.. Jodha looked at him with a loving smile.. Jalal looked back at her..And he announced.. "My Personal Secretary will be Miss. Aliya"..

Aliya couldn't believe this. She knew She had been ignoring towards him all these days, but her fake smile helped her to gain back his confidence and friendship.

Everybody congratulated each other and specially Aliya .. whereas Jodha tried to gulp down the reality. A lone tear escaped out from her eye..But she quickly wiped it off..

Some people were still left out..who were not given any position.. Jodha was one among them..

Jalal turned to them and said ,"You people will work harder and your positions will be announced tonight.. As for now.. you people will arrange for the Official Party that we are having tonight.."..

"Everybody, Start your work".. with that, He left for his cabin..

*Flash Back ends*

There was a knock on the door. She wiped off the tears that were brimming in her eyes and said in a low tone ,"Yes Come in Please"..

A peon came inside and said to her that their Sir (Boss) had called her..

She was surprised but She couldn't say no. She got up and immediately headed for his cabin.

"Sir, May I come in?".. asked a professional Jodha.

"Yes..Come in".. came Jalal's voice.

Jodha entered his cabin and both had an eyelock.

"Why have you sent this note Miss. Jodha? Why don't you want to attend the party? Should I remind you that you are one of the organizers of the party? How can you be so unprofessional with your work?" asked Jalal.. as Jodha had sent a note for his approval, that She wouldn't b able to attend the Party.

"Sir, Don't worry! I have completed my work with full professionalism. I have made all the plans of the party..have done all the arrangements..checked them thrice.. and have handed over the important files and notes to your Personal secretary.. So you don't have to worry regarding the arrangements..As for my coming to the party..that's my decision.. I just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to attend it. Thank You Sir. I'll take your leave.." She said in one go..with a much calm tone.

She turned around to leave his cabin when he called her.

"Wait Jodha.. Everybody of us have to attend the party.. Its mandatory. I don't want any excuses.. You have to be present in the party.. You may leave now".. said Jalal.

Jodha stared at him with a miserable look. Anyone could say that her heart was shattered. But she tried to be as cheerful as she could be. She left the cabin.

*Evening- Party Hall *

Everyone had gathered in the party hall. All the clients, the colleagues, Aliya.. everyone was there. The decorations had been done with utmost perfection.

The dazzling, scintillating and shining decorations boasted of the talent that this batch had. They were doing amazing work. Soon, Jalal arrived in the party. He looked so hot in the Black and White Suit.

A woo could be heard in the hall. A silent music started in the hall.

It was a celebration party for everyone. They slowly enjoyed the music and gossiped about the other people. Jalal's eyes were searching for her, but She was nowhere to be found. He gritted his teeth.

Soon, the Board of Directors arrived in the party hall. They were very happy with the work. They congratulated Jalal and applauded him for his good decisions about the positions he gave to everyone.

"So each one of your team members is here?" asked one of the Board members..

Jalal was in a dilemma. She was not yet here. He was about to say No, when He saw her entering the party hall.

Everybody's eyes were glued to her. She wore a beautiful smoky blue coloured saari with dazzling diamond earrings, her neck adored with a thin gold chain. She looked like a diva. Her fair complexion complimented the royal colour she wore.

Jalal was mesmerized to see her.. Aliya eyed Jodha. She was jealous.  He could sense that everybody was gazing at her. Jodha felt a bit uncomfortable as everyone ogled at her.

Jalal realized this and said in a louder tone," So everybody is here".."Let the celebrations begin"..

Hearing him, everybody cheered out loud. Soon the Champaign was blowed and party began. Some formed couples and started dancing.

The lights were turned off and the center disco ball glittered the hall with dazzling sparkling light. The dance music was on.

Jodha tried to be away from him. But His eyes were on her.

Soon She felt a hand on her wrist, and she turned around to see who the person was, when He pulled her closer and back hugged her.

*Sajde mein yuhin jhukta hoon,

Tum pe hi aake rukta hoon,

Kya ye sabko hota hai*

Jodha was shocked at this. Jalal smiled at her genuinely and turned her around and danced with her. She could feel people applauding their dance. She continued unwillingly.

*Humko kya lena hai sabse,

Tumse hi sab baate abse,

Ban Gaye ho tum meri Dua*

Jalal's hand snaked around her waist and both of them took rounds as they danced. Jalal kissed on her hand and both of them shared a sensous moment.

*Khuda Jaane ke ,Mai fida hoon

Khuda Jaane, mai mit gaya,

Khuda Jaane ye kyun hua hai

Ke BAN GAYE HO TUM MERE KHUDA *

Jalal back hugged her and lifted her up. His cheek almost kissed her belly. Jodha was shocked. A lone tear rolled down her eye. But she wiped it off. Jalal brought her down and noticed the teary eyes.

He cupped her face, wiped off the tear and sang..

*Dil kahe ke aaj to chupalo tum panahon mein

Ke dar hai tumko kho dunga

Dil kahe sambhal zara, Khushi ko na nazar laga

Ke dar hai mai to ro dunga*

Jodha was stunned and shock to hear those lines. She was melted within seconds. She lost her sadness. She could see the love brimming in his eyes. She continued the song.

*Karti hun saugaatein tumse

Baandhe dil ke dhaage tumse

Ye tumhe najaane kya hua*

**Khuda Jaane ke ,Mai fida hoon

Khuda Jaane, mai mit gaya,

Khuda Jaane ye kyun hua hai

Ke BAN GAYE HO TUM MERE KHUDA *

Jalal hugged her tight. She hugged him back. Both of them shared a cozy hug as everybody clapped for the hot and sensuous dance. Aliya was burning. She couldn't see Jodha THAT close with Jalal.

As the dance was over, and lights were turned on, Jodha was shocked with herself. She came back to her senses and realized what she had just done. She looked at him disgustingly. She cursed herself for losing to him. She couldn't believe that he had actually took advantage of her.

Everybody clapped for them and Jalal thanked them with a smile. Jodha smiled fake and soon separated herself away from the crowd.

Jalal took the stage and initiated the official work. He said, " Congratulations to each one of us! We have done amazing work!.. But I would like to complete the remaining work. We had left some positions in the morning. I would like to announce those now. "

Soon He assigned positions to the remaining people and only Jodha was left. Aliya looked at her with an evil smile.

Jalal continued ,"Last but not the least, I would like you all to meet, my Personal Associate Partner, and 51% share holder of the company, Miss. Jodha"... and he looked at her with cutest and proud smile ever.

Jodha was SHOCKED. There was a silence all over the hall. But soon, the silence was followed by a Huge round of claps and applaud for Jodha.

Jalal came down from the stage towards Jodha. He offered his hand to her and asked her to accompany her to stage.

Jodha's heart was already overwhelmed to realize this. She didn't want any power or post, all she wanted was his company, his saath' .

Jodha took his hand and both of them were on the stage in no time.

Jalal continued ," Everybody.. Whatever I am today..is because of HER... She's done so much for me..that too unconditionally.. She has helped me in bad times without expecting anything in return.. We have supported each other.. But seriously, I stand here today as your Boss, because Jodha made me reach here. I feel proud to announce her as the Personal Associate and 51% share holder of the company"...

Jodha couldn't believe her ears. Her eyes were brimming with tears of joy. She was overwhelmed to hear lovely words for her. So he felt the same for her, as she felt for him.

Everybody clapped for Jodha for her selflessness and hardwork.

Now Jalal turned to Jodha and bent down on his knees. He took out a diamond studded platinum ring from his pocket and said to Jodha ,"I am sorry I was troubling you from the morning.. But the truth is that.. None of those posts deserved you.. You are special to me.. I have appointed you this post, because You deserve it. You are more than perfect and professional in your work. And lastly, I want to say that.. Thank you for your unconditional help that you have bestowed upon me..You helped me when I needed it badly.. You held me with care before I broke down.. I don't know whats your answer but I have lost myself to you... My heart has started beating for you... All I can say is I LOVE YOU.. Mai tumse bahut pyaar karta hun Jodha"..

He extended the ring towards her hand and asked her ,"Will you marry me?"

Jodha was SPEECHLESS... He had done all this, so that he could surprise her now. She was overwhelmed beyond words. Her eyes couldn't hold the tears anymore. She loved him as well. She brought her hand forward and said shyly ,"Yes!"

Jalal made her wear the ring, got up and hugged her tight. She responded with  warm hug. Both of them were lost in their love. They had been each others' support and now they relished each others' company and love.

Everybody was pleased with the sight of two lovers, confessing their love. They slowly left the hall as the party came to an end. Aliya was distraught. She knew she had lost her Jalal. But She understood that she had been mean all the while. She left the hall as well.

Jodha and Jalal broke the hug. Jodha turned away in anger. She chided him for all the nautanki' that he had been doing. Jalal made a puppy face and said sorry.

Jodha - I am not talking to you.. Why you had to do so much overacting haan? I was so sad from the morning. My heart broke a million times.. And you were enjoying seeing me in such state...

Jalal put his fingers on her lips and said ,"Shhh!.. Chup bilkul.. I did this because you are special. I love you damn it.. I wanted you to feel special.. By the way, you are looking damn beautiful and sexy.. And Do you realize that its 14th feb today.. Its Valentines Day baby.. I have confessed my love..Now will you mind saying those three words to me?" He smirked..

Jodha smiled naughtily and said what words'.. and she turned away to leave from there..

Jalal pulled her closer and she striked with him.. Her back collided with his chest and He breathed on her ear lobes.

Jalal ,"Say them..Varna you know how Ziddi I am..and what all I can do"..

Jodha was unable to bear that pleasure.. Her breath was becoming heavy.. She closed her eyes and said, " I.. Love... You... I Love You Jalal".. and she turned around and hugged him the tightest.

Jalal caressed her and slowly sealed her lips with his.

Finally, they had become each others' Khuda..each others' mohabbat..

~Ban gaye ho tum mere Khuda~

Hope you guys like it..!😳 Wrote this OS for Valentine contest.. Since the contest has come to an end, thought of sharing the OS with you all.. !πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Please leave comments...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haayyyeee

AwesOm OS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... loved it...  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by lovergirlalina - 10 years ago
RupRavfever thumbnail
yeah simply loved it... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i dnt hv words 2 describe it...  m speechless ...
all i can do is 

plzz write more OS'es

plz plzz 😳😳
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic
fabulous
amazing
awesome
i loved it dear
Edited by rima4ever - 10 years ago
onaisa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Supeeerbly done yaaar ... it ws awwwsum πŸ‘πŸΌ do write further πŸ˜Š
RupRavfever thumbnail
loved d way he proposed infront ov every1

n d way he danced πŸ₯³

song was also suppeerrbbb foh d situationnn πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

loved it

TheItalianBride thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Res, wud open after 25th πŸ˜†
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i was thinking i have read this os before now 
Heeralicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovergirlalina

Haayyyeee

AwesOm OS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... loved it... 
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

yeah simply loved it... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i dnt hv words 2 describe it...  m speechless ...
all i can do is 

plzz write more OS'es

plz plzz
😳😳

loved d way he proposed infront ov every1

n d way he danced πŸ₯³

song was also suppeerrbbb foh d situationnn πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

loved it

My angel.. Thank you so much !!! I am so overwhelmed with your love..!! Thanks a lot..!!
Love you so much..!Embarrassed

roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Natwar😲 tune book likh...πŸ˜† mast likhti hai

Mene padha
πŸ˜†

ek dam zakhaaas tha ye...πŸ˜‰ 

nathulol tell me one thing after the dance and all that... wo log ne kya kia...πŸ˜† ahem ahem kia ki waste kia valentines🀣 

Namkeeen-wadi .. abhiii ye bata tu please childrens day ka bhi Akdha O.S likhna please🀣 mujhe padhna hai .. jaldi pleeej..
love you na... you love me na...πŸ˜†

hockey team bana de akdha ka🀣