MG SS - Rakshak - lnk # 2 PG 145

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Rakshak

Doors after doors kept on opening and guards kept bowing down but he walks straight ahead without giving even a nod to anyone.

He now entered the massive hall of his mansion. Staffs kept on coming ahead to get his signatures or approvals. He kept doing all without a hint of expression, signatures after signatures at 10 am in morning. Then his eye went on a boy standing with files in his hand.

How much patience does this boy has he wondered. When whole staff is coming ahead to get there work done first he can wait patiently.

Man who does not have time to think about his staff at this hour of time, this boy in one way or the other successfully takes his attention.

"Leave everybody, I want silence in hall" he declared. Everybody started moving away including the boy on whom his eyes were fixed on.

This boy was 23. Young, energetic, alert and super fit, physically fit and fit for his job. And above all he was reliable. After so many years of his top career and leading the Indian industry, seeing so much cunningness around and being cunning himself, he have found this boy. Word loyal would be less for his loyalty.

"Maan wait, I need to talk to you"

Without a word he came forward but his body straight yet head bowed down.

"What are these for? " Mohinder Handa signaled at the files in Maan's hand. His voice carried authority yet when it came to Maan it got mingled with softness.

"Sir, Geet mam had worked on these. She needed your review." Maan said in low voice but he was to the point.

"At this hour? Review? Bring these at 4pm, I will have some free time then"

"But Geet mam wants it now, she has to"

Mohinder got up "oo-oo... now I get it. Your Geet mam again has some stupid plan for the day and you are helping her in it."

"I am just following order sir"

"Maan listen, always remember one thing. You are hired as her Bodyguard. Though she has converted you to her PA but your first job is her security. A small lapse in that and you are gone. You can hide her deeds and take her to all the stupid adventure of hers but her security in all case will be her supreme priority, Got that."

"I am fully aware of my duty sir. Not a single thing can hurt her."

But Mohinder got curious about adventurous plan his 20 years must be planning.

"well, what is her stupid plan today" Maan bowed down, it is strict instruction from Geet Mam not to reveal.

"Leave, Geet ka chamcha" Mohinder blurted irritated and took the file from Maan.

Geet is just 20yrs and doing her college. But she is the only child and heir of Mohindra enterprise. Mohinder has thus started giving her business training. Geet is no less, she is brilliant and enjoys her studies and work. She is diligently learning her work and shows keen hold on the business concept.

But her friend circle and her adventures, her disappearing with her friends, huge money she inherits, rivals- business and personal keeps Mohinder worrying about Geet.

He cannot take chance of leaving her without Bodyguards. But Geet has always found some way or the other to make all her Bodyguards run away.

It is only Maan who has been able to hold his job for last 1 year and Geet has not shown her irkness with him. Mohinder was surprised as Geet has been giving more work to Maan and never have problem with Maan following her to every venue as per Mohinder instruction.

Mohinder had his light breakfast and left for his office.

Maan knocked the door of Geet's bedroom. Maan did not like her idea of calling him to her bedroom any hour of the day or night.

"Maan it's you, I know, come in"

For first time it was with Geet that she did not have problem with her bodyguard and it was just because it was Maan. Maan did his duty perfectly but he gave her the space she needed.

With all bodyguards before Maan, she had felt that they are dancing on top of her head, anywhere she goes. Maan too follows her everywhere but he takes his place in such a way that she doesn't even let her feel someone is watching her acts. She can do anything with him around.

Not like other, who reported all her acts to her dad, Maan keeps all her adventure and stupid acts and secrets to himself. But one thing he ensures is her security. He will even go against her will to protect her but no compromise in that. And thus Mohinder had now no problem of even Geet

going anywhere, Maan would never let her or anyone harm her.

Part 1: About Maan in Maan Geet Convo

Note: Ok don't worry, I will carry on with my ongoing FFs first. But this idea was just swirling in my mind for so many days that at last I had to pen/type it down. So just a prologue here..

Also don't at all compare it to RPMK... it's completely different.

And let me write few more parts of Humaree Shadi -TTMM, then I will restart with Saathiya.

And yes... Do let me know how is this idea...πŸ˜ƒ
- AnuπŸ€—

Edited by tellyme - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail

INDEX

Part -1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

THREAD 2

Edited by tellyme - 2 years ago
sangeeta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow new story awesome prologue di πŸ˜› waiting for ud
aaradhya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice concept please continue
harman12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wondergul start dear continue soon
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awww
Love it dear
Superb
Waiting fr more
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
superb 
congrats for new story ...

want an update of humari shaddi ki ttmm..plz ..
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congrats anu for the new story

just loved it looking different
-Lehar- thumbnail
congrats for the new story ...
prologue is interesting
maan is geet's bodygaurd
mohindar has some soft corner for maan for doing his duty perfect
eagerly waiting for the story to start